Author Topic: Thankful Thread 2017  (Read 176 times)

Offline ★ Panda ★

• ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
  • Administrator
  • Candy: 658
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus
Thankful Thread 2017
« on: November 23, 2017, 02:39:51 pm »
Since its Thanksgiving here in the US, I thought I'd start a little thread for it like I've done in the past. Even if you're not in the US, feel free to post what you're thankful for ^^
I know we already have a year-round thread like this but this is my only Thanksgiving thing, please let me have this

Me personally, I am so thankful for FT. We have really built this place into something incredible - a community that you couldn't find anywhere else. In my years in this fandom, I've never seen a place so welcoming, safe, and helpful. This is truly a place where people can be themselves, both inside and outside the fandom. You all do so much to support each other, please be proud of that. A site like this is nothing without such a good group of members.

And, to quote my post from a couple years ago...
THANK YOU for allowing me to be an admin. I say that a lot but truly, I mean it. Every day this place brings me joy that I couldn't find elsewhere if I even wanted to try. I thank you guys for allowing me to be part of your life like this, for letting me (and everyone) see your low moments and celebrate your high ones. It's really an honor to watch you all grow up, learn, and make new friends and experiences. I know its rough sometimes, and sometimes I hurt more than I help--but thank you for having me anyways. I really, really love you guys and I hope I can continue to help make this the best place it can be. I will be here as long as you'll have me <3

Happy Thanksgiving, FT  :pinkheart:
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - aromantic
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline SugarLonghorn

• Purple Level
  • Candy: 193
  • Awards:
    Flag - xmaslight
Re: Thankful Thread 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 03:09:01 pm »
I’m thankful for all the friends I’ve made on discord. I’ve met so many people and a lot of them have become my absolute best online friends. I’m also thankful for my SO, who I have been lucky enough to be in a relationship with for a year, and hopefully more.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

Offline Nova ♪

• Mom Dragon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candy: 359
  • Avi by clear_eclair
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - novapinkdrago
    • Portfolio
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 03:52:39 pm »
I'm very thankful for lots of things!! My family, my animals, my loving boyfriend, my friends, my good fortune in life, video games, etc. I can't even fathom where I'd be without them. And I also really am thankful for FT. This place brings me great joy and it's so fun getting to know everyone and to share good times and bad. There are infinite things I could list, too, but I'll end this here before I get emotional x'3
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - heteroflexible
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Graham

• little beast
  • Candy: 121
  • Fursona Species: Death Head Moth
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 05:17:09 pm »
I'm so thankful my family, my friends, my pets, dance, favorite books, and so on. It would take hours to share everything.
Even with its ups and downs, I'm thankful for the furry fandom. Some of the nicest people I know are furries, and most of my friends are in the fandom. This website is the highlight, though. I have so many positive memories of this forum and the folks on it.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - homoflexible
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline byte

• also known as jasper
  • Forum Elder
  • Candy: 785
  • Fursona Species: border collie
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 05:21:19 pm »
I'm really thankful for my friends and family. I'm thankful for this site and how it has helped me come out of my shell. I used to be extremely shy and anxious about making friends and posting online but I'm glad that I'm getting better with the help of this site
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist