Author Topic: wierdest dream in the whole world!  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Ookami

• hmm... wha? ha...
  • Orange Level
  • Candy: 4
  • I am soooooooooo tired
Re: wierdest dream in the whole world!
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 07:15:27 pm »
strangest dream for me. i got attacked by some demon or somethin'. after i kill it i found it was my brother. what made it crazy was the next day i saw my brother on his laptop, and his ID on this site was hell's angel.

that was more creepy than strange
"if you keep your mind in the past, you can't focus on the future,  matane"

-ookami

Offline Travis

• Green Level
  • Candy: 17
    • FurAffinity - dirtracer
    • LiveJournal - dirtracer17
  • Fursona Species: black wolf
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 07:31:57 pm »
when i dream  it usally has a pause button. or right as i die or before something realy good happens i wake up for school.

Offline Fallev Jackal

• Yellow Level
  • Candy: 5
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 10:22:45 pm »
I've had one dream where my dog turned savage and started attacking me. I had to strangle him to get him to stop.  The next day was really awkward as my dog was just as happy and playful as could be, but the dream just kept coming to mind. I was actually scared of my dog for a few days.
"Oh my gay stars!" - Adam Seymour Duckstein (Queer duck)

Offline Envy

• Orange Level
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 01:42:42 am »
A few nights ago I dreamed that I helped two kids save a cat from a soviet dictator with the help of two little girls in a flooded, dystopic Toronto. It was like a really bad live-action kids movie from the 80s

Offline Benji Teh Wolf

• Foxxie's puppeh boi
  • Green Level
  • Candy: 14
  • I do what i can
    • FurAffinity - nightwolf101
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 12:00:43 pm »
ok heres a weird dream i had very long ago...and yet for some reason, ive remembered it all these years.

I am walking around an airport and i enter the plane. I walk to the back to go to the bathroom, and i end up exiting out of a clown car inside of a pyrimid in egypt. I look around and i am in front of a mummy's coffin. I am about to open it when a young indian girl stops me by yelling "wait"
I turn around and ask her "you want to love me?"
she responds "No, I want to kill you." she then turns into a witch and kills me with a spell. usually when i close my eyes in a dream, i wake up. however, i couldnt open my eyes and i could hear everything still going on in the dream and i started freaking out.....then i forced my eyes open and was awake in a puddle of sweat.....the weird thing about this dream is that i was about 5, and to this day i can still hear her voice like it was yesterday.....

Offline TooshieBitinDobie

• Red Level
  • Candy: 2
  • Dtai'k-dte sa-de nav'g-kon dtain'aun bpide.
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 12:55:51 pm »
i dreamt that i had no school for a year, so I ent to my grandma's house, and we played tomb raider, but it was on the atari for some reason. and the buttons were clowns.
"I will take great pleasure in biting them on the tooshies!"
"Don't be wierd boy."
   ~Blitz and Exile~
M-di H'chak M-di H'dlak

Offline Envy

• Orange Level
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 05:08:27 pm »
i dreamt that i had no school for a year, so I ent to my grandma's house, and we played tomb raider, but it was on the atari for some reason. and the buttons were clowns.

Did it have atari graphics or was it just on the atari? o3o

Offline Wiki

• Some Furry Teen
  • Red Level
  • Candy: 3
  • Yes, no, maybe so.
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 05:20:10 pm »

You and your grandma played Tomb Raider, how cute.

Offline TooshieBitinDobie

• Red Level
  • Candy: 2
  • Dtai'k-dte sa-de nav'g-kon dtain'aun bpide.
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 01:11:29 pm »
lawl, I know what the hell? once I dreamed that I was standing in my friends driveway and we were hungry so we were gonna get some ice cream, but my cat walked up and said"don't walk up to the ice cream man, because those guys will get you." and she pointed across the street and pinhead and the Cenobites were there. My friend walked over and said "Look, guys, I know you are my neighbors and all, and this is your property but you can't sit here and stare at us, ya know?"
and then it was over.
"I will take great pleasure in biting them on the tooshies!"
"Don't be wierd boy."
   ~Blitz and Exile~
M-di H'chak M-di H'dlak

