Author Topic: Animation Tutorial - Making a series of images into a GIF. - Image Heavy  (Read 92 times)

Offline Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 87
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
I'm no artist, but I am a computer geek so I can show you how to animate photos. I generally like using an online tool because of the simplicity, so that will be covered here. For simplicity I'm making a loading animation.

Step 1. Go to http://gifmaker.me/ and hit upload images.

Step 2. Select the images that represent your frames using the dialog that appears. Then set your speed settings, music, et cetera.

Step 3. Click Create GIF Animation and then click Download the GIF which appears below.

Step 4. Enjoy your finished product. Note that the more frames and positions in an animation, the smoother it will be in the end. Remember manual animation when doing this.

Hope this helps someone.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site) | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥
ENTJ | Field Marshall | Pagan

Offline Shia

• Christmas Cutie
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 278
    • DeviantArt - rroad
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
I love gifmaker.com so much! This tutorial will definitely be helpful for those who don't know how to use the site ^^
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
If you need anything, just ask me! My inbox is always open and I’m more than happy to help.
Avatar by Kipekee and sig emote by Avery