Author Topic: The Cake's Story  (Read 176 times)

Online Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 80
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
The Cake's Story
« on: July 01, 2017, 10:54:17 pm »
The Cake's Story
Issue #1

We begin our story with a slice of cake. Chocolate cake that is. The cake was very old. Yes it was. Oh but it had been frozen in clear ice for the past century or so. It had recently been thawed from the old commercial freezer it was found in. But oh if that cake could talk, the stories it would tell. The cake had been found in the freezer of a restaurant popular in the 20s that had been passed to other businesses over the years. The first day of that cake's life, the day it was baked, was the day Madame McCarty came into the restaurant. She of course ate a suitable dinner, made from steak and potatoes, and then ordered cake. The slice of chocolate cake featured in this story. She embedded her fork into the cake, but never separated that bite from the rest of the slice. Someone shot her in the back before she could move her fork. Her dinner partner had been the shooter. She had payed him to make her appear as if she was married. She had paid him a large sum. He took the money, and shot her. Anyways, he was gay in the first place. The cake sat uneaten. Thank the good Lord, they were the only ones in the restaurant. The man got away. Madame McCarty's dead body was disposed of, inconspicuously, without burial, without ceremony. They took the cake and placed it in the kitchen. Due to laziness, and confusion, the cake was put in the freezer, and left there for a century...

...And so the cake's story has been told.

(This is just a slight edit of something I made for the Cookie Game, because I couldn't stand just one story. I'm now going to start telling the stories of a cake that has been taken in and out of a freezer over the past century. Say whatever you want. I may animate these into shorts later if I ever get better at drawing.)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site)
ENTJ | Field Marshall | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 67
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Star Warrior
Re: The Cake's Story
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 11:00:49 pm »
This is beautiful so far x'D
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his (for myself, she/her/hers)

:pumpkin: ~ | My love <3    dA | | AMA    Kytsekeiru info | ~ :pumpkin:

Online Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:01:12 pm »
This is beautiful so far x'D
Thanks. You inspired it.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Online Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 10:14:10 am »
WARNING: SOME GORE

The Cake's Story
Issue #2

I'm afraid there may have been some confusion in the story I tell. The slice of cake was not left in the freezer for a century straight. Rather it had been taken out of the freezer multiple times. This particular time, on the evening after McCarty's death, began with an employee walking in to the freezer to get a frozen pack of mashed potatoes. The employee saw the cake and inherently, not wanting it to go to waste took it out of the freezer with him and set it among the rest of cake slices available for order that evening. Madame McCarty's murderer walked into the restaurant to have himself a nice dinner, for he was rich now, from McCarty's pay to him, for the job he never completed. He ate a dinner, made up of pasta and beef meatballs. He ate his dinner, and he quite enjoyed it. He would've been recognized if it weren't for the fact that the staff members who were there the previous night, were not present. He ordered desert. He told the waiter to 'surprise him.' The waiter being paid minimum wage, cared not what the man ended up with, so he grabbed what first came to hand, which happened to be the slice of cake. The man thanked the waiter for the cake and remarked under his breath how similar it looked to the cake from the previous evening. He inserted his fork in the same location McCarty had put hers the previous night, but became distracted and rather set his fork down. McCarty's goons had come to the restaurant, probably to found out how she died. The man sipped of his beverage instead while watching the men. His hand hovered close to his waistline where might only be a weapon. He looked around. There was no one else in the restaurant, besides staff members, considering it was already 20:00. He pulled his pistol out of its holster and placed a homemade silencer on the end of it. He aimed it at the larger of the two, and shot twice. He then shot once at the other. He grabbed his beverage while putting his pistol back in his holster, and tried running out the door. The owner, who had been at the bar, took his largest knife and through it at the man. It scraped along the man's neck and broke open both of his carotid arteries. He fell, nearly immediately and so the blood of the three dead men was on the floor. The waiter came and cleaned up the table not wanting to admit to himself that anything had happened. The cake still looked fine so he brought it back to the kitchen. At the end of the evening it was put in the freezer, for no one had ordered it...

