Author Topic: Your Room!  (Read 27478 times)

Offline Airbag!

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 27
  • Desudesu.
Re: Your Room!
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2009, 02:38:01 am »
Shwintay's room doubles as a nomad traveling market, with it's many random baubles and such?

I wish my room could do that. 8D
Mate of Shwintay!

Offline ShwintyKat

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 18
    • FurAffinity - shwintykat
    • Twitter - shwintykat
    • Weasyl - shwintykat
  • Fursona Species: Meerkat/Deer
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2009, 05:16:42 am »
very much, yes. I gathered many treasures from my travelings and they can be your's for a nominal price of twelve rupees per item.
I do mean the Zelda rupees, for the real are not as shiny.

Just go to more flea markets and buy some cheap junk. I got my ceramic lancer for a buck, the decanter was 50 cents. xD
The giraffes are a recent family heirloom though, great grandmother had them custom made for her....dont know why.
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Offline Hale Laocon

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 84
    • FurAffinity - halelaocon
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Germ. Shep)
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 08:46:27 pm »

This is mine, which I share with my sis. Pretty small but hey, at least I'm lucky to have it with our income level.
Two TV's means I can play video games while my sister watches her shows. Not much room to move around erratically but just enough to have my friends over.
Enjoy.
  • Award - Beta Tester
Message me if you wanna play the new exo zombies on xbox one :3

Offline Just Dan

• Xbox live...
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 22
  • Meh.
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 01:46:25 pm »
A little bit of a necro-post, but I did some more to my room. Two new posters and a Christmas tree!

Fennec poster...

Buckethead poster and the tree...

I love posters if you couldn't tell.
I don't ever want to feel, like I did that day...
Take me to the place I love, Take me all the way...

Offline Schism

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 82
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 02:14:30 pm »
A little bit of a necro-post, but I did some more to my room. Two new posters and a Christmas tree!

Fennec poster...
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n71/chunky720/102_3954.jpg

Buckethead poster and the tree...
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n71/chunky720/102_3967.jpg

BUCKETHEAD!!!! Haha, finally.

Offline tibaltfox

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 21
  • TOFUMONKK
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 05:48:54 pm »

You love posters? I love posters!
Hahah

Kindo oldish (a few things have changed\moved around. they do that a lot), but it's all I have for now until my digital decides to stop being a douche >.<
Trust me. I'm a homosexual a bag of cheese a cult leader satan made of DIAMONDS a doctor a furry.

Behance! (Design and photography stuffs)
This FurAffinity account I never use! (which is generally horribly out of date, ahem)

Offline Just Dan

• Xbox live...
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 22
  • Meh.
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 06:28:38 pm »

You love posters? I love posters!
Hahah

Tibalt - 1
Dan - 0
"Bows"
I don't ever want to feel, like I did that day...
Take me to the place I love, Take me all the way...

Offline Tyla

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 23
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 06:39:33 pm »
I'll post pictures when I clean up my floor... I want to show off my dumb speaker setup. :3

Offline Daniel A. Skirtandzy

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 162
    • FurAffinity - Skirtandzy1
    • LiveJournal - Skirtandzy
    • Twitter - Skirtandzy
  • Awards:
    Flag - lawyer
  • Fursona Species: Domestic Cat
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2009, 10:43:50 pm »
Heh, heh, heh... What words describe my room?

I would say... Just shy of New Orleans after Katrina...
I tend to collect a lot of stuff, so my room looks a mess...
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor

Offline Chopin

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 18
  • We're the Last in Line!
    • FurAffinity - chopin
  • Fursona Species: White Tiger/Dragon
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2009, 11:15:27 pm »
Yea, I don't really clean much, too lazy to. So, there's clothes all over the floor, I've got two guitar stands, but only one's in use currently. There's a tv, but the sound doesn't work, so I've got a cd player on the floor that I run the audio from video games into. That's about it, other than my bed, which is a bunk bed, I used to share it with my sister, but not for a while now, and the bottom bunk folds up into a couch, so I leave it like that because it's more comfortable to sit and read or play guitar on, and I sleep with it like that, too.
"You've got your stairs to Heaven, you may be right.  I only know in my world, I hate the light, I speed at night!"
-Dio, I Speed At Night

Offline Omnih

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 11
  • Currently Creeping
    • FurAffinity - Omnihl
    • Twitter - Samongi
  • Fursona Species: Personified Consciousness
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2009, 11:37:13 pm »
Two shelf complexes parrallel to each other, one of them on the back of my bed.  My bed has like 10 sheets on it.  I have a dresser to the right of the bed shelf complex.  Mid left shelf on the non-bed shelf complex I have my scanner (broken printer) and to the right of the shelves I have my computer desk.  My walls are white, except for the one to the back of the bed which is blue.  I have two cork boards behind and to the left of my computer with some art and a roller coaster design on it.  Above and to the side of these are various school theater posters and freshman year art.  Most of my shelves are unused thanks to my room being a practical store house for furniture.  My carpet is old and creamy-white colored.

