Author Topic: Pokemon Cards  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
Pokemon Cards
« on: April 13, 2005, 08:23:53 pm »
Okay I'm trying to get the first 150 pokemon in cards and I'm only like 30 away so I was wondering if anyone here on the forums has any of the following they can trade or give me.

Venusaur
Blastoise
Butterfree
Pidgeot
Nidoqueen
Nidorino
Clefairy
Wigglytuff
Dugtrio
Primeape
Arcanine
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Victreebel
Rapidash
Megneton
Doduo
Dodrio
Seal
Muk
Gengar
Voltorb
Electrode
Marowak
Hitmochan
Lickitung
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Seaking
Pinsir
Tauros
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Omastar
Snorlax
Moltres
Dragonair
and Mew if thats counted as one

If anyone can help me finish my collection it would be great ^.^

Offline Ocelot Kalinda

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Umm...meow and stuff.
    • Myspace bullshit.
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 09:48:22 pm »
heh, I still have a bunch of pokemon cards from when I would collect them. I'll check if I have the some of the ones you need. ^^
VNV Nation - Beloved - "Moments lost and time remains, I am so proud of what we were. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits. Grant me wings that I might fly, my restless soul is longing. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits"

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 09:54:49 pm »
I've got so meny left that i think i could still get a few bucks for em all  =P.  Plenty of holos, 3 holo charizards, 1 in mint condition.  as well as well as a mint blastoise and venasour!  The crowning glory of my colection.  As well as some promos, alot of other holos.  Comeing in at second place are the 3 legendary birds.  I have ragulars, and holos except for Zapdos, i think, it would be compleate.  And a whole ton of decks.  rather impresive imo...  ^^
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline FoxChild

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 11:11:37 pm »
Ialways thought that Blastoise, Charizard, and Venasaur were too powerful. they needed too much energy for my likings. I used the Eevee 3 as my deck leads! Always did like jolteon the best, though flareon was awesome too. Alas, I got rid of my colection ages ago, al lexept for jolteon, flareon, and vaporeon, both holo and non-holo, and first adition (totaling to 9 cards).
Life is like a box of chocolates: If you eat too much too quickly, you'll get a stomache ache!

Comics: Ozy and Millie, Faux Pas, & One Hour Photo (soon to come!)

Offline Ben Lagg

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 0
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 12:53:54 am »
I've still got a whole bunch of them left... Now it's only a problem of mailing fee ^.^
"Take life seriously, if taking life is your profession"
                - Shannat Pansamsi, assassin monk

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 01:21:49 am »
Quote from: Jake
I've got so meny left that i think i could still get a few bucks for em all  =P.  Plenty of holos, 3 holo charizards, 1 in mint condition.  as well as well as a mint blastoise and venasour!  The crowning glory of my colection.  As well as some promos, alot of other holos.  Comeing in at second place are the 3 legendary birds.  I have ragulars, and holos except for Zapdos, i think, it would be compleate.  And a whole ton of decks.  rather impresive imo...  ^^

Oh I want a orignal Charizard so bad since the one I got is Team Rocket. And ya I prefer the orignal cards over the speical edition ones they keep producing >.<

But anyways if you guys want I can take those cards off your paws and make it so its one less thing you got to worry about making a mess in your room XD

Offline Arcade

• Red Level
    • http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=xxeyes_raining_redxx
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 05:17:35 pm »
i have Dragonair and Seel..

Offline Skitz

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 06:25:44 pm »
Omg pokemon cards, still have hundreds of them, even have Charzard (Orginal) and 2 Pre-Released 1st Edition Tyradactal I won in a pokemon tournament.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- George Orwell

Offline Tiger Of Integrity

• Orange Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2005, 09:04:03 am »
Oh yeh. I remember those things now. Had like hundreds of those cards and I rocked at the game! Dunno what happened to em all though. Think I've already given them away. Sorry, can't help you there.
" You can't change the world but you can make a dent in it. "
" The one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail. "
" Sometimes light is really dark. Sometimes good is really stark. Sometimes Winter feels like Spring. Don't think you know everything. "
" I prefer to think of it as misunderstood. Aren't we all? "

Offline Zellyn

• Orange Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2005, 12:26:08 pm »
I've got a pre-made physic deck, with a foil Mewtwo. But I couldn't ever get in to that card game. I was mainly in to Magic: the Gathering.

Offline Zanatiz, The Silver

• Red Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2005, 01:11:08 pm »
Quote from: Zellyn
I've got a pre-made physic deck, with a foil Mewtwo. But I couldn't ever get in to that card game. I was mainly in to Magic: the Gathering.

As well you should have been xD

Offline Draconisss

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2005, 06:03:35 am »
Heck, I have quite a few of those, even two ancient mews, the mew card that you got from going to see the first movie, not to mention tons of promo cards, though, meh, I also have Yugioh cards and Magic: The Gathering cards

Offline Silverlonewolf

• Red Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2005, 07:13:25 am »
I'll see what i got. I'll dig through my basment since i have nothing better to do.I know I still have some.:)

Use to collect pokemon cards. But then I heard a teacher got shot for taking a students card and the school it too place at was not far from my school. So i got a bit phobic and stopped.   :(
Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down...
Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit torn apart We never win
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers.

Offline Tiger Of Integrity

• Orange Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2005, 01:53:14 pm »
I was always more into the Yugioh cards though cos they were a lot more strategic and more about intellectual decision-making. I pretty much rocked at that game though and could beat like everyone else at it! Prob still could but I'd have to find the stuff...
" You can't change the world but you can make a dent in it. "
" The one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail. "
" Sometimes light is really dark. Sometimes good is really stark. Sometimes Winter feels like Spring. Don't think you know everything. "
" I prefer to think of it as misunderstood. Aren't we all? "

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2005, 04:48:59 pm »
I'm amazed how much crime there was based on a little card game @.@ I just collect them because I think they look cool XP I don't even know how to play the card game XD

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 01:07:33 pm »
So I'm still curious do any of you want to send me your cards that you don't want or want to trade? because no one hasn't really answered my question XP

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2005, 08:43:58 pm »
I guess I could start on the newer ones since I do have a few of them anyways and ya japanese cards are fine I think I got 5 of them in fact.

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Pokemon Cards
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 01:59:11 pm »
I know its been awhile but is there still anyone that would like to donate anymore cards to my collection?

Offline Constantine

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Homophobia is GAY
poke'mon cards
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 08:41:26 pm »
just wondering how many of you still own all your poke'mon cards from when you were 10 years old. i use to have a giant binder full. now they're  all gone (T~T) i still love nine tails the most.
4 itchy tasty

Offline King of Griffins

• Red Level
  • Candies: 20
Re: poke'mon cards
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 09:42:29 pm »
I have 'em, and I keep them all in a large plastic box I've had for years. There has to be at least 400 in there. I really should get around to selling them or something.
When life gives you lemons, do not make lemonade. And for gods' sakes, don't throw them at someone. Instead, think. Think long and hard about what you did to get these lemons. Because if you can get an abstract concept like Life to give you real, physical lemons, you're one step away from the secrets of the universe.

I'm not advocating software piracy, mind you, but...well...I've yet to meet anyone who purchased Photoshop legally... - Felix Softpaw