Author Topic: I Was Bored So I Made Some "Art"  (Read 31 times)

Offline Naoko The Allifox

• I'm In Love With The Pyrocynical
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
  • Feel free to call me Mizu/Mizuko if you want to :)
    • DeviantArt - Alabate
  • Fursona Species: Sabertooth Tiger (Mizuko, my main fursona)
I Was Bored So I Made Some "Art"
« on: January 14, 2018, 07:16:45 pm »
                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was super bored over winter break, so I made this reference for my main fursona, Mizuko

This is a chibi drawing of my fursona, Mizuko. I'm sorry, but I just really love drawing her. This was my first drawing ever in Paint Tool SAI.

I made this drawing of Darkstalker from Wings of Fire yesterday to try and escape homework lol

This one's a gift for my favorite animator, Sleepykinq. The character (Oliver the Shark) belongs to him of course.

• All the previous art belongs to me

• I take commissions on https://aminoapps.com/c/wings-of-amino/page/item/commission-info/k7mW_W3uQI7v10R4wzoq26E7V3D2YG3PGD

• I have one slot open

• Just message me if you want the slot!

• Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Online Raven Foxx

• yip
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 36
  • rawr
    • Happy Holidays 2017!
    • DeviantArt - Ravenhoof
    • FurAffinity - Raven-Foxx
    • Weasyl - RavenFoxx
  • Fursona Species: Droxen
Re: I Was Bored So I Made Some "Art"
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 07:31:01 pm »
These are really nice! Keep up the good work!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their or She/Her/Hers

Offline ❤ Pecan ❤

• ❤ Brownie Dragon ❤
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • I don't even like pecan brownies that much??
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Dragon
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 08:11:00 pm »
I really like the shading! Looks great  :pawheart:
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - heteroflexible
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
pecan
the brownie dragon

Online Taxi

• Dirty Water Dog
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 287
    • Happy Holidays 2017!
    • DeviantArt - rroad
    • FurAffinity - hypnoshia
    • Twitter - hypnoshia
  • Fursona Species: Dog
« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:28:10 pm »
Your art is very cute! I love your style <3
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
I wish I wanted what you want, not yet free
But I'm breathing, I'm breathing, I'm breathing...
x