Offline Benji Teh Wolf

• Foxxie's puppeh boi
  • Green Level
  • Candy: 14
  • I do what i can
    • FurAffinity - nightwolf101
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 01:22:44 pm »
has anyone had a dream where something happens, then you wake up, and what happened in your dream, happens in real life, giving you an intense deja vu feeling

Offline Aerion

• The local mellow, game-playing, daydreaming, philosophical wolf-boy
  • Blue Level
  • Candy: 43
  • Remaining lives: 1
    • My scrap book of ideas and misc. (feel free to post)
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 02:49:05 pm »
has anyone had a dream where something happens, then you wake up, and what happened in your dream, happens in real life, giving you an intense deja vu feeling
Quite often.
I am rather predictable, so the effects of my actions are also predictable, and so my subconscious has roughly a 10% of success at guessing right, which means 1 out of 10 dreams about reality comes true.
"Life's journey is not about arriving at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit, what a ride""
"Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means you are two steps ahead"
"Invoke not common sense, for it is not common"
"A life without joy is a wasted one, and you got but one to waste."
"To touch the clouds, you need to reach for the stars"
Fantasy games are for n00bs, try playing a game about reality

Offline EnriqueTSB

• Champion of Sombreros!
  • Green Level
  • Candy: 53
  • This exactly fills the limit of this text box yay!
    • FurAffinity - enriquetsb
    • Twitter - enriquetsb
  • Fursona Species: Jaguarundi
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 08:27:50 pm »

A couple days after I had a dream about a test, I actually had the test.  A couple answers I vividly remembered from the dream.  I got them right.

I don't consider it cheating.  <.<  >.>
  • Award - Beta Tester
"Everybody walks past a thousand story ideas every day. The good writers are the ones who see five or six of them. Most people don't see any."
--Orson Scott Card

Offline WolfTeen18

• SS-Sturmann
  • Yellow Level
  • Candy: 13
  • I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!
    • DeviantArt - Reichsmann
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2008, 04:30:36 pm »
I had a MC Esher dream B4, it was like falling in 1000 odd deminions
Your Resident WW2 Reenactor

Interested? PM me! Or Visit www.2ssdasreich.org

Offline tornwulf

• Yellow Level
  • Candy: 6
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2008, 06:23:59 pm »
i had a dream that i was eating, but i had no body just a head and hands. end of dream

Offline Oliver Yifu

• Red Level
  • Candy: 101
  • I'm too weird for this
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 03:49:37 am »
I have dreams that take the cake.

One: there was a furry con at my school and my band was playing. outside of the school there was tables and a little café type thing going on. My friend was sitting at a table with a guy and a pink fursuit wearing a 1840's slave tag on a studded dog collar. my friends points to the guy says its his mate. theres alot more to that dream but long story short I sketched bassed on my dream right after I woke up and 2 days later my friend showed me a pic of his mate and my sketches were PERFECT!.

two: I was a jedi and I was fighting against the FA mascot.
Maybe some day...

Offline Kaci

• Haw haw haw!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candy: 13
  • This be me. :B
    • DeviantArt - kacikip
    • LiveJournal - kacicake
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2008, 10:37:18 am »
I have so many weird dreams I have trouble remembering them all. @_@ But I have several I will never forget.

One: I had a dream my dad was pregnant. Only he wasn't pregnant with normal baby people. No. He was pregnant with hermaphrodite half snake half human children that just burst out of his stomach. And for some reason we were on an airplane over this mystical land of something. It was odd to say the least.

Two: I had a nightmare I have a severe phobia of boxes. Yes. Boxes. Brown cardboard boxes to be exact, the kind packages in the mail come in. Well, and I just so happened to be in a house full of them. I tried to escape, but the house was endless! Everywhere I went, there were boxes and boxes upon boxes. There were no windows, no doors, no nothing. Just and endless room filled with horrible boxes! I think I was so scared I woke up crying. o____O;;

Three: Uh. I had a dream that I owned a wig. One day the wig flew off of my head and flew to Texas. How did I know it went to Texas? Well, it called me on a payphone. :|

Four: I often have nightmares where I'm in public with no shoes on. It's usually a pleasant dream, until I look down at my feet only to found out I'm barefooted. The dream then turns into a nightmare and I start freaking out the rest of the dream.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 10:52:57 am by pinkplushii »

Offline Cchytale Murilega

• Red Level
  • Candy: 6
    • DeviantArt - MarioLinkFan
    • FurAffinity - 92APerson92
    • Twitter - @Cchytale
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2012, 11:19:52 pm »
I used to have nightmares of faceless men (I called them ghosts) that look similar to Slenderman tickle me in bed as my eyes were closed and I was restrained. Some dreams I was able to roam and had to find a light bulb on the ceiling to suck me up so I could exit the dream safely before the faceless men got me. Sometimes these light bulbs wouldn't suck me up, so I had to antagonize them, like blow raspberries to it, then it'd suck me up.

