Author Topic: Open For Commissions  (Read 466 times)

Offline Princess Rei

• FT Founder
  • Candies: 48
Open For Commissions
« on: August 05, 2008, 08:45:21 pm »
Yes, I'm currently open for commissions.

Though, it's summer, and I'm currently in the drawing phase.  So here's my rates, copy and pasted from my Deviantart Journal.

All art is drawn digitally and usually within 6 hours or less, so previews and uncompressed versions of commissions are available if desired.

The list is as follows:

~~~
BASIC:
$10.00
Includes quick profile image, usually for forum avatars. Can include simple background. Usually takes about an hour.
Example: Link

FURRY-TEENS SPECIAL ONLY:
LINEART:
$10
Includes a regular-sized commission, usually for coloring on your own.  It is only "Inked," and may be colored as you like.  Credits and signature must remain intact for legal use.  Usually takes about 2 hours or less.  You will receive a Photoshop File containing your image.

REGULAR:
$20.00
Includes full-body character, usually for website profile images, avatars, or archives. Can include simple backgrounds. An additional $5.00-$10.00 charge for additional characters or heavy details. Usually takes about 3 hours.

ADVANCED:
$50.00
Includes full-body character, usually for website profile images, archives, or prints. WILL include desired background. An additional $15 charge for additional characters or heavy details. Usually takes about 6 hours.

PROMOTIONAL/ WEB ART:
I also occasionally do smaller clip art, including promotional logos. These prices will be negotiated, but usually fall under the REGULAR pricing.  If you are looking to provide my art for your own personal distribution, I will not accept your offer, regardless of terms.

YIFF:
ABSOLUTELY NO YIFF COMMISSIONS.

TRADES:
I am open to trades. But paid commissions still have higher priority. If you are interested in an art trade, please email me. I will let you know if I'm interested. I DON'T JUDGE ART. I JUDGE EFFORT.

REQUESTS:
I am not open to free requests.

~~~
How to request a commission:

EMAIL ME:
princessrei@ feralys.com
Subject: Commission

Anything not received in email is most likely to be ignored.

I accept PAYPAL payments and concealed cash or checks through regular mail. Payments are usually accepted after the drawing is done, but payments taken before the drawing starts usually have more priority.

Any other inquiries, you can email me at the mentioned email address. I am also usually on AIM, and will try to respond when I get a chance.  I don't like to chitchat, but I will usually show you previews via AIM as the picture progresses.

Notice: If you pay for me to draw art for you, you are free to use the art as you please for your own personal reasons.  I do not allow my art to be unrightfully used by anyone other than yourself (Or the character in the picture.)  If you see any instances in this case, feel free to report unauthorized use of a copyrighted image.  All images I draw are strictly for me, and strictly for the person representing the image.

~~~
Thankies!

~RCK
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 10:55:37 pm by Princess Rei »

Offline gaymerboi18

• Candies: 0
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Open For Commissions
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 01:32:28 pm »
can i use google wallet for payment?
  • Pronouns: him/he/his

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 826
  • *sips starbucks*
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
Re: Open For Commissions
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:40:09 pm »
This is a very old topic and Princess Rei hasn't been active on this site for many years so I doubt she's still taking these commissions. I recommend looking at the posts on the first page or two of the art board to see the active users who are taking commissions. Alternatively you may make your own topic asking who's open or for suggestions of artists to commissiom
Thanks! <3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:41:52 pm by MysticSolstice »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Feve | Signature by Yuunis