Furry Teens Main > New Members

Hey

(1/3) > >>

Beck_the_whettah:
Hi there people my name is beck(it's my sona's name not irl)i'm new here not only to this forum but to the furry community in general so let me introduce myself i am 13 years old,i try to draw but my drawings are pretty bad,i love video games and watching tv(pretty generic),i am for some reason super shy and rarely talk to people irl online it's another history so more stuff about me i dont like any specific kind of music if it's good i like it,my favorite class is science,my favorite type of food is anything with cheese.I think that's all i am not a very interesting person anyway so if you want to ask me something feel free to bye :fox-;):

oh and one last thing please tell me if i made any writing errors english is not my first language and i want to get better at it

Count Faithfull:
Greatings and Welcome!
If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact staff ^^

Graham:
Hello! It's nice to meet you, Beck.
What video games and tv shows do you like?

Bones:
Welcome to furry teens!
Feel free to make an art thread in the artwork board! I'd love to see your art!
I hope you have a great time here!!
 :lgbtheart:

Beck_the_whettah:
well tv shows i have to say power rangers(i watch it since i was like 5 dino thunder is my favorite)and video games halo 4,halo reach,gears of war and destiny on my xbox and i love crash mind over mutants and armored core on my old ps2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version