Author Topic: Weird Things that You Do/Did  (Read 126425 times)

Offline Tack

• Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 4
Weird Things that You Do/Did
« on: June 18, 2009, 01:30:18 am »
I just realized that I am a really weird person. I was having an average day, doing things I do on an average day, then I stopped and saw what I was actually doing. What I was wasting my life on. Then I thought about all the little weird things I do, and it made me laugh. So just post things you do (or did) that make you stop and wonder why you do it.

First of all, I hug bread. Some people hug plushies but I hug bread. Not sliced, though, it has to be fresh and soft, with a nice crust. Then I eat it because it's really good.

I also cut out nets of Johnson solids and tape it together to make a 3D shape. I have about 10 of them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_solid#Modified_Archimedean_solids

Then I get a piece of graph paper and write all the possible permutations of the numbers 1-6. No idea why.

And lastly in class, I was bored so I decided to translate The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allen Poe into the IPA phonetic alphabet. No spaces in between words, and probably a few mistakes but I think it looks pretty cool. If you can read it, *high five*. This is only one page.

So... yeah. I doubt anything you do is as weird as that. But post anyway so I don't look like such a loser.  :fox-:P:
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” - Rachmoninov

Offline lucien

• i sold my hands for food
  • Purple Level
  • Mince Pies: 205
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
    • Twitter - officerkd637
  • Fursona Species: african lion
Re: Weird Things that You Do/Did
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 01:40:48 am »
I like to count backwards from 1000 when I can't sleep.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him

Offline Dante

• Constant Napper...
  • Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 01:45:42 am »
When I get bored, I calculate the squares and cubes of as many numbers as I can. Usually to about 30 or so.
Magic is the act of openly lying to those around you. Man, I'm good at that.
Pick a card- I dare you.

Offline Marcus

• Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 141
  • Fursona Species: Dog
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 01:48:08 am »
I blow on ice cream and cereal the same way you do soup.

My signature needs a change. It's been four years.

Offline Toranar

• He who falls from walls
  • Retired Staff
  • Mince Pies: 37
  • Pic by Princess Rei
    • FurAffinity - Toranar
  • Fursona Species: Manx Loaghtan Sheep
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 02:43:37 am »
I spit in the toilet when I flush... I burn things to calm down (havn't in a while though). I run my hands across coins and rub them when i'm nervous. I talk to myself. I debate with myself. I chew my nails. I used to chew on my clothes and hair because I thought it tasted good. I used to chew on tinfoil. If i'm trying to talk to someone and can't think of anything to say, I'll scan the room for something to talk about. I'll check things (such as this forum) over and over and over using the refresh button, I normally refresh about 20 times per half minute. I'll never look someone I don't know in the eyes (i get really scared for some reason). If given the choice between high or low, I'll always choose low. I'll look out the window and pace while I think. I never say anything to someone when I meet them for the first time unless they try to engage me in some form of conversation. I'll never look a person in the face if i'm trying to think about what they're saying, because I find their faces very distracting. I'll always talk down about myself. And i'll check my phone for messages over and over even if i'm not expecting any calls.
  • Site Donor
"The townspeople need you, they've been sad for a while
They march around, faces frown and never seem to smile
And if you feel like helping, we'd appreciate a loooooot
If you get up there and spread some cheer from here to Canterlooooooot!"- Applejack's best line ever. And my favorite song line.

Offline willnye

• Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 5
  • Ich habe ein Überbeladung
  • Fursona Species: snowshoe hare
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 03:54:32 am »
I spit in the toilet when I flush... I burn things to calm down (havn't in a while though). I run my hands across coins and rub them when i'm nervous. I talk to myself. I debate with myself. I chew my nails. I used to chew on my clothes and hair because I thought it tasted good. I used to chew on tinfoil. If i'm trying to talk to someone and can't think of anything to say, I'll scan the room for something to talk about. I'll check things (such as this forum) over and over and over using the refresh button, I normally refresh about 20 times per half minute. I'll never look someone I don't know in the eyes (i get really scared for some reason). If given the choice between high or low, I'll always choose low. I'll look out the window and pace while I think. I never say anything to someone when I meet them for the first time unless they try to engage me in some form of conversation. I'll never look a person in the face if i'm trying to think about what they're saying, because I find their faces very distracting. I'll always talk down about myself. And i'll check my phone for messages over and over even if i'm not expecting any calls.

...... are you an aspie?.....

I quite enjoy the taste of metal and will chew foil, and those tabs on soda cans.
My sleep patterns are completely random.
I will never answer yes or no to anything the first several times I'm asked.

Offline Jeneric Furry

• Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 28
  • Ra ra ra ah ahhhhhh!
    • FurAffinity - jenericjewelry
    • Twitter - MagicNinjette
  • Awards:
    Flag - census
  • Fursona Species: Luffie
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 06:10:03 am »
I blow on ice cream and cereal the same way you do soup.
Are you kidding me, Shyanna? I do the same exact thing. No lie.

