Author Topic: Mercury on Hiatus.  (Read 752 times)

Offline Jeneric Furry

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 28
  • Ra ra ra ah ahhhhhh!
    • FurAffinity - jenericjewelry
    • Twitter - MagicNinjette
  • Fursona Species: Luffie
Mercury on Hiatus.
« on: August 05, 2009, 08:31:37 pm »
Hey guys. I am compiling a PSA to tell everyone that Mercury will not be online until the Sunday after next. She is going on a road trip to Wisconsin, and she didn't get to write anything because it was so sudden.

Now, I know some of you may be extremely upset to see the absence of such a wonderful moderator, but please, don't kill the messenger. :3
  • Flag - census
  • Award - Beta Tester
I close my eyes.... Only for a moment and the moment's gone...

Offline Schism

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 82
Re: Mercury on Hiatus.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 08:37:35 pm »
Hey guys. I am compiling a PSA to tell everyone that Mercury will not be online until the Sunday after next. She is going on a road trip to Wisconsin, and she didn't get to write anything because it was so sudden.

Now, I know some of you may be extremely upset to see the absence of such a wonderful moderator, but please, don't kill the messenger. :3

Awwwwww! I hope she has fun!

Offline Morgan Persimmon

• Participant
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 66
  • Now with 45% more!
Re: Mercury on Hiatus.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 09:40:41 pm »

Awwwwww! I hope she has fun!
Seconded.

Crap, I don't think I can fill in for her quality of work- Varlen, the spotlights' on you!
[quote ]
(9:29:08 PM) Jamie: Heh, but for real? Not just a cat picture joke?
[/quote]