Author Topic: "Metal Gear Solid, the twin snakes" for gamecube  (Read 823 times)

Offline Mix Tags

• Green Level
  • Candies: 14
  • *gasp* A BLUE WOLF!!! wait, that's me. ^_^''
"Metal Gear Solid, the twin snakes" for gamecube
« on: April 16, 2006, 05:26:45 pm »
For all who have played the original Metal Gear Solid for playstation, i suggest you to play metal gear solid the twin snakes.
This game isnt very different from the original but the graphics and visuals are stunning and expertly done.
The game fuses MGS2 sons of liberty with MGS making this game a must have to any MGS fan.
Watch some of the scenes in this game and in the original. Be stunned at all of the freedom you have.
There are a few downsides to this game like the areas feeling too small, and the camera being too close, but the good outweighs the bad.
I give this game a 9.8/10  happy playing gamers  :3
"The ones who care for you are always standing off to the side, waiting to catch you when you fall." ~Kai

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mixtags/ <--my art gallery

Offline Mix Tags

• Green Level
Re: "Metal Gear Solid, the twin snakes" for gamecube
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 05:33:23 pm »
oh, i almost forgot this game is only for gamecube and is really hard to find anywhere so be patient if your looking for it.
The price shouldnt be out of your reach either, so buy or rent this game for an almost unforgettable experience in the way this game was meant to be played. :3
"The ones who care for you are always standing off to the side, waiting to catch you when you fall." ~Kai

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 10:24:23 pm »
About time someone did something for this game ^.^ I love it so much but I think the 9.8 is pushing it since I thought it was more like a 8.5 XP Cinematics were awesome even though they were over the edge but I guess that is what you get when video games cross with movies. Still it is an awesome remake except the only part that drove me mad was when I found out the voices of Mei Ling and Raven were changed.

Offline Mix Tags

• Green Level
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 01:19:00 pm »
i thought about this as well but a few other voices were changed for this game.

list of character voice over changes
ninja
mei ling
raven
and a list if a few other people but hardly noticeable altogether
these are the really noticeable people that are in the game
the rest are so close  :3

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 07:29:05 pm »
I thought it was only those two main charcters that had thier voices changed o.O The guards you could deffintly tell were different people XP And the reason why the other voices sound a tiny bit off is because they redid every single voice recording for the game. Also I hated how they changed "Zanzibar" to "Zanizbar Land". Sounded so dorky if you ask me XP

Offline Mix Tags

• Green Level
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 08:21:44 pm »
i agree, the name is different and that makes it sound so RETARDED.
i think they should have used the voice overs in the original game for some parts, but there are parts that are better.
AS IN the fight with physco mantis. the game requires you to use the codec to acquire useful info from colonel cambel.
*not mentioning what that info is*  :-X  if you know what info that is, please dont spoil the surprise for the people that havent played the game.  :3
i love this game despite the flaws that it has
you cant say they didnt try to get close as they could without screwing up the whole game,
evne though the raven voice over spoiled the dialogue in his part  :(  but i love the way it was meant  to be seen