Let's see... there is so many things I can put here, but are a little too personal. So, I'll just stay with that one. :3
  • Award - Beta Tester
I close my eyes.... Only for a moment and the moment's gone...

Offline Löwe

• That's lion in English
  • Orange Level
  • Gekommen um aufzustellen
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 06:17:23 am »
Yay IPA, I wish there was still le m

Offline defblasta

• leo, the one legged pirate lion
  • Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 12
  • with the power of ale, he could not fail!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 08:30:30 am »
i talk to myself and relive moments and occations i feel i could have done better, or i rehearse conversations i am going to have with people in the future, or i play out fantasies complete with narration and dialogue talking under my breath. strangely however, my younger sister is the only one who has really noticed it yet despite the fact that i have been doing it for about as far back as i can remember
"Hentai is for loserz who cain't get any LOLZ!!!! ROFLMAO."
"And you can? Christ, you spend all [expletive deleted] day on the same forums insulting people.
You couldnt get [expletive deleted] if you paid for it."
"Pffft.> And j00 could?1/"
"Hah, no. I'm a fur."

Offline Gloin

• Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 1
  • Thank you Kait for the Awesome picture <3!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 09:02:34 am »
Take my glasses off when I read.
I have to lie down to read.
Doodle constantly

Offline AK

• Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 95
  • I need a fix, cos' I'm going down
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 09:19:23 am »
Oh yes. Plenty of things many would consider odd.
Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

Ron Paul in 2012

Offline Rogerandom

• Mega Mole!
  • Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 6
    • Twitter - Rogerandom
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 10:17:09 am »
I talk in my sleep. To people. Who are really there. And never remember the conversations. :o
When I'm being awakened by sometime, it's been reported that I'll often even sit up and look in their direction with my eyes closed, and actually carry on conversations that I never remember. Apparently, my 'sleep self' is a real douchebag and says a lot of mean hearted things, and even punched my best friend once. ^^;  Yikes~    Wake me up with water, please.

As far as really weird things? I dunno.
I scratch my head a lot, and play with my hair, but I guess that's not too weird.
Oh, yeah! :D I like anthropomorphic animals. That's weird, right?
I got thirsty and drank my pet water. :c

Offline Löwe

• That's lion in English
  • Orange Level
  • Gekommen um aufzustellen
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 11:06:24 am »
I do this weird thing of imagining scenarios which I fear happening in my head, but playing through them in great detail.

Offline Rei

• The Blue Raccoon of the Blue Mountains
  • Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 7
    • FurAffinity - Ratatosk
    • Way of the Shinobi
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 12:55:26 pm »
I talk to myself when I'm by myself in a store. I also eat grape jelly plain by itself. XD
I love getting PMs, so feel free to send me one anytime! I'm always looking to make new furry friends. X3

Offline Toranar

• Retired Staff
  • Pic by Princess Rei
    • FurAffinity - Toranar
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 02:12:56 pm »

I quite enjoy the taste of metal and will chew foil, and those tabs on soda cans.

Yes, I am, I was diagnosed with aspergers a few months ago. lol.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:14:54 pm by Toranar »
  • Site Donor
If you get up there and spread some cheer from here to Canterlooooooot!"- Applejack's best line ever. And my favorite song line.

Offline Mephi

• Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 8
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 02:32:24 pm »
I say random or bizarre things to my friends just to confuse them. Sometimes, I even go so far as to create a bizarre mini-reality with its own rules and subject my friends to it (often unwillingly) for prolonged periods of time. I also love telling puns.

Offline Mik

• [Insert something meaningful here]
  • Purple Level
  • Mince Pies: 68
  • Piece o' Piss ya bloody fruitshop owners!
    • DeviantArt - mikunefolf
    • FurAffinity - mikune
    • Twitter - MikuneFolf
  • Fursona Species: Folf
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 03:17:57 pm »

Yes, I am, I was diagnosed with aspergers a few months ago. lol.

I have it too >_<

Offline Toranar

• Retired Staff
  • Pic by Princess Rei
    • FurAffinity - Toranar
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 03:28:35 pm »
Aspie's FTW! :D
  • Site Donor

Offline Hazard

• Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 1
  • Stay back 500 feet
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 03:29:30 pm »
I also eat grape jelly plain by itself. XD

What's wrong with that? I eat plain peanut butter. Or with molasses mixed in it. Mmm...

I also am addicted to cake batter. My mom bakes cakes, so over the years I've grown to really like the taste. Some say that its not healthy because of the raw eggs, but I've eaten tons of the stuff and nothings happened, so... ^.^

Offline lucien

• i sold my hands for food
  • Purple Level
  • Mince Pies: 205
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
    • Twitter - officerkd637
  • Fursona Species: african lion
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 03:31:15 pm »
I cut off the ends of hot dogs before I eat them. Something about them creeps me out.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him