Author Topic: In The Grooooove  (Read 430 times)

Offline Samba

• DDR Maniac~
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Dancing in the Rain~
In The Grooooove
« on: July 27, 2009, 04:58:06 pm »
Not sure where this would go, soo if this isn't the right spot, someone please move it. ;_; 

I've talked a lot about my love of In The Groove/DDR.  I don't have very many videos of doing it, but I managed to dig up some pretty old ones...

Driven Marathon
Cross Time
Bubblegloop Swamp

You can right click + save as... they're *.wmv format because it was the easiest way for me to downsize what were originally several hundred meg files. 

The first one is a marathon, which is probably my favorite thing about ITG.  A group of 4-5 songs that you play back to back.  It's like Nonstop on DDR, but with a twist; Most songs have special modifiers that make for some interesting experiences. 

Cross Time (mac steps) is my favorite song to play, but it's not too terribly difficult for an 11.  I got a lot better at it after this video was made... one day I'll have to get some actual updates for the level I play at now.

Bubblegloop Swamp <3 is from Banjo-Kazooie, and I friggen love the song.  The chart is kinda silly, though.

Soo yeah... I was really sick when these were recorded, and I didn't play very well, but it was the only time I've had access to a camera and someone to hold it for me.  I was pretty negative in the videos before each run too... :P  I was dizzy and nauseated, and generally grumpy.

Sooo anyway. XD  I'm sure no one really cares besides maybe Alex, but I figured I'd share my passion with you guys anyway while I'm getting to know all of you.