Author Topic: How would you feel if you were in a love triangle?  (Read 1258 times)

Offline ZiggerWolf

• Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 1
  • My Logo
    • TheMatedWolves
How would you feel if you were in a love triangle?
« on: April 05, 2009, 04:37:48 am »
Im 14, but im kinda lonely, yet i manage. To tell the truth i have a crush on my next door neighbor and i kinda have feelings for her, but she doesn't feel the same way i feel. The best thing about her is that she's a cheetah. She loves cheetahs. I already know there's not a lot i can do, so i kinda try to push myself away from changing my relationship status, single, and or hurting myself with many emotional problems that sometimes come while in a relationship.
All the light is gone and there is nothing, but darkness. What do you do? Fade into it or keep fighting for the light? Only you can decide.

Offline Morgan Persimmon

• Participant
  • Retired Staff
  • Mince Pies: 67
  • Now with 45% more!
Re: How would you feel if you were in a love triangle?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 03:18:25 pm »
Topic = Love Triangle, and yet you don't actually mention one in the post. I think you may need to elaborate.
[quote ]
(9:29:08 PM) Jamie: Heh, but for real? Not just a cat picture joke?
[/quote]

Offline ZiggerWolf

• Red Level
  • My Logo
    • TheMatedWolves
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 06:44:42 pm »
i grew up with my neighbor and shes a cheetah. I like her but she doesn't like me. This isn't the first time this has happened. Theres this girl that says she a monkey and she has a boyfriend, but she really doesn't like him. And the cheetah tells me she likes me, but im not sure and right now im super confused.
All the light is gone and there is nothing, but darkness. What do you do? Fade into it or keep fighting for the light? Only you can decide.

Offline Airbag!

• Green Level
  • Mince Pies: 27
  • Desudesu.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 08:49:21 pm »
i grew up with my neighbor and shes a cheetah. I like her but she doesn't like me. This isn't the first time this has happened. Theres this girl that says she a monkey and she has a boyfriend, but she really doesn't like him. And the cheetah tells me she likes me, but im not sure and right now im super confused.

Well if you really like this cheetah, why don't you give things a chance?  Ask her to a movie or something.  One of the most important things about life is that there's only a 100% chance of fucking up if you sit around and do nothing, you know?  Or has I misinterpreted the conversation?
Mate of Shwintay!

Offline Eric

• Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 3
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 09:58:57 pm »
I'm not sure if we're talking about furries or the chinese zodiac....

^^Click on one of the three last bars to go to that profile.^^

Offline ZiggerWolf

• Red Level
  • My Logo
    • TheMatedWolves
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 03:47:47 pm »

Well if you really like this cheetah, why don't you give things a chance?  Ask her to a movie or something.  One of the most important things about life is that there's only a 100% chance of fucking up if you sit around and do nothing, you know?  Or has I misinterpreted the conversation?

I have but shes quiet and I don't think she wants to since she told me she didn't want to be in a relationship, but I don't know if shes lying or telling the truth. I mean one night we stayed outside talking till 12 and another one we stayed out until 10. So to tell the truth I'm just not sure.

We are talking about furries. She considers herself a cheetah not a furry, but a cheetah is a furry, so I think she's confused. I might have to tell her that they're the same thing.

Offline Roffo

• Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 6
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 04:49:37 pm »
She may find furry cute, give it a chance ;p

Offline Airbag!

• Green Level
  • Mince Pies: 27
  • Desudesu.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 07:10:52 pm »

I have but shes quiet and I don't think she wants to since she told me she didn't want to be in a relationship, but I don't know if shes lying or telling the truth. I mean one night we stayed outside talking till 12 and another one we stayed out until 10. So to tell the truth I'm just not sure.

Aww, well ya'll seem like you would make a great couple.  That's more than I can say for any for most of my female friends.

If she's not interested in a relationship, I'd give things some time.  Unless she's a plant, she'll be interested in a relationship with someone, come someday.  Don't ever get discouraged, though!
Mate of Shwintay!

Offline ZiggerWolf

• Red Level
  • My Logo
    • TheMatedWolves
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 09:56:40 pm »
Well I'll try my best.

Besides me have any of you been in my place?

Offline Löwe

• That's lion in English
  • Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 4
  • Gekommen um aufzustellen
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 06:53:37 pm »
You're only 14, why worry? You've got plenty of time ahead of you.

Offline defblasta

• leo, the one legged pirate lion
  • Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 12
  • with the power of ale, he could not fail!
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 10:15:48 pm »

We are talking about furries. She considers herself a cheetah not a furry, but a cheetah is a furry, so I think she's confused. I might have to tell her that they're the same thing.

oooh dont, people dont really like being told what they are

ok first up that sounds more like a love quadrangle than a love triangle but thats just nit picking.

what i recon you should do is talk to your cheetah friend, and go do something, you dont have to be any more than friends really at first, and if somethng grows out of it then thats great, if it doesnt, then thats ok too, a friend is nothing to be sniffed at. and there is always your monkey to go back to if nothing else, just dont tell her that she was your fall back cause that will lead to pain.

but really, if your only 14 there really is no rush, i didnt get my first real girlfriend till i was 19, i just dont understand why kids seem to be hurrying so much these days, relationships lead to sex and sex lead to preganancies and if you can stave that off till you are at least 20 it would be a good idea
"Hentai is for loserz who cain't get any LOLZ!!!! ROFLMAO."
"And you can? Christ, you spend all [expletive deleted] day on the same forums insulting people.
You couldnt get [expletive deleted] if you paid for it."
"Pffft.> And j00 could?1/"
"Hah, no. I'm a fur."

Offline Hale Laocon

• Retired Staff
  • Mince Pies: 84
    • FurAffinity - halelaocon
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Germ. Shep)
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 11:14:33 am »
No harm in going through the early stages of puppy love, though. Maybe go through enough to figure yourself out, or what you look for in a person, no matter how many people it takes, or how early or late.
  • Award - Beta Tester
Message me if you wanna play the new exo zombies on xbox one :3

Offline SGT. Zera R. Yarano

• Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 17
  • Psychopathic, xenophiliac; addictive, unvindictive
  • Awards:
    Flag - crasher
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 07:36:57 pm »
I've never been in a love "triangle" before, so I wouldn't know what it's like. /denial
However, I've seen what a bizarre love quadrangle, nonagon, trapezuim, and polydrafter is like, and they're all confusing. They're awkward at times, and I can sympathize with how you may be feeling.
Just be honest, and don't do what I did. Lieing helps in life, not love life.