Author Topic: PSAT Scores are Out  (Read 349 times)

Offline Taxi

• Imaginary friend...
  • Retired Staff
  • Mince Pies: 397
  • Stay with me till the end
  • Fursona Species: Canine
PSAT Scores are Out
« on: December 12, 2017, 01:21:48 pm »
Since my school didn't explicitly inform the students about the PSAT scores being released this week, I just thought I'd post here in case sophomores and juniors from any school are having trouble finding their scores.

The scores are released on the College Board website on December 11, 12, and 13.

Here is where you go if you would like to receive your score. You must have a College Board account in order to access your scores. If you have taken the SAT in the past (whether for a talent search or to report to colleges), then your login is what you used last time to access your scores. If not, then make an account and enter your personal information. If the information matches with the information you gave during the test, then you'll be able to access your scores.

If your score isn't officially released yet, but if your school uses Naviance or any sort of profile on you that you have access to, you can get the scores early since the schools receive your score before the release date. This is how I found out my score without it being posted, two days before the scores were officially released onto the College Board website.
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
Icon by Panda!

Offline Gilded Tabby Tiger

• Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 2
    • FurAffinity - GildedTabbyTiger
  • Fursona Species: Golden Tiger
Re: PSAT Scores are Out
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:37:13 pm »
I regret practically everything after the test. Not the test itself, just what came after.
 My friend, a 10th-grader, didn't try in his first year of the PSAT and got an 800. This time around they demanded more of themselves, and put in the effort to get a decent grade. *Note, I go to the pretentious gifted school, so averages for the tester really high , right around 1300.* Anyway, I consider my friend to be pretty smart, even for our school, I said to him that I think he got like 1350 or even a 1400. I then got a lecture from my other three friends standing around, because they all got 1300s and were offended by me guessing way too high. They then demanded my score, which turns out to be almost a fluke it was so absurd, and I apologized profusely for messing up their self-esteem.
All of this time, we never considered how other schools had 150 points average lower than us. I guess everything is relative.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. -Neil Peart.            Just remeber that.

Offline NutellaFox

• INFP Personality~
  • Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 70
  • [icon by a friend named TheWildHyper on dA]
    • DeviantArt - Adadave
    • Twitter - @AdadaveE
  • Fursona Species: A Fox with a werid mind
Re: PSAT Scores are Out
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 05:14:52 pm »
the PSAT was optional at my school since my state worries about the ACT instead...

I regret not doing it... I was busy and figured it wasn't worth the time...
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - homoflexible
  • Pronouns: He/His/Him They/them

Reality is the things that, no matter how hard you try, won't cease to exist.
Plz don't be werid XP -> http://www.thiscrush.com/~nutellafox
If you want to message me on Discord send me a message/PM! Telegram and Twitter should be in my info on my page.