Author Topic: Southpaw Devlog and Progress.  (Read 65 times)

Offline Ember The Darkwolf

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 29
  • How to invade a planet. Wait,This isn't google.
  • Fursona Species: CyberWolfox
Southpaw Devlog and Progress.
« on: October 06, 2019, 10:06:42 pm »
I'm working on a Sci-fi Furry Horror/ Survival RPG with Unreal 4, I'm going to call it southpaw for now. It's been in development for a few months and I'm ready to show off a small bit of progress. The game mostly takes place in a facility known as Southpaw Site-20 witch is located somewhere on the Canadian-American Border, largely inspired by the SCP Series.

Enemies and Combat in this game will be challenging to say the least, and guns won't be around every corner. The Combat System is Makeshift-Focused at times but will still have an Attachment System.

This is just an Image of the Containment Room that the Main Character will start out in during the game. They are kept here during the intro sequence during witch the glass window will break and allow them out to explore the Facility. Upon obtaining a Higher-Level Keycard, the main character can access the Catwalks above their Containment Area and obtain a Tranquilizer.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 10:09:15 pm by Ember The Darkwolf »
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: His/Him/He
They say life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. *poof, I am now a furry.

Offline Princess Cocoa

• Destroyer of Worlds
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 26
  • Live your dreams, even when you're awake :3
    • Twitter - @MLP_CocoaMilk
  • Fursona Species: Earth Pony
Re: Southpaw Devlog and Progress.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 10:19:54 pm »
Oh wow that sounds amazing 0: I'm interested in seeing how it's gonna turn out :3
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: He/Him
  • Award - Graphic Artist

• Yellow Level
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 08:34:35 pm »
I'm currently working on Devlog #2, Its taking a little bit but I should have an Update soon enough.
  • Flag - usa
They say life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. *poof, I am now a furry.

• Yellow Level
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 09:25:57 pm »
Apalogies for the Delay, I've been working on Level Transitions. I'll have another Devlog out by tomorrow, or whatever you call them.
  • Flag - usa