Author Topic: Explanation of Post Ranks and Post Counts  (Read 3952 times)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Explanation of Post Ranks and Post Counts
« on: June 06, 2008, 10:46:38 am »
There is a ranking system based on your postcount, which controls your PM inbox size limit, and other small things.  Here are the numbers needed to reach each rank, with the PM limits in parenthesis:

0-9:  New Member (PM Limit:  10)
10-99:  Red (30)
100-249:  Orange (50)
250-499:  Yellow (75)
500-999:  Green (100)
1000-1999:  Blue (150)
2000-4999:  Purple (200)
5000+:  Forum Elder (Unlimited)

To gain access to the Spam/Games forum, you must reach at least Red Level.
Forum Elders show up as a different colour in the online users list, and they have a few small moderation privileges beyond those offered to other users (though not quite a staff position).  As of this writing, no one has made it that far; maybe you'll be the first?  :-)

To prevent artificially inflated post counts, posts in the Spam board do not count toward total posts.  Additionally, posts in the New Members board don't count either, to encourage new users to be active in other areas of the site.

Staff Postions
There are also staff/special ranks, which are manually assigned, and do not change based on post count.  They're explained here

Note:  These images were created by Natasha Lockhart specifically for use here on Furry Teens.  They are not to be used by other websites without explicitly obtaining permission from Natasha Lockhart/Lupinia Studios.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 04:23:36 pm by Panda »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3