Author Topic: Your Room!  (Read 27477 times)

Offline SmirGel

• Scott "The Biker Kid" Taylor
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 42
  • METAL means music and image, truth and freedom
    • FurAffinity - daa123
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Your Room!
« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2010, 02:01:18 am »
My room's really small...

Four basic blue walls

Bed against the wall, under the window

T.V/ computer/ Xbox On a Dresser by the foot of my bed

Desk for homework and drawings next to that

3D poster of the beatles (abbey road)

And A wall of dedication to the 2007 boston red sox (world series champs)

then mine is smaller  :)

I don't have tv or xbox  :o

Offline Alexei

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 17
  • Who else but Mango?
    • DeviantArt - Mars261
    • FurAffinity - AlexeiCheetah
  • Fursona Species: Cheetah/Fox
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2010, 09:47:59 am »
My room's really small...

Four basic blue walls

Bed against the wall, under the window

T.V/ computer/ Xbox On a Dresser by the foot of my bed

Desk for homework and drawings next to that

3D poster of the beatles (abbey road)

And A wall of dedication to the 2007 boston red sox (world series champs)

then mine is smaller  :)

I don't have tv or xbox  :o
Yeah pretty much everything I need comes out of the same monitor. :)
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."
-Muhammed Ali

Offline Hiké

• {it's he-kay...}
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 24
  • {romanticDISASTER}
    • DeviantArt - tealfoxy
    • FurAffinity - slickFOX
    • Twitter - tealfoxy
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2010, 01:57:31 pm »
My room is rather awkward. I live in an attic, but it's fairly roomy groundwise. The walls themselves are about 3 or so feet high, and from there, they slope to make a roof. The walls are a nice green color.

I have a long desk going along the length of my room, which I use for my traditional art, and homework.

I have a full sized bed, which is never ever made. I sleep oddly...

I have a big rack of art magazines and comics for inspiration, along with some Home Decor magazines... I like Interior Design...

My ceiling lamps are my favorite part. They're just dim lit abstract hanging lamps, and they add a nice touch to the room.
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Icon art by DragonDrawer @ FA

Offline Herb

• ✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 27
  • Neato Furino
    • FurAffinity - fascinocat
  • Fursona Species: White Chikadee
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2013, 10:41:16 pm »
Is it ok if I revive this thread? I really like it..

My room has light blue walls, white ceiling, my bed with a shit load of blankets on it in the corner, my desk next to it where I keep a lot of junk. My dresser that was handed down to me from my grandparents, and a bookcase stock full of books. My carpet is like grey with all these sparkly colors and I hate it. I have a mirror that my dad stepped on helping me put it up that hangs all crooked next to my dresser, and I like to have at least one old wacky blanket on the floor to cover up my hideous carpet. I'll post pics when I get my room cleaned, so you don't see what an actual slob I am. :>
“She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air.” -Holly Black, Tithe.

(add me if you wanna, just tell me you're from FT. :> )

Offline Gaz

• Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 298
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2013, 11:02:54 pm »
Is it ok if I revive this thread? I really like it..

My room has light blue walls, white ceiling, my bed with a shit load of blankets on it in the corner, my desk next to it where I keep a lot of junk. My dresser that was handed down to me from my grandparents, and a bookcase stock full of books. My carpet is like grey with all these sparkly colors and I hate it. I have a mirror that my dad stepped on helping me put it up that hangs all crooked next to my dresser, and I like to have at least one old wacky blanket on the floor to cover up my hideous carpet. I'll post pics when I get my room cleaned, so you don't see what an actual slob I am. :>

I'm sure your room isn't that bad, but I'm glad you brought up this thread! Now you can see my bed and why I love it so much! It only takes up half of my freaking room  :fox-:P:
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk!

