Author Topic: Music  (Read 4112 times)

Offline Striker

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
    • Striker FurArt
Music
« on: June 06, 2006, 12:34:44 am »
What music do you listen to?

I preffer all kinds of rock exept for corn, 'cus they suck.

F.Y.I. I wish to start a band. I can't play an insterment, but I can sing like GunsN'Roses ond AC/DC

Offline Kimi

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 02:57:47 pm »
I like Linkin Park, The Fray, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, and a couple of others like that mostly.
^_^

~Kimi~~

Offline Seraph Vulpine

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 29
  • Dracul Va Domni Din Nou
    • http://www.myspace.com/tehjaadmaster
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 03:36:57 pm »
Mudvayne, Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, Pantera, Marduk, Satyricon, Lamb of God, Burn the priest, Deicide, Old Man's Child, Six Feet Under, Nile, Immortal, the Black Dahlia Murder, Naglfar, Hate Eternal, Immolation, Behemoth, Dying Fetus, Decapitated, Cattle Decapitation, Coffin Birth, Amon Amarth, At The Gates, Acid Bath

=D, yea the funny thing is that I'm not into what they talk about, just the music
Seven years of age is he and already in bloody war
His eyes do not turn away from all that death and gore
Father Dracul and brother Mircea are riding by his side
Proud he is of his warrior father, no matter he lied!

Offline George Greytail

• Red Level
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 03:49:08 pm »
I listen to any type of music at all. I mean anything at all.

"If I had a purpose in life would I be here?"

Offline Princess Rei

• FT Founder
  • Cookies: 48
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 08:19:14 pm »
I LIKE SMOOTH JAZZ!!!!!!  I ALSO LIKE R&B.  THOSE TWO MAKE ME FEEL RELAXED.  >=D

No the caps arent necessary.

Offline Eddy

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 671
  • Gone for good.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 10:13:33 pm »
If I follow a genre, I'm a rocker. However, I listen to such a variety that I prolly couldn't be classed as anything.

Put simply, I listen to what I enjoy.

Offline Lucien Odin Godsline

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • Music: The Voice Of The Soul
    • The Wandering Fox
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 04:18:24 pm »
I like everything. I go from classical piano to screaming death metal in the course of an hour. Right now, I'm addicted to Snow Patrol, The All American Rejects, The 5 Browns, The Postal Service, and Howie Day. I also love music by Nobuo Uematsu, of Final Fantasy fame.

I love being an audiophile!

Offline Chip Redtail

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 11
  • Puppies are food! :P
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 02:21:06 am »
i like rock, especially punk rock, some rap, and pretty much anything with a beat :P

Offline Mix Tags

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 14
  • *gasp* A BLUE WOLF!!! wait, that's me. ^_^''
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 06:09:56 pm »
i like any music i listen to. it just depends on my mood.
but i dont listen to anything that i cant understand the words at all.
my recent favorite is "crazy" by an african american group (the reason i say "african american" is because i dont know the group's name). sorry REI if this offends you in any way.
PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!!!
*crouches, covers head with arms then shakes fearing Rei will attack*
"The ones who care for you are always standing off to the side, waiting to catch you when you fall." ~Kai

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mixtags/ <--my art gallery

• Green Level
    • The Wandering Fox
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 09:37:19 pm »
We should start an imaginary band! I call drums ^.^

Offline Chip Redtail

• Green Level
  • Puppies are food! :P
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 07:44:21 am »
We should start an imaginary band! I call drums ^.^

i'll do pyrotechnics! ^_^

Offline Kit Wolf

• FT Founder
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 02:07:56 pm »
Music! *MRRRR!*

I play Alto Sax and Electric Guitar, haven't been in a band for years. The band I was in was called Cryzstal Skullz. How lame eh? It was like death metal based, I only played backup guitar. So I wasn't the hugely popular one, unlike my friend troy who played and sang. Or well screamed. I don't know if it also counts I used to be a radio DJ too. :P