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 33
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
  • Fursona Species: Deinonychus
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2009, 12:32:35 am »
I have a boring room... well here's a description though, white walls, a couple of random landscape pictures placed around it, Calendars, maps, Bible verses, etc, things of that sort. There's a hole in the wall of my room near the door, due to constant kicking open the door/family issues. There's also a corner of my room that has the wall chipped off for the same reason. There's a queen sized bed in the far right corner, with purple sheets for some reason, there's a bookshelf in the far left, with books obviously, as well as my random things, such as interesting stones I find, trophies, random shiny objects, and stuff. There's a dresser in between the bed and bookshelf against the wall, it has books on it, as well as a lamp. The window is located directly above the dresser, it has blinds and such, it's big enough to jump out through easily. There's a closet on the other end of the room, it's kind of a walk-in closet, but a small one. That's about all. The carpet is a sandy color, and that's about it...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 02:09:10 am by Izzy »
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Rizzan

• Life is like a dissembled abacus...
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 17
  • ..it's what you make of it that counts.
    • FurAffinity - rizzan
  • Fursona Species: Gryphon
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2009, 02:06:07 am »
My room has a blackish used to be brown carpet and is very small to have 2 people living in it. I share it with my little 3 year old brother thing ( not really my brother but my moms roomate's oldest son) and he ha all of his stuff on the ground, mostly toy cars. My bed used to be the top bunk of a bunk bed so its like 2 feet off the ground so most of my stuff goes their. I have my D&D stuff on the short black bookshelf and varrious items from the 2 thrift stores by my house like on of my favorite a solid coal 5.in owl that I got for $2 :D
Avi done by Five.

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Cookies: 403
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2009, 03:21:24 am »
Figured I'd post some more in here, I've changed a few things since last time.  Click the images for a full-size version.  For the full album of images of my apartment, click here.  And, while it's more of an "apartment" than a "room", it's still attached to my mom's house, so it still counts, right?  :-P

For one thing, I've now acquired a plant:

I also did some wiring up/cleaning of my workbench, so it now has integrated worklights, and its own 12v subsystem (I do a lot with computer and car electronics):

Since I only posted one picture before, I'll add a few more thumbnails for those who skipped over or missed that post, too, hope no one minds.

• Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 14
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2010, 11:32:48 am »
Room is a bit of a tip at the moment :3

Offline Kambo

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 85
  • True story.
    • DeviantArt - kamboblack
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Weasyl - harlan
    • Unfinished Portfolio Site :(
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2010, 12:01:35 pm »
Wow, HUGE necropost, I'm sorry, but back when this thread was actually active, I had taken pictures of my room and forgotten about them, and I just found them again yesterday, so I might as well...

My bed:

My dresser:

My desk and drawing stuff:

And that's that!
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite! I reserve that treatment for sushi and pretzels.

Fursona References (Kambo and Camille)

Offline Sigurd

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 78
  • bluh bluh
  • Fursona Species: a gay
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2010, 12:03:14 pm »
My room... is always dirty.

FIN
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2010, 12:08:55 pm »
My room is so messy that many people theorize that there is a wormhole that exists inside of it. I have evidence too. I have found many things I didn'tt even know existed inside of it, EX: a 10 legged spider; a truly rubber pencil; a movie poster of the movie "A fish called Wanda" etc. It is the attic, so It is the area of the house, and 2 rooms. I also have a huge amount of stuff. My ceiling is partially angled (Its shaped like a misshapen hexagon, the bottom 3 sides ar 90 degree angles, then the other 3 are arcing over it. The ceiling is painted black, with glow in the dark astrological objects painted on (stars, nebulae, galaxies etc) it's pretty cool, except for 1 small problem.

There is no insulation what so ever. In the summer it becomes an oven, and in the winter, a freezer. Blankets and fans do their best to maintain the temperature though, so its okay.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Aragon

• A fox with Manors? Impressive
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 12
  • I love Nick <3
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2010, 12:21:20 pm »
My room is special to me because after my house burned down i got to help build it.
Its about 25'x16' at its longest. Double door walk in closet. I have a double size bed, a night stand, cealing fan with lights, dresser, book shelf with TV on it and a corner peice desk between two windows. Decorations range from modle boats to posters and hats. Hardwood floors, light blue color walls. Lots of books and floor space <3 Simple but I love it
Official Host of UrbanFurz 2010 summer meet

Offline Daniel A. Skirtandzy

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 162
    • FurAffinity - Skirtandzy1
    • LiveJournal - Skirtandzy
    • Twitter - Skirtandzy
  • Awards:
    Flag - lawyer
  • Fursona Species: Domestic Cat
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2010, 04:12:56 pm »
My room was a mess.
Then I cleaned it, and it looked nice.
Then I starting working on computers, and buying some random stuff, making it a mess again.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor