Author Topic: Your Room!  (Read 22294 times)

Offline Hale Laocon

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 84
    • FurAffinity - halelaocon
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Germ. Shep)
Your Room!
« on: May 15, 2009, 09:38:16 pm »
Describe it. The place you sleep in and probably or probably not deem as your sanctuary. Describe colors? Decorations? Furniture? Maybe even how you want to improve it or change it in a way.

I can't provide a pic, but mines is relatively comfy. The 2 walls are yellow and two walls are orange, giving me a hostile feeling every FRICKIN TIME I ENTER THIS DUMP.
I share it with my sis, so you know trouble's bound to stir. Especially when I need privacy.
To play video games.
Er... White tiled floor. I want carpet floor. Preferably green. Downside being that cleaning up a spill will be a drag.
Actually I'm gonna repaint the walls green, perhaps alleviating my HATE!
Two seperate beds at opposite corners. My sis' side is especially gay looking. Aha, but MINE be gayer! The windows are covered, a decision I horribly regret.
I would change EVERYTHING about this room, now that I see it. It's too bright, the yellow walls. There's actually a minibookcase nailed above my bed (accident waiting to happen!), which I put my badass stuffed animals on.
I might post a pic soon. D:
  • Award - Beta Tester
Message me if you wanna play the new exo zombies on xbox one :3

Offline Travis

• Green Level
  • Candies: 17
    • FurAffinity - dirtracer
    • LiveJournal - dirtracer17
  • Fursona Species: black wolf
Re: Your Room!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 09:48:48 pm »
"there are some walls and some ceilings... no wait just one ceiling."

tan walls wierd looking capet a brocken sprocket hanging next to trophies and medals (no first places), a small stand with a tv and xbox, a bunk bed kina small,always had a weird smell (before we moved in too), out the winow is some trees and a smaal course and a shed,gear and bike parts lay everywhere.

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 09:56:40 pm »
My room is so boring. I'll post a pic tomorrow, the camera is on charge now, but I wanna talk about it anyways.

ok, 4 white walls, white ceiling, everything is bloody white. I want my walls black and one purple, but my parents highly disagree. God knows why.

anyway, bedside table with so much crap on it it's not funny, bookcase with all my beloved possessions and books, and a white cupboard.

I recently got a shoe rack (yay.) which holds my 4 pairs of converses, as well as my school shoes and other stuff. Acoustic guitar in the corner of my room, behind my bed, which has a black cover on it. yellowy carpet (which I hate), over floorboards that creak like crazy when you walk on them.

I have 3 posters, a pokemon mystery dungeon one, a massive metal gear solid one, and one of a modified mustang. I have a window above my bed, showing the outside deck.

Yeah, so that's my room. Fun.

oh, and I spend a minimal amount of hours in there. I spend most of my time downstairs.
  • Flag - original

Offline Airbag!

• Green Level
  • Candies: 27
  • Desudesu.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 09:59:57 pm »
Floor is concrete, had to take the carpet out.  There's a small rug in the center of the room.  Xbox and television in the corner.  Next to it, a bookshelf, and next to the other end of the bookshelf, my PC and desk, with a scanner.  Close to the door, my keyboard, guitar, amp, and a second bookshelf.  Posters, including a map of Cyrodil, a David Bowie and Nine Inch Nails poster, and a poster for what is apparently some kind of 1950s movie.  My laptop is usually on my bed.

...D:
Mate of Shwintay!

Offline lucien

• i sold my hands for food
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 204
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
    • Twitter - onlygxdforgives
  • Fursona Species: african lion
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:01:36 pm »
I'm bad at descriptions, so here's a pic! My room is actually a little different now, a desk next to my chair, but meh. Too lazy to update it.

edit-
WOW my 360 isn't even in that pic. That's old xD I'll have to retake the pics one day.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:03:28 pm by Spaz »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him

Offline Hale Laocon

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 84
    • FurAffinity - halelaocon
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Germ. Shep)
Your Room!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 10:04:22 pm »
Your rooms make mine feel so cramped and uber tiny.
When I put my hellhole room pic up maybe youse guys will appreciate yours a tad?
  • Award - Beta Tester
Message me if you wanna play the new exo zombies on xbox one :3

Offline Hawkeye

• Flying ace
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 9
  • Challenge Accepted.
    • youtube
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 10:17:19 pm »
Ill post a pic later.....well my room has... a window and a door in one corner is my tv and various gaming systems in the other corner is my bed half covered in reasearch books and the other corner is my bookcase filled to the brim with books and the last corner my door. I have posters up aswell about zombies, airplanes, and chuck norris
Whats done is done. You can't change the past any more then you can change the number of stars in the sky. However, you can change the future, and when it comes to that, I have but one thing to say, and that is "Go for it". Because, when you're old and crippled, the things you'll regret most are the things you never did.