Offline NightF0x

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 178
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2013, 12:51:19 am »
My room is definitely where I spend most of my time at. I have a lot of bookshelves, a big desk, drawers, a mini walk in closet, my guitar, my 2 birds, Tibetan Prayer flags hanging, my everything, and Ikea furniture galore. On top of that my walls have a knockdown texture with Earthy colored walls. It's my own little cave. It's a medium sized room, but I love it!
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Just Dan

• Xbox live...
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 22
  • Meh.
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2013, 01:52:59 am »
I heard you like dorm rooms? Muuuch different than my home room, which is waaay back in this thread. Which, honestly? Has changed a ton in that two years anyway.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:55:05 am by Just Dan »
I don't ever want to feel, like I did that day...
Take me to the place I love, Take me all the way...

Offline TerrojaTheBadger

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 13
  • Pah, fuck it.
  • Fursona Species: Badger
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2013, 08:24:18 pm »
Well, I had a room once, but... Well, it got lost under the huge, ominous, endless mountains of STUFF!!!
Your head is so far up your own arse you wouldn't know whether to fart or speak.

Skype Name: TerrojaZevon

Offline kuri

• nope!
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 7
  • bleh
  • Fursona Species: grey wolf
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2013, 11:03:52 pm »
OnO    well, my room is soooo bland compared to you guys, i have no posters, the only furniture i have it my bed and a tiny desk, just me.....and these....white walls
 :fox-:P:
pixely thing by - crevontz

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2013, 11:20:52 pm »
Erm its comfy for me but I don't know about everyone else   :? 
I'm currently having my :breakfast:

Offline Cam

• Photographer, car nut, gamer, con goer and professional turn off and on againer
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 55
    • FurAffinity - animosus5
  • Fursona Species: Snowleopard
Post your den!
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2013, 09:03:55 am »
Going to put it here, as it might not always be something tech related

As the title says, post your Area/Man(or Girl) cave/Den/Burrow whatever you want to call it.

Here is mine:

Add me on telegram @Animosus

I'm from Perth, Western Australia but travel interstate frequently

Offline Herb

• Yellow Level
  • Neato Furino
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2013, 07:15:49 pm »
Yay! I finally can post my pictures. X3 Sworry theres so many.

My bed where no magic happens!  :fox-;): With a Skyrim map and some juice and awkward stuffed animals.

Knicky knacks, my mom in the eighties on the left. Ain't she so Purdy! And my older sister and I on the right.

My bookcase with my few prized possessions. And random easel.

My shit ton of games, cds, and movies. And Totoro! A friend of mine was nice enough to give me the tv really cheap, sense he was selling all his stuff. 

And puppies for you guys being so nice to me. :3

My puppy Luna, the runt of the liter. :3 She's shy.

Also! About the bottle with the pink letter in it in the second pic. I found it while we were in Valdez (a wet fishing city. >:L ) near the ocean, and I opened it and it said, "You're beautiful, I hope you have a wonderful day, find my bees at the Gazebo on the hill" or something like that. I could never find the gazebo, as we were leaving that day, but she left her email on the letter and I emailed her a bunch and we had a lot in common and turned out friends. Its one of the cooler things to happen to me.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:19:38 pm by Ceceilia Ramoe »
“She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air.” -Holly Black, Tithe.

Offline anz100

• Manager; Lead Guitar; Lead Vocals for The Jynx
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • FEAR THE FUR!
    • DeviantArt - anz100
    • FurAffinity - anz100
    • Twitter - @anz100
    • The Jynx
  • Fursona Species: Human-wolf hybrid
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2013, 07:29:07 pm »
Having an iPhone sure comes in handy right now, because it's panorama time!!!
#1:

#2:

Guitar corner:

Bed:
-Alex
PLEASE ASK FOR MY IM ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO CHAT. I HAVE ACCOUNTS FOR ALL OF THE MAJOR IM SERVICES.

18/Male/Gay (Kinsey Scale 5.5)
I build guitars, and plan to make a living doing so. If you think you'll ever want a custom guitar, get in touch with me!

Offline Zukaro Travon

• Prince of Kenthar
  • Yellow Level
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2013, 07:38:53 am »
MAI ROOM.
IS AMAZING.

All 3 of my computers are on 24/7; there's a UPS beside my desk which you can't see (to the left of my desk) which is connected to at least 2 of those computers (not sure about the 3rd but I don't think it is  :fox-:P:).