In terms of Music I listen to: 12 stones, 3 doors down, 50 cent, 5ive, A New Found Glory, A perfect Circle, Static Lullaby, AFI, AC/DC, Actioni Action, Adema, Aerosmith, The afghan wigs, Akon, Alice In Chains, Alient Ant Farm, Alkaline Trio, The all-american rejects, All Saints, Amanda Perez, American Hi-Fi, Anti-flag, Armor for sleep, Audioslave, Avenged sevenfold, Avril Lavigne, Ayumi Hamasaki, B*witched, Backstreet boys, Bad Religion, The beatles, Black Eyed Peas, Blink-182, Bloc Party, The blood brothers, Blood for blood, Bloodet, Blue October, Blue Oyster Cult, BOA, Bonnie Taylor, Bowling for soup, Box car racer, Boys night out, Bracket, Brand new, the bravery, Breaking Benjamin, Bright Eyes, Britney Spears, Buck-O-Nine, Burns out Bright, Cat Stevens, Catch 22, Cause for alarm, Chama C. Fox, Chevelle, Chris Cornell, Christina Aguilera, Coheed and cambria, Cold, Coldplay, Coolio, Creed, The Cure, Dark New Day, The Darkness, Darkpaw, Darude, Dashboard Confessional, Day of fire, Death cab for cutie, Def Leppard, Delerium, Destiny's Child, The distillers, Drowning pool, The early novemeber, Eiffel 65, Enya, Erasure, Evanescence, Eve 6, Everytime I die, The explodin hearts, The Faint, Fall out boy, Falling up, Finch, Flickerstick, The fluid, Fort minor, Godsmack, Goldenrod J. Fox, Goldfinger, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, Hawthorne Heights, He is Legend, Her space holiday, Hidden in plain view, the honarary title, hoobastank, Incubus, INXS, JET, Jewel, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Eat World, John Frusciante, Jumpy, Junior Senior, The Killers, Kittie, Korn, Kurrel the Raven, Less than Jake,Linkin Park, Little Texas, Luther Vandross, Madonna, Marilyn Manson, Matchbox 20, Matisyahu, Matthew Ebel, MEST, Metallica, Metric, Millencolin, Moby, Morrissey, Mother Love Bone, Mustard Plug, MxPx, My Chemical romance, Nelly, Nickle Creek, Nickleback, Nine Inch Nails, No Doubt, Nirvana, NoFX, Number One Fan, Oasis, The offspring, Ooingo Boingo, Our Lady Peace, POD, Panic! At the Disco, Papa Roach, Pedro the Lion, Pink, The Pixies, The postal Service, Pretty ricky, Puddle of mudd, The queers, REM, Rammstein, Rancid, The Rasmus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ricky Martin, Rob Thomas, Rob Zombie, Run DMC, Runtt, Say Anything, Savage Garden,Screaming trees, Shakira, Silverchair, simple plan, sister hazel, six pence none the richer, skillet, Smashing pumpkins, smile empty soul, snow patrol, south park mexican, Spice girls, sugar ray, sum 41, sugarcult, TATU, Taking back sunday, Thelonious Monster, Thrice, thursday, Tim mcgrawn, TLC, U2, The used, Velvet Revolver, Vertical Horizon, voodoo glow skulls, warzone, weezer, white lion, and Wizo

There are more but those are my main bands I like.

Offline Striker

• Red Level
    • Striker FurArt
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 05:08:21 pm »
o.O that IS broad. *falls over*

Offline Mix Tags

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 14
  • *gasp* A BLUE WOLF!!! wait, that's me. ^_^''
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 09:19:26 pm »
i agree, that is alot.
*sitting and waiting for more to be listed*
"The ones who care for you are always standing off to the side, waiting to catch you when you fall." ~Kai

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mixtags/ <--my art gallery

Offline Cenn

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • Now with 10% more mischief
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 01:24:49 am »
I like the remix videogame music myself. Ya never know what your gonna get. Seriously, PixieTricks from ocremix.org dose super cool vocals. *Waves PixieTricks official fan club flag* Yay for the clasical and orchestral and the occasional techno that is remix!

• Green Level
    • The Wandering Fox
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 08:27:30 am »
I am addicted to video game music! Nobuo Uematsu is my hero...*drool*. I actually learned how to play Aeris' Theme and Eternity Memory of Lightwaves (From FFX-2) on the piano this year. They are both really fun to play! I recommend getting the FF7: Advent Children soundtrack, the one winged angel track is AMAZING!

P.S. Cenn, cool picture! :P

Offline Cenn

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • Now with 10% more mischief
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 11:03:36 am »
Yay for One Winged Angel! I have it on a psf and play it when I wake up. Nothing better to start the day with then Evil music.  My personal favorite FF song would have to be FF7 "On the Other side of the Mountian"

• Green Level
    • The Wandering Fox
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 01:47:09 pm »
I listen to the battle music from each of the Final Fantasies to get energized...it really works, try it! I just got the new Snow Patrol CD, it is AMAZING! Honestly, everyone go out and get it now. Ohhh, baby...

I'm getting a TatU CD today, too. What are your opinions on it?

Offline Kimouru_Hasagara

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Im Teh EBIL king!!
    • The Fire Inside
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 02:44:19 pm »
I like AFI, My Chem, FOB,Jimmy Eat World,Coheed and Cambria, Green Day's old songs. etc etc etc.
"Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned.
And wouldn't it be great If we were dead? "
www.freewebs.com/kimouru <- My site :o

Offline Mike

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: -7723
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2006, 08:51:08 pm »
I listen to mostly Classic Rock, my favorite band being Pink Floyd. (Although, at the moment I'm listening to Rage Against the Machine.)

Apart from that I also like Classical, Opera, Jazz, some of the more modern Rock, some Reggae, some Japanese Rock, and Punk Rock.

Current song:

Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head.