Author Topic: What did you dream of last night?  (Read 893 times)

Offline Adadave

• INFP Personality~
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 59
  • [icon by a friend named Shaidz on dA]
    • DeviantArt - Adadave
    • Twitter - @AdadaveE
  • Fursona Species: A Fox with a werid mind
Re: What did you dream of last night?
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 04:21:32 pm »
I was dreaming about the Solar eclipse for some reason? Like... idk... something about how they got it wrong and it ended up actually being Full where I live (instead of the estimated 95% here)
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/His/Him

Reality is the things that, no matter how hard you try, won't cease to exist.
Plz don't be werid XP -> http://www.thiscrush.com/~adadave

Offline Oakley

• The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 7
  • Ambitious But Rubbish
    • FurAffinity - WolfyR8
  • Fursona Species: Eastern Timber Wolf
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2017, 11:50:02 pm »
I dreamt about life after death, sorry if that's dark, but... that's what I dreamt about.
  • Flag - usa

School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice? - Billie Joe Armstrong
INFP/J

Offline BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 123
  • "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am B A T M A N"
  • Fursona Species: Sergal and Vampire bat
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2017, 01:49:08 pm »
Okay this was a long dream but I'll explain-Also quick small NSFW warning (small drug reference and mentioning of the devil, ect.)

So I'm at this kind of western style inn (like cow pelts, wooden decor, deer mounts)-I live in the wild west or down-town as a cowboy/homeless (this is explained later on). I don't work at the inn but I know the people well and sometimes they let me stay nights and stuff for small things or whatever. The inn is next to a tire place so they sell tires too. You can tell from the tire stack inflatable outside.

So it's a hot afternoon and I'm outside. I see these kids, all different ages but the oldest two look like they were around 14-15 years old. So these kids are mischiefs, hate adults, steal and all that-They're orphans/run-aways/homeless. Their main hang out base is a secret room at the inn. I was young and homeless too, but mature and almost adult already-But despite this they tried to convince me to hang out with them. I was hesitant at first but they were kids, how bad would it be?   

So this 'secret' room was this average, kinda small sized abandoned bar (so small it was just a small room crammed with dusty chairs and stuff). The only light was those burning lanterns. They just hung out, got a little drunk, talk about kid stuff. I start to get uncomfortable and make up an excuse, they're all cool about it so I leave all nervous. I walk in the inn and see one of the workers I knew and started to chat.

Now it skips to a flashback, when I was living in a house and everything. So it's dark and I'm walking around with this pink gameboy-kind of console. You know those cheap Tamagotchi knock-offs you can buy on Ebay? It was like that but clear pink and bigger, like it could sit kinda big on my palm. I'm playing Pokemon and blindly walk in the entrance of the kitchen. Someone I know is there, and they ask what I'm playing and wanna check out the console. I'm hesitant but give them the console and let them handle it and stuff.

So they play some Pokemon, but you know how some consoles let you see the works/artwork/ect. online? Well there's a search button and they're like, "oh well I wonder what'll happen if I put 666"-I get nervous and try to take the game console out of their hands but they do it anyways. I give up and sit on the couch (kitchen and living room is like right next to each other)

They say, 'wow this isn't even scary haha' and flash the screen towards my direction and I just instantly freak out-I still remember what it had on the screen. Some weird kanji, black screen, 666 below the lettering in this red color, slight static. They continue to look more into the video and I warn them. I'm like totally freaking out (jumping on the couch and stuff). I just look to my right and see their eyes go big like in a disgusted scared way. I think they said 'that's fucked up' or something but I can't remember.

They get a lighter and some cotton candy, and proceed to BURN the console right in front of me and my sibling, and chuck the crispy-AF console behind us. Now I don't know why they used cotton candy but it was probably flammable. They leave, probably said something like to never touch that thing ever again, yeah IDK.

So me and my sibling are left alone, we look at the destroyed console and then at each other. I tell him that we need to get another one, and we need to go on the Deep-Dark web to obtain one. They're like 'wait wtf'-I tell him it's a special console that people used for the Deepweb and stuff like that (maybe a channel/server where their illegal activities can't be tracked cause no one is gonna track down a knock-off gameboy?)