I'm too lazy to turn off mai gaming PC, one runs all my servers (the white one), and the other is my alarm clock (the black one).
All my computers run Linux; although my gaming PC is dualboot (in the pic it's on Windows cuz I need to fix Ubuntu on there).
The black computer runs Ubuntu Server 13.04 and the white computer runs Proxmox and in Proxmox are 3 VM's all running Ubuntu Server 12.10 for various things like an FTP server, Minecraft, and my own forums.

And daz all.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:47:00 am by Zukaro Travon »

Offline Herb

• Yellow Level
  • Neato Furino
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2013, 07:45:08 am »
At first I was like, "All dem foxes!" And then I was looking and I was like. "All dem computer icons!" I like it though! It looks cozy! *steals goggles hanging from shelf.* So yuh, I'll jus be going.

Offline Zukaro Travon

• Prince of Kenthar
  • Yellow Level
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2013, 07:48:45 am »
At first I was like, "All dem foxes!" And then I was looking and I was like. "All dem computer icons!" I like it though! It looks cozy! *steals goggles hanging from shelf.* So yuh, I'll jus be going.

:p
Only in Windows I'm that disorganized; I tend to be a lot more organized on Linux (as in, the mess stays in my home folder and not on my desktop  :fox-:P:).
And teh goggles dun fit meh ;^; so they're only decoration atm (I wanna make a pair for myself cuz those ones are okay but they could be a lot better).

And mai room ish cozy <3 and I can literally roll out of bed and onto my computer chair :P cuz ish right there

Offline Mako

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • *snuggles bristan*
    • FurAffinity - nljohn
    • Twitter - @MakoTheHuskeh
  • Fursona Species: Husky
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2013, 11:35:46 pm »
My sleeping room

My sleeping area

My computer area/where it all hapens
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:40:58 pm by Mako »
FC[Husky]3a A C* D+ H+ M? P R T+++ W- Z? Sm RLU a- cn++ d? e- f++ h* iw++ j p sm

Im open to chat all the time, my contact info is as follows.

Offline Orpheus

• Physically im 18. Mentally, thats another question...
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 44
  • Tacky, yet delightfully refined.
    • FurAffinity - orpheusfox
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2013, 12:16:19 am »
^
^
^
^

All teh fawkses.

I ish jelly :3
    Honor, Courage, Commitment.  

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 115
    • FurAffinity - copb_phoenix
  • Awards:
    Flag - turing
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2013, 12:01:08 pm »
It's been some time and I've never shared actual photos of my home. I live in a place I call the FFD - the Fur Fag's Den - for those who have come since when I was more regular and common on these boards (though, admittedly, I've been around a surprisingly high bit nowadays). It's a decent-sized two-bedroom apartment in my hometown. I have lived here roughly since just before I joined Furry Teens.

I have taken 18 photos - two of a rough layout map and 16 of the apartment itself. If there is anything people see in these images that they'd like a high-res shot of or a better view of, you're free to ask. (I have an insanely high def camera, but my phone is so much easier to use for this task just to get it done quickly.)

Each of these images is about 800kb a piece; you can open the full view by clicking on the forum-friendly sized images posted here.

Layout Map: Photos A and B

I tried to mark where I was and what direction I was facing in each image, with rough ideas of the coverage. Using different colors should help you ascertain where each photo is taken from and of.

Full page:

Map Detail:

Atrium: Photos 1, 2, and 5

Photo 1: As you enter the front door.

Far left corner is art supplies and works in progress. Center is the poster K did for me with some stuff stuck into the edges of the frame (we'll get back to it directly). Far right corner is server; Natasha, if you still wonder or care, the DVD drive in the left stack is the old Samsung and the right hand stack has the hard drive in it. I have - to this date - consistently failed to mod an X-Box, so I instead use BSD to serve up a media and file server on the right hand stack.

Photo 2: Atrium Poster

I'm aware the image is corrupt; I'm on it.

This is the poster I commissioned from FT's very own Katie "K" Thylacine quite some time ago, to hang in exactly this spot. (See this.)

