Author Topic: The Longest Song  (Read 46 times)

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Candies: 288
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
The Longest Song
« on: October 29, 2017, 01:01:16 am »
Currently listening to a bunch of musical epics.
I'm now curious about something. What is the longest song you've ever sat through and listened to completely?
Just list the song, artist, and runtime of the piece! Also, talk about it if you want to!

My longest song
The longest full song of ever listened to is called Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence by Dream Theater. It's runtime is fourty-two (42:00) minutes long. It's a very dramatic progressive metal song. I believe it's about a few different people living with mental conditions. All in all though it's a damn good song. I just wish it would fit into my schedule for more listening potential.  :fox-:P:
Also, it's not the longest song I've listened to. Just the longest song I've finished in one sitting.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 02:28:32 am by Gaz »
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Spooky Azkre

• Work in Progress
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 254
  • Legend
    • DeviantArt - Afrodens
    • Main Site
  • Fursona Species: 'Kitsune'
Re: The Longest Song
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 01:13:03 am »
The longest song I can bring to mind right now/the one I listened most recently too, is Dualistic Nihilist by Heartstounds (freaking awesome band).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JJ-3x-QEI
Sort of melodicore/hardcore punk, this is actually sort of their latest release too!
I was showing it to a friend of mine and that's how I also got the idea for one of this year's inktobers lol.
Anyway, the song is about 20 minutes long (19:39), and they ought to have been tired after recording this! This band goes hard and stays hard on like every song.
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: They/She/He

Main site --> http://azkre.tumblr.com/