I go on the computer and on Ebay, show them some info about the console and stuff. But was then kicked out of the house because I supposedly 'hid' a phone (there's a longer detailed version of this part of the dream but it's kind of scary/NSFW/traumatic)-I was then sent to down-town to see what's it like to be 'homeless' and struggling. That's how I'm living in the wild west.

Anyways, there's another flashback-One that I'm guessing is before or after I go to the wild-west..

I want to make something of myself now that I'm alone, there's this bungee jump contest T.V show thing and I meet this guy who wants to team up with me and a friend. He proceeds to show me his 'special secret' trick in this room at the auditioning center. What's the trick you say..? WEED, the Marijuana kind. Me and my friend are just confused as he dumps some water in a brown paper bag and strains out all the juices from the weed. He then takes out a large ass blunt (looks more like 50% paper 10% weed). I then say 'are you sure that's enough?' in a serious way.

We blaze it and win the contest. Flashback fast forwards me at the doctors. So my doctor prescribes me with these white tablets, telling me from all the dare-devil, weed, stunt madness I would need adapt to normal life again (and what he means by adapt he means my immune system and stuff). He then gives me these blue tablets that I think are for cats specifically.

So I'm back at my old house. It's renovated, no one lives there anymore. My room just has a bed, bed stand, and some boxes. I put my meds in my drawer, and just smile slightly from my cat coming out under the bed.

THE END, I'm gonna try and interpret this dream-Longest dream I've had, oml!
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer

Offline Dolly

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 72
  • King Thranduil is coolest
    • FurAffinity - zazanga
  • Fursona Species: Great Dane
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2017, 02:41:26 pm »
That was interesting to read ^

Like many of my dreams, the setting was a water park. We were going from a friend's birthday party (this friend is someone I haven't seen in 5 years) to the water park and a couple other old friends were there too. The water park had one area that was like a bunch of bouncy houses but all floating on the pool, and in that area we played a game where one team had to get items from one place to another, and the other team was trying to tag you.

It was fun, but then Cersei Lannister arrived and there were suddenly a ton of people who all declared rebellion on her at the water park.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
pet me please                                   ENFP
Weasyl account

Offline Vanilla The Fox

• Caution - Not Edible
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Icon by Noise and Sig By Graham and Cutgut
    • Twitter - __Toastie__
  • Fursona Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2017, 08:55:59 pm »
Something about vampires I forget
  • Flag - australia
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her Or They/Them
♥ Just a Small Chocolate Covered Fox ♥
ThisCrush
♥  ♥  ♥

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 68
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Star Warrior
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2017, 12:23:00 am »
I dreamed that I was wearing a fancy Victorian-style men's suit and top hat while eating sweets.
Definitely my priorities right here.
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his (for myself, she/her/hers)

:pumpkin: ~ | My love <3    dA | | AMA    Kytsekeiru info | ~ :pumpkin:

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 732
  • Candy Corn = Life
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2017, 12:45:20 am »
I keep having dreams about my abusive ex
Which is not making me feel good
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 49
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2017, 01:30:08 pm »
I had a dream I got hurt at work and I had to leave early again and got fired. Funny enough, while it's unlikely I'll get hurt again I still got fired for leaving early when I hurt my leg. :/
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2017, 02:27:34 pm »
I dreamed of a nuclear apocalypse (like a scenario where america got bombed)-I was in a group of not necessarily survivors, but we didn't evacuate and stayed home. We had to survive for I think four weeks off the food we had in the house.

We're about the make it through the second week and the goverment is impressed-They want us to slay a giant purple dragon with a missile or something. Also the radiation from the bomb sped up time so we're in the future, and the dragon slows down time-So slaying it would put us in the present.

The kill scene with the dragon was lit, I liked the part where the decapitated head just flies up then falls majestically in slow mo as everyone in the world watches.