Offline Roofus

• Resident Grumpy Old Fur
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 86
  • Whatupwidat?
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 10:55:11 pm »
My room resembles London after the blitz. Clothes are strewn about the place with great abandon, some dirty, some clean. In amongst these clothes are other artifacts. Guitars, crutches, a ukelale, old soda cans, a pizza box, DVDs, and general dirt and bits of stuff.

On the desk is a PC, scanner, and monitor ensemble that were once white but now stained tobacco brown from 5 years of me smoking on them. Numerous coffee and tea mugs line the windowsills and clear spaces like the table/guitar amp. The dustbin is overflowing and the bed sheetless and hard, with springs that hurt my back.

On the walls are two paintings, one of two dalmaitan dogs and the other of two tea clippers at sea. On the opposite wall are two hockey jerseys hanging from hooks; a Toronto Maple Leafs one and a Colorado Avalanche one. My hair, long and body, litters everything as I've never hoovered it.

Oh, and the whole place smells like a cross between a festering wound and an ashtray.

I hate it.

Offline lucien

• Purple Level
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 11:28:58 pm »
oh maaaan that picture of my room. It makes me feel nostalgic. It has my Graphire tablet in it D:
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline ShwintyKat

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 18
    • FurAffinity - shwintykat
    • Twitter - shwintykat
    • Weasyl - shwintykat
  • Fursona Species: Meerkat/Deer
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 12:21:12 am »
I would post a picture, that is, if I wasn't ashamed of how it looks right now. -3-

Le'see....there's four walls and ceiling. My bed's on one side with a tall laptop stand next to it, with multiple empty bottles of Dr Pepper surrounding my laptop and the stand. My desk has some crumbs on it from the birds, and some random junk which includes my old PC. The TV is to one side of my bed, junk covering it and the entertainment center thing it's on. My cactus, Walter, is on the dresser under my lamp and next to the entertainment-whateveritis. A little heater is on the entertainment thinger's other side.
My door has a Pirates of the Caribbean poster and a Rorschach poster on it, my walls ar mostly random things. Two old calenders I need to replace, a caricature I had done, a picture of a puppy, some meerkats, a wolf, some birds, some manga, a dream catcher and a Guy Fawkes mask. Also, a twenty dollar bill and my grandmother's picture. Bird cages are at the end of my bed.
Giant recycling bin full of Dr pepper and Mt Dew bottles, a few cans of Red Bull. various stuffed animals, snacks, and art supplies litter the floor along with some tubs of bird feed, some hair style magazines, a fan and a neglected vacuum. Some unopened peeps are on my heater and the birds' playground is in front of their cage on a tiny shag carpet.
Ive got a picture of my half-sister when she was a baby, a picture of me and my old friends, and my ex and I. Some random books, a filled closet, and a carpet with a cheetah on it. My bed is leopard print and a giant stuffed tiger guards my TV. I also have a tiny wooden tiger head that holds my glasses.

tl;dr:
My room's a mess and very hip with it's animal print.  My pajamas I'm wearing are zebra print. o3o
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 01:00:49 am by Chuint »
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Offline Sulphur

• Green Level
    • DeviantArt - SulphurTea
    • FurAffinity - Sulphuric
    • LiveJournal - SulphurTea
    • Twitter - Sulphurtea
  • Fursona Species: Spotted Hyena
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 12:32:49 am »
If I ever get a cord to plug my phone into my computer or batteries for my camera (It eats them, 4 of them in 1-2 days D:) I'll just post pics instead
Door on one side, with a painting of a wolf next to it, and usually my bag for school and purse, next wall in the corner would be a pile of dirty clothes where my hamper should be, but my mom keeps taking it. Next to that, dresser, usually with lots of paper, bracelets and possibly doodles on it, tiny closet next to that, next corner has a light. Nother painting, Australian style dot painting... thing, and a window next to that. Lots of doodles on the wall next to that... (I'm abusing the term next >.>) The floor under that wall in always completely covered with random cords and stuff. Next wall, nightstand with alarm clock, poster with the medicine wheel on it, and under that would be my bed, taking up about 3/4 of my tiny room (Doesn't help that it's a big bed) It's got a tan comforter and green sheets made out of a sort of t-shirt-y material (more comfy that way) It has my stuffies on it, 2 otters, a fox and Stitch from when I went to Disney about a year or 2 ago. They carpets this sort of gray-ish color and the walls are painted a sort of light creamy color since my parents are too boring and picky to let me paint them (I wanted to do a mural :<) The room switches between a disgusting indescribable smell in the winter (you get used it, I don't notice it at all after a few seconds) and fresh air during the summer (I always have the window open. always D<)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 02:31:08 am »
I have an apartment, sort of; it's attached to my mom's house.  My actual bedroom isn't pictured, but it's pretty generic.  No windows, a bed, a doorway, etc.  Pictures of the rest of the place are here:  http://www.softpaw.eu/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=10326

