Author Topic: [ADULT] Associated Student Bodies  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
[ADULT] Associated Student Bodies
« on: April 05, 2005, 03:49:45 pm »
seeing as i made my review before the crack of dawn, i need to make a proper review now.

Associated Student Bodies is perhaps teh best thing i've read in months.  It is realistic as far as i can tell in the depiction of colage life in such a setting.  It has all the little problems that students face, as well as the huge social issues and family disputes.  It has love, freindship, conflict, loss and triumph.  there are morals, and like meny stories, a happy ending.  The characters grow and mature, or maybe not =P, throughout the entire story, and you can really get into their heads, and see what is going on.
I give this story a 10 out of 10 on my read-o-meter.  I'll be hard pressed to find something better to read for a while.  Also, for me personaly, what i read greatly affects my mode, hence i can be very picky about what i read at times.  This particular story touched me in a way i didn't expect.  I'm still not entierly sure how i was affects, but the story lingers in the back of my mind.  Last night, i had a dream about it, though i can't recall any of it now.  I think i shall go spend some time soon with some very close and trusted freinds.
Thank you Andrew for sharing this with us.

[MOD EDIT:  Moved to Reviews forum by Felix]
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Ocelot Kalinda

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • Umm...meow and stuff.
    • Myspace bullshit.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 07:35:16 pm »
*glee* ^.^ Glad ya liked it.
VNV Nation - Beloved - "Moments lost and time remains, I am so proud of what we were. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits. Grant me wings that I might fly, my restless soul is longing. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits"

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 08:40:50 pm »
http://justafox.ho8.com/ASB%20PDFs.zip

Heh, didnt relize it was that good of a review  ^^
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Ben Lagg

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 03:02:30 pm »
Well, I feel quite the same about it (though haven't had dreams about it... dammit!) and I wouldn't be surprised to hear many others agree with that view. I think you've said the exact words for it, so I'll say it's a 10/10 Review! ^.^
"Take life seriously, if taking life is your profession"
                - Shannat Pansamsi, assassin monk

Offline Zellyn

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 08:01:19 pm »
I liked it sooo much, I'll probably end up buying it in a hard copy format, if it's still in print! ^.^

Offline Icefox

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • rawr ^^
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 11:38:43 pm »
One of the best comics I've read in a long time!  Excellent stuff!