Author Topic: Dream help  (Read 371 times)

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
Dream help
« on: August 01, 2008, 04:13:07 pm »
I had this awesome dream, and then I was awakened. I NEED the end, so help.

This takes place in the Doctor who reality

There was a war. Between humans and these gassy "Jubuals" (jube-you-uls). they came through the Cardiff rift, and took over people. These captured were the pawns of the war. After a neuro toxin killed their leader, The surviving ones just vanished. several months later, I was out side a brick structure (It was like massive shaded brick plaza, A ceiling, a roof, but no walls. It was late in the summer afternoon when Several people just collapsed, then got up and acted very scared, and panicked. they showed a visible sign of being controlled, with goldish eye color. Then everybody began panicing as they know what these are. But I knew more. I managed to stop the crowd and begin instructing them that these where no longer dangerous, just lost and confused like you would on an alien planet after being thought an enemy and most of your friends are dead. We get together to think of how to send them back across the rift and then bam! I'm awakened by my mom who says she needs me to clean a pot.

What do you think happens to the Jubuals?
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)