Author Topic: Tonights freaky NCIS, and levals of furry.  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Striker

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
    • Striker FurArt
Tonights freaky NCIS, and levals of furry.
« on: June 11, 2006, 10:57:34 pm »
Did you see this episode of NCIS? Does that seem slightly strange? I mean compleatly blown out of proportion. Strange. Freaky. I think I found out that there are different catagorys of furry. There are the artests like us, who act normal, then there is the cult furry which reck the image of the furry artest. There are shurly different levals inbetween. Same lingo, compleatly different brain waves.

Offline Lucien Odin Godsline

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • Music: The Voice Of The Soul
    • The Wandering Fox
Re: Tonights freaky NCIS, and levals of furry.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 06:25:26 pm »
I did not see the episode, nor have I ever watched the show. Could you elaborate for a bit?

--Lucien

P.S. YOU HAVE BEEN SMITTEN BY THE SPELLING GENIE!

Offline Mix Tags

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 14
  • *gasp* A BLUE WOLF!!! wait, that's me. ^_^''
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 09:22:19 pm »
What does NCIS mean? TV  O.O
"The ones who care for you are always standing off to the side, waiting to catch you when you fall." ~Kai

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mixtags/ <--my art gallery

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 09:52:19 am »
i forget what the N stands for, but CSI= crime scene investigators.  This is probably the infamous "fur con" episode, with a bunch of some of our worst stereo types portrayed to the public and a murder, which is where the CSI comes in.  the guys ate the studio are still getting hate mail for that episode.

Interesting that it would play so close to AC.  cosincidence?
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 07:25:22 pm »
i forget what the N stands for, but CSI= crime scene investigators.  This is probably the infamous "fur con" episode, with a bunch of some of our worst stereo types portrayed to the public and a murder, which is where the CSI comes in.  the guys ate the studio are still getting hate mail for that episode.

Not to sound mean or anything but he said NCIS not NCSI. So its nothing CSI related XP unless he did it on purpose. Did you Striker?

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 03:59:18 am »

Not to sound mean or anything but he said NCIS not NCSI. So its nothing CSI related XP unless he did it on purpose. Did you Striker?

i would like to note, in my defense, that i do not watch any TV.  Thank you, that is all.   :cool:
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

• Green Level
    • The Wandering Fox
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 11:03:19 am »
Could someone please summarize the episode? It would be much appreciated.

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 04:36:49 pm »

i would like to note, in my defense, that i do not watch any TV.  Thank you, that is all.   :cool:

I would like to note I don't watch any TV either and haven't seen any in about 5 monthes except a few screens for  brief moments when I'm shopping or at work( since I work at a pub XP) but its alright we all make mistakes at some time in our lives espically me ^.^

Offline Roo

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 06:36:26 pm »
It was on CSI.. i remember seeing that episode earlier this year ... a Wuffy got poisoned and shot ... the CSI team assumed that since they were suites that they must of done it .. but *spoiler*  it was some hunter who thought he was shooting a coyote

...the wuffy stole another's kitty, i think so the other wuffy put some sort of poison to make him sick on kitty's suite during a yiff party ...and.. i'm not sure what else   ... oh the wuffy's mate was driving him home after the party and some such..they had a fight and threw him out ... he was on all 4s puking, got shot.. then got hit when his mate was on her way back to pick him up .. she changed her mind, i guess 

..yeah this is a lot of abstract sentence fragments :(
Ninja!

• Green Level
    • The Wandering Fox
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2006, 02:12:52 pm »
The only reason crime shows portray things like this is that it's something different and sensation, and therefore more people will watch it. I remember watching the Law and Order episode where they brought up a video game making a teenager shoot someone (incidentally, at about the same time as the GTA Hot Coffee controversy, coincidence?). It angered me that they only portray the negative stereotypes but hey, that's what gets viewers to watch.

Offline Roo

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 07:02:13 pm »
"ripped from the headlines"  is a law & order slogan ...and i saw that one, horrible was the game on TV

oh right.. CSI and NCIS are 2 different shows  NCIS- Navy something ....sexy uniforms
Ninja!

Offline The_Fox

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 0
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 09:20:25 pm »
I love it when fandoms/fethishes/hobbies are taken and blown out of proportion or made into sects and sterotypes when the people of the fandoms dont even know of it. I mean WTF??
"We are mearly limited by our perception of reality"-Fox

Nothing good can ever come from normal people