Author Topic: What did you dream of last night?  (Read 3914 times)

Offline Taxi

• We can run on love
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 375
  • Art by Iowyena and Liannakai on DA!
    • DeviantArt - rroad
    • Twitter - yellowcabdog
  • Fursona Species: Canine
Re: What did you dream of last night?
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2018, 05:00:23 pm »
I had a nightmare about suddenly failing all my classes, as usual.
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

Offline Donny

• Cookies: 173
  • Oof!
    • FurAffinity - DonnytheFloof
    • Twitter - Donny the Fox
    • Furryteens
  • Fursona Species: Red fox
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2018, 06:41:16 am »
I just woke up from a dream where I lived in the the woods with my entire family but Marilyn Manson was my dad and he told me that I could be whatever I wanted to be and believe whatever I wanted.
Then there was something about me running a blog about snow in the woods and how it benefited my family. (O_O)

I've had odd dreams before, but this one I think takes the cake on the weird factor.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/they/them
Chaotic good - Science geek - Reader/Writer .http://www.thiscrush.com/~axlequartz

Icon by Arch!

Offline Peace l8r

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 142
« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2018, 04:33:41 pm »
I had a really, really freaky dream. It was one of those kinda dreams where you're half-awake doing something, and you fall asleep and it feels like you were just doing that one thing. I was on my phone just kinda looking at the time and I think I dozed off.

In the dream I started flipping through a couple chats on my Telegram, and i was looking through some images on a random meme channel I am subscribed to. It was fine for a while, but one image in particular freaked me out for some reason. It was a very pixelated face of someone, completely devoid of any features from the pixelation, all i knew is that they had a dark skintone and that's about it. For some reason I recognized the image, I don't know how I recognized it but I did, as if I heard that it was 'cursed' or something along those lines. I threw my phone across the room but I think it was too late. I kindof felt like I was on a rollercoaster ride, going downhill really fast and feeling the pressure of all of the G-forces. I could hear a fast and loud heartbeat, and I think it might have been mine? A lot of this is very blurry after that, but what I remember is a lot of voices, in a very distorted and almost robotic tone. A lot of them all at once and it was very overwhelming. Then I got sucked into my bed, and I popped right out on the other side, holding my phone, on the same damn chat that the dream started in.

I diddn't really feel the dream end and it's still really... concerning. I still had a light-headed feeling from being jostled around from when it felt like I was going downhill really fast for a while. It was such a fluid transition that I'm still really freaked out about it. I kind of always had that fear that, yknow, I might be in a coma right now or something? that nothing I ever do right now is real? It's happened before to some people-- they have an alternate life when they're in a coma and they wake up very distraught that everything that happened in their heads, diddn't actually exist. (Its still, very very rare I'm sure), but, what if that's what happened, or is happening, to me?

Online jello_magmortar

• not a borb, do not even start.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 76
  • drinking tea in a tree somewhere.
  • Fursona Species: bat/dragon mix
« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2018, 10:40:00 am »
donny, shope and i were texting or something (which i quite odd, i do not usually text people) and donny showed up at my house. except , it was not actually my house, and it was some weird apartment thing. shope could not make it. we stayed there for a few minutes and went to his weird apartment thing that was down the hallway, and my parents showed up and asked me who he was and i think they were mad or something. i woke up soon afterwards. i remember he had a green lava lamp next to a giant spongebob figure in his room.

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 302
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2018, 12:39:50 pm »
I had a dream that I had an iPhone X last night, no idea why. xD
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Donny

• Oof!
    • Furryteens
« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2018, 03:23:12 pm »
donny, shope and i were texting or something (which i quite odd, i do not usually text people) and donny showed up at my house. except , it was not actually my house, and it was some weird apartment thing. shope could not make it. we stayed there for a few minutes and went to his weird apartment thing that was down the hallway, and my parents showed up and asked me who he was and i think they were mad or something. i woke up soon afterwards. i remember he had a green lava lamp next to a giant spongebob figure in his room.
LOL What!?!? XD
Dude, I dont know why I laughed so hard reading this.
Im actually, no joke, laughing out loud rn and I don't know why. Im dead!  :lol-fox:
  • Flag - usa
Chaotic good - Science geek - Reader/Writer .http://www.thiscrush.com/~axlequartz

Icon by Arch!