Online Graham

• oh, the dye;
  • Candies: 58
  • a blood red setting sun.
  • Fursona Species: Werewolf
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2017, 08:42:15 pm »
Last night, I dreamed that I was getting ready for a convention I'm going to soon. I had to wash my fursuit, and somehow she got completely destroyed in the process. Her fur was falling out, and overall really patchy. The head was severely squished, and the bodysuit was in pieces. For some reason I just shrugged if off and went to a local buffet restaurant instead of dealing with it.
I feel like this speaks volumes about me.
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Fursonas: Graham the moth & Cleopatra the corgi (Suit by Furbakery)
Toyhou.seInstagramCommission InfoTumblr

Online Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 80
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2017, 07:53:24 pm »
I dreamed several dreams. Most of them was me consecutively failing to converse well with anyone, including my girlfriend.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site)
ENTJ | Field Marshall | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2017, 10:33:54 am »
I had an odd dream. It was in a setting I had a dream in before (I don't remember the last dream but it felt very similar). It started off with me as a different woman getting a job, then something happened and people were chasing me and another women at said job so we we fleeing then I competely changed(?) I was still fleeing but I was some random man who couldmshafeshift so I kept shapeshifting to escape but they kept finding me. It was really weird
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Dolly

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 72
  • King Thranduil is coolest
    • FurAffinity - zazanga
  • Fursona Species: Great Dane
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2017, 03:46:28 pm »
In my dream I had the abilities of Rey from Star Wars, but I was still myself. My mom and I were dropping off a couple kids for something in a somewhat futuristic setting, and after that I would go to fight Supreme Leader Snoke and hope my powers kicked in to save me.

I can't remember the kid's names, but we joked about how I was probably going to die, and I also explained my situation to a tarot card reader.

I woke up before fighting Snoke, but I literally had 0 training, and was planning on fooling him into thinking I wanted to learn more about the Force instead of just killing him. I kind of did, but I was mostly going to rely on raw awesome power I somehow had to destroy him.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
pet me please                                   ENFP
Weasyl account

Offline ShopePapilloma

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Broadcasting live from area 51!
    • Twitter - @harvest_luna
  • Fursona Species: Jackalope
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2017, 03:55:54 pm »
Clowns.  :sad-fox:
  • Flag - usa
Doodleoodleoodleoodleoodle- Goosebumps...DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN Reader beware! You're in for a scare! 

Offline Oliver, the Icy Dragon

• Yeet
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 113
  • One Boot Club
  • Fursona Species: Furred Dragon
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2017, 03:59:59 pm »
I remember parts of my dream last night actually:

I was walking down a road, not sure exactly why but there was a reason I feel, and I would turn right every time, but every time i turned right the road would change somehow.

even though i was going in a circle (or, well, square.) it kept being different it was kinda trippy

Offline Vanilla The Fox

• Caution - Not Edible
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Icon by Noise and Sig By Graham and Cutgut
    • Twitter - __Toastie__
  • Fursona Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2017, 02:50:48 am »
It was extremely harry potter based... But I remember saying "Accio Bag" then having my bag fly at my face, then I also remember talking to someone about how you could smash a window by saying "Accio Rock"
  • Flag - australia
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her Or They/Them
♥ Just a Small Chocolate Covered Fox ♥
ThisCrush
♥  ♥  ♥

Offline Atheltrane Brant

• Many people think my puns are...
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 11
  • "otter" garbage! XD
  • Fursona Species: Otter
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2017, 06:25:26 pm »
I had the same dream twice, where my mother and I were walking through the woods and then I heard something rustling in the bushes, and then immediately woke up. The second time, however, I saw that the thing in the bush was just a fox squirrel, although I was still scared for some reason.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
Brevity is the soul of wit (and signatures), and thus, I will be keeping this on the short side, except I guess it's kind of long now....

Offline rae

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Stolen New York Cheesecakes: 54
    • FurAffinity - raeowo
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Fox
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2017, 04:15:05 am »
What I remember from today's dream was a dog I spent a month with when I was abroad.

This good boi.
However my mom's dreams are always really messed up. Recently we watched a war film called "Der Untergang" and she had a dream that Hitler told her to cut him a slice of cake.
  • Flag - britain
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 49
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2017, 02:51:06 pm »
For some reason I dreamed about being out of money (again) which is not totally inaccurate since I've been spending so much on online courses but what really caught me off guard was my Computer Science teacher appeared at the end I was genuinely convinced I was about to have a heart to heart and talk about things and why he never replied to my last email and - Bam Alarm Clock. Dag nabbit xD.
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2017, 03:08:04 pm »
I was at Petco and was looking at the Betta section and there was like different types of labels of Betta

Like show Betta, sick Betta, normal Betta..

For some reason I can't remember my dreams as much as I used to :(