Author Topic: FURst world problems?  (Read 615 times)

Offline Bahari Maua

• FT's Island Otter Girl
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 165
  • Happy summer!
    • DeviantArt - KipekeeReddington
    • FurAffinity - FoxdogExpress
  • Fursona Species: Otter
Re: FURst world problems?
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 04:58:53 pm »
The furry fandom is ridiculed at my school thanks to stereotypes on the internet and tv.
I've only told a few close friends that I'm a furry, they were cool with it. But if the rest of my school found out....I don't even want to bother imagining what would happen.....

Same UnU
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/her
Fursonas: Kipekee Reddington, Tabbystar, Dani Tracy, & Bahari Maua

Art Dump | Literature Thread | Toyhouse | ThisCrush |
Sarahah | Trello

Offline Shope the dope

• *Screams about Bucky*
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 141
  • Broadcasting live from area 51!
    • Twitter - @harvest_luna
  • Fursona Species: Jackalope
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 05:55:01 pm »
The furry fandom is ridiculed at my school thanks to stereotypes on the internet and tv.
I've only told a few close friends that I'm a furry, they were cool with it. But if the rest of my school found out....I don't even want to bother imagining what would happen.....

Same UnU

My closest friend hates furries, even though she used to be part of the fandom. She's kinda okay with it and we treat it like a running joke but it's scary because I know if I pushed it too far she'd probably stop talking to me...
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  Sew up your skull, take your time, and we'll be just fine.
My twitter: https://twitter.com/harvest_luna
My Redbubble shop: https://www.redbubble.com/people/thundersnowart?asc=u
Don't be weird. http://www.thiscrush.com/~shopepapilloma   <3

Offline Konba

• Sci-Fi writer!
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 11
  • Snouzwow! Whoah dude...
    • DeviantArt - gdog1102
  • Fursona Species: Wolverine
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2018, 11:23:13 pm »

Same UnU

My closest friend hates furries, even though she used to be part of the fandom. She's kinda okay with it and we treat it like a running joke but it's scary because I know if I pushed it too far she'd probably stop talking to me...
Same with the running joke thing. I always joke with my friends about my life hitting a new low since I've been spending all my time on a furry forum.  :fox-;):
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Seriously, wolverines are super uncommon fursonas.

Maybe I should change my fursona to a mitochondrion?

Offline Scribe

• Official Summer Hater (ish)
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 31
  • I spend way too much time thinking about this stuf
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2018, 11:34:06 pm »

Same UnU

Same with the running joke thing. I always joke with my friends about my life hitting a new low since I've been spending all my time on a furry forum.  :fox-;):
Although my friends don't really know I'm a furry, we kind of make jokes around us. Nothing insulting to the fandom, or anything bad in general, just joking. I do have a slight theory on one of my friends being a furry due to his name online is "Shadowolf52", and a different one seeing my background on one of the computers at school, then acting a little bit nicer to me along with him saying "hecking heck" often.
One thing I am concerned about is what the status is of the high school I'm going to
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 12:38:07 am by Scribe »
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
“I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”

― Robin Williams
Profile art by Panda!