Online jello_magmortar

• Green Level
« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2018, 03:39:01 pm »
LOL What!?!? XD
Dude, I dont know why I laughed so hard reading this.
Im actually, no joke, laughing out loud rn and I don't know why. Im dead!  :lol-fox:

it must be nice being blue level because everyone remembers you and likes you. i am here literally all the time and somehow i am still orange level, almost yellow.

Offline TheEuphoricWolf

• Cookies: 3
    • DeviantArt - TheEuphoricDragon
    • FurAffinity - TheEuphoricWolf
    • Twitter - TheEuphoricWolf
    • Weasyl - TheEuphoricWolf
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2018, 07:57:21 am »
If anyone knows the show Chat Noir and Ladybug, the dream was set in their classroom. I remember our whole class having a paper wasp fight. Then I hit someone in the face - a person which I think is quite attractive - and I just remember profusely apologizing then going out to ice cream after that and that was my dream haha
  • Flag - Australia
  • Pronouns: She/her/hers

Offline Dot ❀

• Icon by Serana!
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 126
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Ladybug
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2018, 09:40:18 am »
If anyone knows the show Chat Noir and Ladybug, the dream was set in their classroom. I remember our whole class having a paper wasp fight. Then I hit someone in the face - a person which I think is quite attractive - and I just remember profusely apologizing then going out to ice cream after that and that was my dream haha

1. Anyone who knows me knows I adore Miraculous omg///
2. That is quite the dream
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - heteroflexible

Offline StarDust

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
    • DeviantArt - Stardust0219
    • FurAffinity - KaZeer02
  • Fursona Species: G Shepherd Husky Mix
« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2018, 09:06:37 am »
I was in a building, a skyscraper I believe, and it was about to be attacked by someone. I lock all the valuables and important people in the vault in the basement then wait at the doors for the attacker to show up. When he does we sword fight for a time with me obviously loosing. Eventually he backs off and I sit in the grass by the building thinking my loss over. I look back behind me to see him standing at the entrance of the building talking with someone who was supposed to be inside. I get up and walk over to them picking up a zipper that was ripped off a very large jacket and I try using as a whip to fight the attacker and it eventually turns into one. The attacker is not at all phased by this and demonstrates very clearly that he can still defeat me, this time he's using a knife, but instead of killing me he just cuts me, a lot. I run inside and go to the roof of the building, although it was marked as the 43rd floor in the elevator. I fight the guy there and eventually he gives up, giving me his knife. It was razor sharp and super thin. He walks back to the elevator and I walk to a tree growing from the roof and throw the knife at it. It hits the tree perfectly only to bounce off. Curious I walk over to it to see that it has changed into a butter knife with a large black handle.
Don't be a stranger, stranger

Online jello_magmortar

• Green Level
« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2018, 10:08:17 am »
i was in europe for some reason and some random guy who surprisingly was not a creep took me home on a plane. the plane felt more like a room though.

Offline Graham

• the man, the moth, the legend
  • Cookies: 114
    • Twitter - ferinebreed
  • Fursona Species: Death's Head Moth
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2018, 11:18:33 am »
I was attending a long seminar-class about human evolution at my college. The whole thing was very interesting and informative, and I really enjoyed it. However, it ended with the professor leaving and releasing a wild monkey into the room, and the class had to "turn it human" to test how much we learned. In the end, it didn't turn into a physical human, but it settled down when everyone started yelling "I love you platonically" at it in Spanish.

