Author Topic: Fox is not friend (help!)  (Read 93 times)

Offline Gilded Tabby Tiger

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
    • FurAffinity - GildedTabbyTiger
  • Fursona Species: Golden Tiger
Fox is not friend (help!)
« on: December 11, 2017, 05:09:58 pm »
I live in Florida, so there is some weird stuff going on around my neighborhood. Right now, there is an adorable baby fox    :fox-;): that is taking up residence near my house , and runs around screaming all night. For the last three days, it comes out when it gets dark and does laps around the house yelling at the windows. As cute as he is, it's not good for my psyche and I need him to go. What solution would work best for both me and his livelihood?

Also, on an unrelated note, High Steaks is out ! I'm so freaking excited! I'm reading it tonight, midterms be damned. I think you guys should too, so we can chat about it !
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. -Neil Peart.            Just remeber that.

Offline Misaki

• I see her heart break
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 288
  • Still she’s keeping face
    • DeviantArt - rroad
    • FurAffinity - hypnoshia
    • Twitter - hypnoshia
  • Fursona Species: Dog
Re: Fox is not friend (help!)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 05:32:23 pm »
I think that you might want to call Animal Control if the fox is behaving strangely. He might be sick and it'd be best for both the fox and you if you consulted them. ^^ and oooh what's High Steaks?
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
I wish I wanted what you want, not yet free
But I'm breathing, I'm breathing, I'm breathing...
x

Offline Scribe

• *embarrassment*
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 14
  • Quotes contain the lessons people have learned
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 05:46:25 pm »
I think that you might want to call Animal Control if the fox is behaving strangely. He might be sick and it'd be best for both the fox and you if you consulted them. ^^ and oooh what's High Steaks?
^^
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
“I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”

― Robin Williams
Profile art by Panda!

Offline Gilded Tabby Tiger

• Red Level
    • FurAffinity - GildedTabbyTiger
  • Fursona Species: Golden Tiger
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 08:19:16 pm »
As much as I like it to be that simple, animal control is not an option. They most likely end up killing it because they don't know how to help to catch them.

High Steaks is the awesome third book in the freelance familiar series, written by Daniel Potter. I love those books so much and I been waiting for this for like, ever. I've already bought it, and I'm starting it over dinner!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. -Neil Peart.            Just remeber that.

Offline Fiesta

• Red Level
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/dog, and a light brown cow (I am still working on a pattern design).
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 09:41:13 pm »
Hi, I would recommend calling animal control, keep yourself and any pets away from it, If you/your pet is bitten seek help and medical attention immediately. It could have a illness with behaviors like that.  :fox-;): I like foxes, so it is in your and its best interest to take precaution when outside even in the day. :fox-:P:   
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Offline Scribe

• *embarrassment*
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 14
  • Quotes contain the lessons people have learned
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 10:35:41 pm »
Try some type of freelancer that does this type of thing....? Really not sure if animal control is not an opinion.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
“I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”

― Robin Williams
Profile art by Panda!

Offline Misaki

• I see her heart break
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 288
  • Still she’s keeping face
    • DeviantArt - rroad
    • FurAffinity - hypnoshia
    • Twitter - hypnoshia
  • Fursona Species: Dog
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 09:37:57 am »
Yeah, if you're looking for someone who isn't going to put the animal down, calling someone qualified such as an animal doctor would probably work. I wish you best of luck!
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
I wish I wanted what you want, not yet free
But I'm breathing, I'm breathing, I'm breathing...
x