Author Topic: There are more of us then you think.  (Read 776 times)

Offline The_Fox

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 0
There are more of us then you think.
« on: March 12, 2006, 09:48:13 am »
I come here to the teen furs yahoo forum only after ranking up over 4000 posts ack home at my first forum; govteen. And over my last year there we have started a aside section for teen furs. Thus dubbed The Fur Alliance I made a thread about this forum and it only seemed right to tell you furs about our little fury hide away. So come on by and post sometimes. Once your theres youll learn the regulars and feel right at home. Heck and if anyone flames anyone here for being a noob there jsut tell them that The Fox sent you and Ill tell the flamers how it is. But yeah so the link is here
http://forums.govteen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=431
"We are mearly limited by our perception of reality"-Fox

Nothing good can ever come from normal people

Offline Eddy

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 671
  • Gone for good.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 10:47:26 am »
Cool, I'll check it out!

Oh, there's actually a section for religious discussion there...we've had some, shall we say...entertaining posts on that topic here... ^_^'

Seriously though, seems like a good site I'll have a better look later when I have more time.

Offline The_Fox

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 08:07:29 pm »
Yeah some good things happening there, but avoid the puberty seciton. Its scary like you wouldnt belive :shock:
"We are mearly limited by our perception of reality"-Fox

Nothing good can ever come from normal people

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 10:21:13 pm »
i went and looked, but i'm not keeping up with the few forums i do watch.  maybe over the summer i'll have more time.

And yes, i've been keeping tabs on the numbers of furs and how often i come across furs.  We number in the tens or even hundreds of thousands worldwide.  I'm really quite pleased with these numbers.  Mind these are ajusted to assume that not all furs are as active most.
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!