I want one of those expert dream analyzers to tell me what this means because I'm worried about my subconscious.
  • Pride Flag - homoflexible
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
  • Award - Graphic Artist

tumblr   ❤   instagraham    :graham: toyhou.se    ❤   youtube
signature image by skiffers-kun || avatar by policies

Offline Donny

• Oof!
    • Furryteens
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2018, 07:52:49 am »
I dreamed that I was trapped in abandoned mall with 12 other people and we couldn't get out because the doors were locked. I think we were on a game show  (or we thought it was a game show at least) and people started dying one by one, so me and a few other peeps that didn't die went out together in search of the killer.
I woke up before I could see who the killer was. Dang, why is it whenever I have an interesting dream I wake up before I can finish it. The dream wasn't even scary! It was more like being in a game of Clue!
  • Flag - usa

Icon by Arch!

Offline MovieMeerkat

• SPACE FORCE!
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 48
  • Profile pic made by Shope!
    • FurAffinity - thefilmfox
  • Fursona Species: Meerkat
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2018, 01:59:11 pm »
I dreamed that I was with the kid from Coco. I can’t quite remember everything but I think after we bonded I had to go to some spirit realm and I left him 3 dvd cases, the first one saying “For Coco or Dia de Los Muertos, cause both are a good name for the movie” (he wanted to rename the movie for Mexico) and the third saying “For your future, cause your life will fly by before you know it.” All I remember was that it was pretty emotional for him, idk.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
:fox-:P: I look like the FT emoji because I AM the FT emoji  :fox-:P:
Film of the week: Cloverfield (2008)

Offline Dolly

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 95
  • profile pic by Bizzarasaurus on DA!
    • FurAffinity - zazanga
  • Fursona Species: Great Dane
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2018, 05:24:32 pm »
I dreamed my poodle fell down a cliff/very steep rocky hill when he was digging for these little rodents at a place we usually go hiking. He was okay in the dream but I was very worried for him. In real life we actually walk our dogs with harnesses that happen to be lifting harnesses as well so that wouldn't happen but still.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
pet me please                                   ENFP

tell me how cool I am

Offline Fiesta

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 9
  • (cow intensifies)
  • Fursona Species: light brown cow
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2018, 06:51:55 pm »
I dreamed that a I got 20 parakeets...... so yeah, that was basically my whole dream.
I am strange and awkward but aren’t We all.

“If you have an enemy walk mile in their shoes, then your a mile away from them and you have their shoes”~unknown

Offline Hierogay

• Vilous Nerd
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 155
  • Lover of snow, daydreaming, and languages
  • Fursona Species: Artificially-created creature/monster
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2018, 09:21:55 am »
I dreamt I had tapeworms, yeah not fun
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt gold
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androsexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: Any (in order of most to least preferred: they, he, she)
  • Award - Graphic Artist
[ Otherkin - Pescetarian - Agnostic ]
ThisCrush / [link] / [link]
Fursonas: Hieroglyph the artificially-created monster, Goldcobra the cobra
FeralHeart: Currently offline
Icon by Alastair!

Offline Taxi

• We can run on love
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 375
  • Art by Iowyena and Liannakai on DA!
    • DeviantArt - rroad
    • Twitter - yellowcabdog
  • Fursona Species: Canine
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2018, 09:27:55 am »
I had a dream that I had received an AutumnFallings fursuit through the mail. It was a good dream, but so unrealistic LOL
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

Offline Donny

• Oof!
    • Furryteens
« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2018, 12:15:34 pm »
I dreamt that I had an artist tablet and had a successful career in making furry art!
Also in the dream I appeared to be engaged to somebody 0_0 and he kept messing me up on an art piece trying to flirt. It was....It was a rather interesting dream. I didn't even see the guy I was engaged to's face. Just his hands and engagement ring. I heard his voice but I do not recognize it.
Pfft, my brain might be a little effed up XD
  • Flag - usa

Icon by Arch!

Offline _-Limeade-_

• PRIDE
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 16
  • Icon base by Pike!
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2018, 05:41:08 pm »
had a really weird/disturbing dream last night.

My house was burning down. My family was inside, and they didn't make it out. I go to my neighbors to get help, but at every house, my neighbors pretty much just tell me that it was my fault for being such a horrible person, and they form a mob that ends up getting me thrown in jail for the fire and killing of my family. It wasn't a very good night.

• Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - demiboy
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He Him His