Another dream was I was in a pure white room, nothing around me. There was a cobweb-covered square hole in the floor. I looked down into it, and my mom was like on the toilet constipated down there or something.

I also used to have wet-dreams were I'd ask my mom or someone else to grow four arms or legs, they'd do so (sometimes they said no), then hug me and I'd get this blissful feeling, then I'd wake up with this movie film strip scrolling up really fast.

Btw Kaci I love the randomness in those dreams. Very nice.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 11:27:29 pm by Cchytale Murilega »

Offline DarkSky

• Хантер
  • Red Level
  • Candy: 0
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 04:34:34 pm »
I have had a really strange dream this night: i was runing trought the office from some guy who had a gun, then i runed into somekind an elevator shaft than i looked back and that guy shot me in the head. The weard thing is that i could not move in the dream after i was shot, because dream a lot of swiming and i can breath under water and i dream a lot of falling and even after the impact with the ground i can still move, but in that dream as i said i could not move, not even breath or think normaly  :sad-fox:

Offline Molon Labe

• Y'know, I've been wanting to say this a long time now, SCREW YOU IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candy: 25
    • FurAffinity - texasinfidel
  • Fursona Species: Alligator
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 12:38:21 am »
More of a long nightmare than a dream but here it goes:

Its 2am. I hear a strange rustling noise at the foot of my bed. I open my eyes groggily to what appears before me is a man. His back is turned to me clad in nothing but his pale white skin and black loincloth. I lay there frozen in terror. The room is dead silent except for the gentle late night breeze and faint ringing of wind chimes on the porch. Slowly,I reach for the lamp but ot must have heard me as I moved my arm because he turned his head to me. That face. I will never forget that face. He looked right into my eyes with his pale grinning face. He was grinning at me with pale cracked lips, his face was one that had seen years and years of pain and abuse masked by a mile wide grin. But his eyes were not of a human. Weary and hollow they were with nothing but bleeding sockets and no iris and no pupils. There was nothing but a dim glow in those eyes similar to that of a fire's embers. Suddenly he lets out a blood curdling scream like a small child screaming in terror. But this was not all,  no, he was far from finished. His skin started to melt off his thin bony body. He leaned in close to my face. He said to me "It is here where I hid his body. It was his eye. That hideous vulture eye. It is here under this floorboard!" He finally burns away until there is nothing left of his corpse but a grey dust. I close my eyes hoping this is just a dream. I open my eyes to find a man. Nothing but bones and flesh hanging by his neck on a rope from the ceiling fan. Its eyes open, bloodshot pupils finally stare back at me as I die, alone with a permanent look of lifeless terror. The grinning man has taken another life.  Then came Pink Floyd's comfortably numb playing on the radio when I woke up.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:09:16 pm by Molon Labe »
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
A SOLDIER'S SPIRIT IS FOREVER IN MY HEART
THE LOVE OF MY COUNTRY WILL NEVER DEPART
SO IF EVER MY COUNTRY SHOULD CALL UPON ME
I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO KEEP US ALL FREE

Offline Molon Labe

• Y'know, I've been wanting to say this a long time now, SCREW YOU IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candy: 25
    • FurAffinity - texasinfidel
  • Fursona Species: Alligator
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 12:52:55 am »
^^^^^^ After i woke up, Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" on the radio. And if you've ever heard the song you'll know how creepy it is. ^^^^ (in continuation to last comment of mine)
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
A SOLDIER'S SPIRIT IS FOREVER IN MY HEART
THE LOVE OF MY COUNTRY WILL NEVER DEPART
SO IF EVER MY COUNTRY SHOULD CALL UPON ME
I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO KEEP US ALL FREE