Author Topic: It's always my fault:  (Read 77 times)

Offline Adadave

• INFP Personality~
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 59
  • [icon by a friend named Shaidz on dA]
    • DeviantArt - Adadave
    • Twitter - @AdadaveE
  • Fursona Species: A Fox with a werid mind
It's always my fault:
« on: October 01, 2017, 08:16:57 pm »
I've been playing overwatch finally (since i loved the comics, animations, and all from it)

Thing is, there's something with videogames and me that really just bothers me.

I seem to have like some anxiety with team games. No one talks to me at all in it. I've never heard a peep from people. But if the team loses, I always blame myself for the loss. It's because of my lack of skill that I keep on losing matches.

I always feel like I suck in comparison to other people. Whether smash bros or any other game with other people. I feel I'm beaten easily and everyone is always better than me. This also applies to art and music as well. I feel everyone is better than me and I can't really do anything to sound better and such.

It's a bit of a real problem :/ sucks motivation and makes videogames more stressful and anxiety-inducing than relaxing after a while.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/His/Him

Reality is the things that, no matter how hard you try, won't cease to exist.
Plz don't be werid XP -> http://www.thiscrush.com/~adadave

Offline HerrForehead

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
  • I'm weird
    • DeviantArt - Spirit-Ulf
    • FurAffinity - HerrForehead
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Dragon Hybrid and Foxtaur
Re: It's always my fault:
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 10:17:53 am »
Whenever I play any kind of online game, I see all those other people, who are so good. And then there's me, that one guy who tries, but constantly fails.
For example, I play Final Fantasy XI on a private server, and everyone there is like, really good. But the game only confuses me. The game would be easier if people would help me and such, but they won't, making it even harder for me.
I guess I want to be as good as others. Though it just takes all the fun away.
  • Flag - netherlands
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His