Author Topic: Podcasts!  (Read 85 times)

Offline ★Icee★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 591
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
Podcasts!
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:25:55 pm »
We have a furry podcasts topic, but not a general one, so I thought I'd start one  :fox-:P:

How many of you listen to podcasts and if so, what ones? And when do you listen to them?

I've listened to Welcome to Nightvale for a while. I'm just now getting into other, non-story-based ones. I mostly listen to them while doing art at work and at home, because they keep me focused more than music sometimes ^^ I'm currently listening to Reply All and Last Podcast on the Left
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

"While you can trick the rest of the world into thinking you are a good artist, you can never really convince yourself, which is why you keep trying."
Art accountArt threadAMATalk to Me

Offline LoyalPyra

• Les Claypool's #1 Fan
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 134
    • DeviantArt - timeitcorrectly
    • FurAffinity - timeitcorrectly
    • Twitter - @TimeItCorrectly
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
Re: Podcasts!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 11:41:23 pm »
I like LinusTechTip's podcast called The Wan Show it's a podcast all about tech and it's fun for me to listen to.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist
:pyra:

Offline Flora

• ♥ Perseverance ♥
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 146
  • Autobots, roll out!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 12:06:40 pm »
I just got into listening to podcasts! So far it's just been Story Not Story by Craig & Chyna and Ear Biscuits by Rhett and Link.
  • Flag - canada
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Offline lesbianmagpie

• Candies: 0
  • in the summer silence, i was gettin violent
    • Twitter - @memebuddy
  • Fursona Species: still deciding! feel free to help out
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 12:13:11 am »
i listen to my brother my brother and me, the adventure zone, and sawbones. i highly recommend them. i kinda lost interest in wtnv unfortunately.
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - nonbinary
  • Pronouns: they/them/theirs

Offline Count Faithfull

• Just a cute Tiger
  • Candies: 332
  • Sushi is mana from Heaven.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 12:30:08 am »
I listen to Nightvale as well, but dont know any others i like enough, been looking though
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon by Serana <3
⥿

Offline TURKEYFUR

• Let's go!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 103
  • A' suh dudes!
    • DeviantArt - Spartan329
    • FurAffinity - LanceThyla
    • Twitter - Lancifur
    • Weasyl - Lance
    • My Tumblr.
  • Fursona Species: Thylacine
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 10:26:49 am »
Oh god, I listen to so many and have a list a mile long of ones I've picked up and dropped off due to getting too many.

Goosebuds: A monthly podcast where 3 grown men reread old Goosebumps books and discuss everything except that book, including Purge Plans, whether RL Stine wrote that book, and much much more.

Rooster Teeth Ones:

Rooster Teeth Podcast: 3-4 Idiots sit down every week to talk about their lives and experiences. Telling stories of their lives and catching up. Recommend if you like RT, otherwise probably not your cup of tea.

Off Topic: The Achievement Hunter crew sits down for "bar talk", drinking and vulgarity ensues. Only recommend if you're already a fan.

Always Open: Life/Relationship advice show run primarily by some of the ladies of the company. Alcohol is involved lightly, but they manage to touch on really good subjects involving their views on LDRs, sex, and way more. Highly recommend, but be careful of the content of it, as it does stray a bit mature.

Trinity Force Network:

Trinity Force Proper: Now I may be a bit biased here, but these guys put together a bi-weekly show on League of Legends and are the best one on the market. Longest running and most consistent. If you dig League, then check em out!

TForce GG: The General Gaming podcast of the network who discusses weekly news in video games, gives brief reviews and opinions on soon releasing games, and one of the hosts even tries to argue for Discord being named GotY. These guys are fun and wacky but well informed.

Last but not least, McElroy products:

MBmBaM: My Brother, My Brother, and Me is "an advice show for the modren era" and is fantastic. The three McElroy brothers meet each week to answer listener submitted questions and read some comical Yahoo! Answers. Highly recommend this one for casual listening.

The Adventure Zone: One of the most popular Dungeons and Dragons podcasts on the market right now. They play very loose and wild in regards to rules, but have a lot of fun doing it. Listen from the beginning as it is a story.

Then an honorable mention is

Skald: Low-Fantasy story telling podcast. Very dark and gritty, really unlikable protagonist.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline horvabarna

• "Liquid Doge" - Easle 2017
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 7
  • *Dogeing intensifies*
    • DeviantArt - Horvabarna
  • Fursona Species: wolf
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 03:56:57 pm »
I only listen to a few (even so I'm way behind on listening to them. OOPPSS)

I mainly just listen to the Completely Unnescesarry podcast or the Not so Common Podcast (Both by Pat Contri), occasionally I will listen to The Wan Show as well.
  • Flag - hungary
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His