Author Topic: Website  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Princess Rei

• FT Founder
  • Candies: 48
Website
« on: December 22, 2005, 06:03:22 am »
I mentioned this in the new Yahoo Groups.

http://lupinia.us/furryteens/

Lemme know what yall think.

Also, I would like to include profile pages for every member here.  Whoever wants one, please let me know.  If you dont have a pic of your fursona, someone should be able to make a decent one for you.  But we need to know first.

Nothing much else.

~Rei

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
Website
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 03:00:04 pm »
I love he layout.  Awsome and mad props.

I see that some of my own artwork made the pages, and that is just, well, words escape me.   :D  :D  :D

Glad i could contribute!
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Ocelot Kalinda

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Umm...meow and stuff.
    • Myspace bullshit.
Website
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 01:24:34 am »
Awesome job. Looks geat!  :fox-:):
VNV Nation - Beloved - "Moments lost and time remains, I am so proud of what we were. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits. Grant me wings that I might fly, my restless soul is longing. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits"

Offline Princess Rei

• FT Founder
Website
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 02:20:42 am »
^_^ Thanks.  Yes Jake, I wanted to use your artwork for the site, and now I have!  Hope this encourages you to keep drawing. ^_^

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
    • Taris' Den
Website
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 03:05:47 am »
indeed.  i have an art class coming up and i need to make myself start practicing more anyway.  and reviewing my artwork, it shows that i need practice

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
Website
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 03:04:16 am »
I think it looks way better then before and I was curious if its okay if you could make a more mature art section on the website so I can post my comic series I do?

Offline Princess Rei

• FT Founder
Website
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 05:26:51 pm »
If I do, it will have to be password protected, considering it's a teenage site.

Unfortunately, that's not what I know how to do.  So for now, keep them in the Yahoo Group and I'll use them when we can figure something out.

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
    • Taris' Den
Website
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 05:58:21 pm »
interestingly, i have a jave code for a key pad like password thing.  i've not figured out how to work it yet, but i can let you have a crack at it if you want.

However, considering that it is a teen site, and we're not suposed to look at 'mature' images, i thounk it might be best to not put one on.

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Website
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 05:59:45 pm »
Quote from: Jake
interestingly, i have a jave code for a key pad like password thing.  i've not figured out how to work it yet, but i can let you have a crack at it if you want.

However, considering that it is a teen site, and we're not suposed to look at 'mature' images, i thounk it might be best to not put one on.

Java password scripts take about two seconds to get around.  If you want a password-protected directory, let me know and I'd be glad to set it up.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline FireHazard

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • The tiger with the flaming tail!
    • Podunk U
Website
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 04:52:04 pm »
I've heard PHP is great for programming secure password protection.  I mean, heck, the login for this forum is written in it!  Anyways, I don't know how to do it but I seem to remember looking at a sample and noticing there wasn't much to it.

EDIT: Huh... that is the weirdest auto-emote I've ever seen.  phpBB Easter egg perhaps?

Offline Princess Rei

• FT Founder
Website
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 06:48:03 pm »
Fortunately, the website is built in PHP, in case of an issue like such.

Felix, thanks!  I think I'll take up that offer for the idea.  I'll contact you later with the details.

Jake, I agree that having a mature section of the site shouldn't be added, hence the reason I want it to be a "Members Only" type section.  Though, there are teens who are still exposed to these kinds of things and we kinda can't turn back... we all grow up, so we'll keep it "What is said here, stays here" type deal.  So it's not going to be announced as "Mature Section", but it will be very discreet (did I spell that right?) like a special secret entrance for all your dirty deeds.

And such.

We'll work through it though.

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
Website
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 10:49:10 pm »
Well I would like another place I could post my werid/crude/unique comic since its beginning to get into more mature themes as I screw around with bordem.

Offline Princess Rei

• FT Founder
Website
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 10:47:49 pm »
I've updated this month with a couple of new stuffs.  Nothing much.  I'm prolly holding a contest soon.