They're not well-organized, but it should be pretty obvious which areas of the place are which.  In case it isn't obvious (a few people mistook this when I posted them on LJ), the area that looks like a cluttered workshop is, in fact, a separate room.  It's not part of the living room/office, which is nicely furnished and uncluttered :-)

A decent shot of the living room:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 02:34:10 am by Natasha Softpaw »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Varlen

• So Amaze, Such
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 103
  • FTS RESODENT WIERDO SMILE DOOER.
  • Fursona Species: El Skunko!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 06:59:24 am »
My bed, covered in crap

My books!

My baby

Haha, it's such a mess, but it nearly always is. Oh well. Organised chaos and all that - everything's somehwere in here..

Also : My room reflects just how nerdy I really am. <3.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 07:05:42 am by Varlen »
  • Flag - banana
  • Award - Beta Tester
Var's Vid of the Week:
Week 13, AK Underwater. If you have any suggestions for the Vid of the Week, pm me! ^.^

Offline Lowie

• Death to wheelgap.
  • IRC Channel Op
  • Candies: 35
    • DeviantArt - lowlow64
    • FurAffinity - lowlow64
    • Twitter - Lowie_64
    • My FA.
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 09:04:34 am »
Words suck. Pics ftw.

Heres the intro. shows my car crazys right?

Some posters and pics I've done.

TV area, usually theres a PS2 there. Oh look, more cars I've drawn.

My old comp (only used if the family comp and laptop are down), posters and my plushies.

More posters and car pics. Can you spot my fursona pic? ;)

I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood~

Offline Just Dan

• Xbox live...
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 22
  • Meh.
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 10:26:38 am »
Alright, well we've got my bed...

My desk and some posters...

My Xbox and futon...

And lastly the only real source of light in my room, as I live in the basement...

I don't ever want to feel, like I did that day...
Take me to the place I love, Take me all the way...

Offline Toranar

• He who falls from walls
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 36
  • Pic by Princess Rei
    • FurAffinity - Toranar
  • Fursona Species: Manx Loaghtan Sheep
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 04:44:17 pm »
From the pics I'd guess that almost all of the people who posted any of the pictures must be heavy shooter fans.... Lol. I spotted, at least one recent shooter in every room.... Wow...

I'm currently living in the work room at my mothers house. It looks like a cubicle with wall high... walls... Ok that didn't make to much sense. But anyhow, I've just got a bed squeesed into a corner and there are a couple of those... things... that you... put... stuff on... uhhhh.... (damn you english language and your lack of ability to be remembered by me...).... ummm... Bookcases... there we go... I had to look it up.... Sigh... Well, now I feel stupid... Ah, oh well. Pics in a bit... Need to find the cord for my camera...
  • Site Donor
"The townspeople need you, they've been sad for a while
They march around, faces frown and never seem to smile
And if you feel like helping, we'd appreciate a loooooot
If you get up there and spread some cheer from here to Canterlooooooot!"- Applejack's best line ever. And my favorite song line.

Offline Airbag!

• Green Level
  • Desudesu.
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 11:21:56 pm »
My bookcase and television/xbox 360.  Might post more later.

Mate of Shwintay!

Offline lucien

• Purple Level
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 11:37:07 pm »
My bookcase and television/xbox 360.  Might post more later.

that.. little thing is your tv?
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline Airbag!

• Green Level
  • Desudesu.
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2009, 11:41:02 pm »
that.. little thing is your tv?

Shyupshyup.  .___.

It's pretty small, but it's not that bad once you get used to it.  I have this thing with big televisions... they make me feel anti-claustrophic-phobic or something. 
Mate of Shwintay!

Offline Sulphur

• Green Level
    • DeviantArt - SulphurTea
    • FurAffinity - Sulphuric
    • LiveJournal - SulphurTea
    • Twitter - Sulphurtea
  • Fursona Species: Spotted Hyena
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 12:27:00 am »
My room has been pwned in ways I though not were possible D: I blame my parents, always so picky about my room and "keeping a good impression" and all sorts of blah that the rest of society isn't near as important as they say it it :C
I'm gonna see if I can get away with personalizing my room more, I've been meaning to, but haven't gotten around to it yet, plus the times in the past I've attempted this have failed horribly.