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 12:58:18 pm by Bluefox Longtail »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • Quotev
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 12:27:52 pm »
Ooh, intense. Awesome!
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl

Online Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 12:29:21 pm »
Ooh, intense. Awesome!
Thanks. I wonder how much gore-ish stuff like blood is allowed here. I probably broke the rules with that one.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • Quotev
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 12:35:04 pm »
I don't think just mentioning blood is against the rules, as long as you don't go overboard like I tend to a lot of the time xD
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl

Online Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 12:35:59 pm »
I don't think just mentioning blood is against the rules, as long as you don't go overboard like I tend to a lot of the time xD
K. Thanks. I'll check the rules just to be safe.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Online Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 11:06:24 am »
The Cake's Story
Issue #3

The cake sat in the freezer for multiple days this time. It's chocolate rather than remaining in the near melting state it was in previously, instead froze solid. A week later, the cake was finally noticed, by a thief. The thief had ended up in the freezer because the owner had convinced him that the safe was in the back. The owner on the other side of the door put the bar lock on. He grabbed a telephone and tapped in zero, for the operator, "Yes operator, my store is being robbed. Would you be a dear and connect me to the police dispatcher?", and so he was connected through to the dispatcher. Meanwhile, the robber was exploring still, looking for the safe, but then he realized, "For what practical reason would there be a safe in a freezer?...I've been tricked." He went back to the door and tried to open it; It wouldn't budge, "Damn!" The police arrived not very quickly, seemed there had been difficulties in getting to this part of town. The robber pushed one more time, and the door burst open. The owner not expecting it was pushed over ripping the telephone and it's cord out of the base. The robber hearing the police sirens, went to hide, back in the freezer, behind the shelf the cake was sitting on. The cake certainly did look nice. He picked it up and tried to take a bite out of it, but it was rock solid; His teeth made not a mark on the cake. One of the policemen walked into the freezer while one made sure the owner of this shop was okay. The robber seeing the policeman, but he not seeing the robber, allowed the robber to get ready; He took a shortish knife out of his pocket and walked up behind the policeman. He jabbed the knife into the policeman's back. It made a metal against metal noise. The policeman didn't go down. The knife had hit a piece of steel suspended underneath the policeman's uniform. Feeling the hit, the policeman turned around and tackled the thief. He handcuffed the thief, and took him away. The owner would later die from cranial bleeding, leaving the shop to his son...

• Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • Quotev
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 11:59:08 am »
*insert clapping here*

I really like this so far.
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl

Online Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 12:07:12 pm »
*insert clapping here*

I really like this so far.
Again. Thank You for the compliments.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Online Undertaker

• Purple Level
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 01:06:16 pm »
The Cake's Story
Issue #4

This portion of our story begins a month post the previous one. The son, who was living in Britain, has come back to the States, attended his father's funeral, and is now reopening the shop. The son took stock of the freezer, for he had not money to purchase new supplies currently. While stocking, he found the cake. The cake was set out that evening with others that had been frozen long ago. That day passed normally, and uneventfully, breakfast, lunch, tea, and supper, but that evening at 2100, after supper time, when no one was in the restaurant, a man walked in but without a dinner guest. Certainly it wasn't too odd to come into a restaurant at 2100, but without a dinner guest? That was another story. He didn't order supper. Instead he ordered chocolate cake. He was given the slice of chocolate cake. He did not insert his fork in it. Instead his fork lay there, while he observed the cake. He sat there for quite awhile in the otherwise empty shop. It did not remain empty for over a half hour though. A lady, pompous, and quite under-dressed for early autumn, walked though the door. She told the waiter, she was here to see a man. The waiter told her that she had to be at the wrong location. The only person that was in the shop was still the man, odd looking at the cake. She insisted she had the right location, and let herself inside. She sat down at the table with the man looking at the cake. "Did you bring the stuff?", she asked the man. "Certainly. Do you think I'm a fool?", he answered while handing a watch box across the table. She opened the box and sniffed of the white powder inside. "Good quality, as well.", she handed a roll of bank notes to the man. While he counted the money he said, "Here, have some cake." while pushing the cake toward her. She didn't pick up the fork, to eat the cake. Instead she tucked the watch box away. The man stowed the money in his pocket. "Now, did we not have a wager? Is he dead?", the man asked. The lady responded, "No, not yet." Neither of them had seen the waiter walk up. He tried to leave before they could learn that he had heard their conversation, but could not manage it. The lady, was on top of the waiter, before he could throw her off. The man had a gun ready. The owner of the shop, who had been in the kitchen when this had happened, ran out into the room thoroughly confused. He had his pistol on him, but it was in the kitchen. He attempted to leave the room to get it, but instead the waiter was held down by the man's foot and the owner was threatened with the gun. The gun was then turned downward again and fired. The two tried to make a break for it, but the lady tripped over the dead body, and the owner got his gun and shot the man. He then walked up and shot the lady too. The cake, looking alright was taken back to the freezer for the evening...

(I feel it needs more story, and less senseless murder. What do y'all think?)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - bisexual