Furry Teens Main > New Members

Hi, Everyone!

(1/2) > >>

StraySpice:
I have  two fursonas, so if you talk to me,  you might get a response as either one of them, or simply as myself. ^-^

You can call call me Joy or Stray, either one I'll respond to!

Joy Sylvers is a half fox/half wolf, while Harley Sylvers is a half wolf/half domestic dog!

I draw a lot, so you'll probably see art of Joy and Har all over the place. I also like to roleplay, so if you're interested in that, hit me up!

I know this is a big one, but Zootopia was amazing. I also crushed on Disney's version of Robin Hood, and Balto for sure.

I like music a lot! I'll really listen to everything except country or gospel music, but good, old-fashioned rock is where my forever heart lies.

I've considered myself a furry for around three years now, two and a half years ago was when Joy was created, and then Harley at two years ago!

Well, if you need any help, I'll be happy to help you out, no matter the situation!

Uh, yeah, this isn't organized at all but it gets the point across! Hello, and I hope to stay here a while!

Chai:
Hey there, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a staff member  :pawheart:

StraySpice:
:O I absolutely adore your fursona! Also, thank you, and I'll be sure to!

Chai:

--- Quote from: StraySpice on October 05, 2017, 11:22:37 pm ---:O I absolutely adore your fursona! Also, thank you, and I'll be sure to!

--- End quote ---

<333 ahh thanks!

Faithfull:
Greatings and Welcome!
You like Rping hu? we have some RP boards you should check out! Just be sure to hit up the rules first.  :fox-;):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version