To the right is the "fake con badge" which was done as part of a gag by Natasha, along with the note she enclosed when she sent this and the computer parts to me a couple years back. I can't help but chuckle every time I look at it. (Forever, thanks, Natasha.)

The notes to the left are for the two computer stacks - the server towers.

Photo 5: Abbey Road

I think it speaks for itself. That's my front door, by the way.

Kitchen: Photos 3 and 4

Photo 3: Kitchen

The long view.

Photo 4: Bike

Because I've mentioned it numerous times but never actually shown it off. The back rim needs re-straightened, however.

Living Room: Photos 6 - 11

Photo 6: Upon Entry

Sorry for the mess. Those who were around for some of the gags that have happened, you can just catch the rim of the hat that I wore when I told Natasha I'd go to church with her in the upper-righthand corner of this photo. The futon has been moved in here since last time I updated people on the state of my apartment.

Photo 7: Living Room Closet

My living room is actually supposed to be - as marketed - the first bedroom. However, it made more sense this way because the air conditioner fits in the window and I don't need a huge space to entertain the tiny crowds I stick to (not to mention it's a little more square than the originally intended living room, anyway). So here's the Living Room closet.

Photo 8: What Game Developers Play

Crystal Dynamics on the left with Mad Dash Racing on the original XBox, trying to unlock Gex the Gecko (I own and love Gex 3 on the N64). I won't say who on the Genesis (I was playing Sonic 3D Blast this morning), but a small challenge for anyone interested in a cookie. The first person to correctly guess either the cartridge with the three barbarian-looking men on it or the one above it with the warrior attacking the blue monster will get a cookie (I will give one for each of them). Sooner or later - I never know when I'll check in but you'll get it if you get it right. Incidentally, Ancient Egypt Stage 2 and Underwater (talking to Poseidon), respectively, right now in my save files.

Yes, I did just replace the CD/DVD drive in my XBox. The old one died; the new one works flawlessly :3

Photo 9: Natural Habitat

Chances are high if you see me post or do computer work, I'm doing it within the confines of this photo right now. I spend much of my life in this tiny space. And - if that wasn't odd enough, I have plans to move this space for one into the living room closet when money and time allow me to build space to lay and work in into there.

Photo 10: Bookshelf

I think this speaks for itself.

Anti-psychotics and acute sedatives in the stack of pill bottles, for the psychotic episodes brought on by schizophrenia and stress. I just didn't want to reveal my name or anything like that, but they're risperidone, lamotrigene, Geodon, and a couple others which are current and needn't be disclosed. I've been a lab rat too long and I'm considering taking the past ones back to the pharmacy for disposal, which is why they're all out there.

Photo 11: Echoes of a Meerkat

Chuint, who is just one more person of many that I wonder what became of. Really, it's all the regulars from when I was really here a lot that I think about these days, when I come across the old work we did together or as part of countless projects (some incomplete, some now finished).

Bedroom: Photos 12 - 14

Photo 12: Disarray

I tried to escape the FFD recently, moving away to a larger town with more promises for me and more job opportunities. It didn't pan out.

The unpacking and organizing process plays out mostly in the bedroom now.

Photo 13: Personal Closet

I have nothing to add here.

Photo 14: Boring and Stuff

She puts the weights into my little heart,
And she gets in my room and she takes it apart.
She puts the weights into my little heart,
I said, she puts the weights into my little heart.
She packs it away / She packs it away / She packs it away

Bathroom: Photos 15 and 16

Photo 15: Keep Your Toiletries to Yourself

I don't believe that needs to be unblurry or a better angle at all. I don't wish to gross people out.

Photo 16: Bath Amongst the Stars

A quick shot of my decorations - well, most of them - in the bathroom.

I'm now aware that many of these photos are corrupt and I'll work on that... However, this is enough for most of the apartment and even if I don't get to it you can see most of it looks like. As I said, if anyone would like to see detail shots or shots of things they suspect/wonder if I have, feel free to ask. Most of the stuff in my apartment is public knowledge these days if you know where to look anyway.

Ciao.
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?