Author Topic: What Kind Of Fur Are You?  (Read 25604 times)

Offline WolfTeen18

• SS-Sturmann
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 13
  • I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!
    • DeviantArt - Reichsmann
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: What Kind Of Fur Are You?
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2007, 10:36:47 am »
This ws just a hobbie I picked up last year from my friend Jimmy French, he was a good kid a little scary at times, but he introduced me to this and now, I pretty much draw whatever I think of thats furry. So, pretty much just an artist, I really dont feel like spending uber amounts of time and money on a suit, cuz reenacting ww2 is enough for me ^^
Your Resident WW2 Reenactor

Interested? PM me! Or Visit www.2ssdasreich.org

Offline -account deleted-

• Captain Awesome
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2007, 05:55:26 am »
I'm an art and story critic. Plus I do a little writing myself. Not much...

Otherwise, I'm just a little more affectionate and exuberant than your normal human. :fox-:):
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 07:19:32 pm by Khizzy »
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Offline Tawny

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • I am the Elvan wulff
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2007, 05:11:16 pm »
urm.. mainly a few random furry sketches...
I am the Elvan wulff, look into mine eyes of fire, and see hell fade for eternity.

Offline emmie

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2007, 06:55:12 pm »
i am not that big of a furry. i can not go 2 any cans, and my mom took my EARS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  T____T! she does not understand this kind of stuff! i can not draw 4 my life, but i am is a pack. the local furry club where i live. my animal is a black cat and my bf LOVES it! lol! i just wish that my parents would understand why i like 2 wear ears! T_T

Offline emmie

• Red Level
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2007, 06:56:04 pm »
p.s. i realy act like a cat. i have the cat green eyes and u do not want 2 get me started on string!

Offline Kaci

• Haw haw haw!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 13
  • This be me. :B
    • DeviantArt - kacikip
    • LiveJournal - kacicake
« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2007, 08:09:39 pm »
While I really don't openly say "Hey guys I'm furry!" I do draw furry art, and one day I'd love to own a fursuit. I've only openly told one friend I was a fur. My parents have no clue though. But I don't see it as a big deal to tell them. For me it would be like making a big deal saying "mom...I like....VIDEO GAMES AHHH -sobsob-"

If I did have my own ears/tail I'd probably wear it going out in appropriate situations. Like, I wouldn't wear it to a wedding/funeral, but I'd wear it just to walk around town with someone if they're okay with it. My parent's would probably find it very strange though, but they've dealt with my other quirks.

I just keep things casual. 8D

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #146 on: November 14, 2007, 08:52:06 pm »
While I really don't openly say "Hey guys I'm furry!" I do draw furry art, and one day I'd love to own a fursuit. I've only openly told one friend I was a fur. My parents have no clue though. But I don't see it as a big deal to tell them. For me it would be like making a big deal saying "mom...I like....VIDEO GAMES AHHH -sobsob-"

If I did have my own ears/tail I'd probably wear it going out in appropriate situations. Like, I wouldn't wear it to a wedding/funeral, but I'd wear it just to walk around town with someone if they're okay with it. My parent's would probably find it very strange though, but they've dealt with my other quirks.

I just keep things casual. 8D

Excellent approach!  This is my attitude as well, and thus far, it's worked extremely well for me.  So many furs, particularly those who are younger (no offense), often make WAY too big a deal out of this, when it really doesn't need to be.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Morgan Persimmon

• Participant
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 66
  • Now with 45% more!
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2007, 12:15:51 am »
I hope I haven't posted here already and forgotten.
I enjoy the art, the webcomics, the fiction, the you-name-it, as long as it's on the internet. (and even off, but the 'net's convenient )
I also enjoy Anthro characters in video games, and I have to thank Krystal and Google Images for me ever starting the path to furry.
Do not plan on ever Fursuiting, but I love my tail and plan on getting ears some day.
As you've seen, I occasionally attempt art.
Um... and of course I enjoy the lovely companionship.
I wanna go to a con, but am unable to yet.
Any questions?
[quote ]
(9:29:08 PM) Jamie: Heh, but for real? Not just a cat picture joke?
[/quote]

Offline Midi

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • Bomber Squirrel
    • Kylontario
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2007, 07:18:08 am »
I'm just an artist. I don't have any fursuits, but I'd like to get one. Also, I've never been to a convention before, but I plan on going.

Visit Planet Bomber![/url]

My Fur Affinity
My Website

Offline foxboi

• Red Level
  • Candies: 0
  • hiyaz =3
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2007, 02:04:16 pm »
I mainly just look up furry art  and webcomics, tried drawing but i cant draw for crap :?  i also really want a fursuit but i cant see me getin one anytime soon, im also planing on going to a convention someday :fox-:):

Offline Lenaki

• ):
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • weeeeee
    • lenaki's myspace
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2007, 11:02:14 pm »
Furry artist, but I wish I had the money to get myself a red fox fur suit and to go to a covention. :fox-:):
):

Offline Azul the Dingo

• Red Level
  • "Listen to compliments and embrace reason."
    • My YouTube Channel.
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2007, 08:34:46 pm »
Hm... I would have to say a furry novelist.
I just enjoy writing new stories and concepts.

I'm the only dingo novelist I know of now, sadly.. -_-
∞ Infinity is the essence of failure; Go for #1 ☆
YT: http://www.youtube.com/darkdragoon77777
[img width= height= alt=WAzul.[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com" border="0]http://www.tripletags.com/uploads/W/WAzul29858588.jpg[/img]
"Need Rp?" - I'm always willing to start one, just tell meh when!' -
" Glory to God, it is broken! They Are Free!! " - Hale. Act 1 Sc.1
" ... and here I am, with a tooth of gold, and no one to smile at.." - Fortunato.

Offline Fenrir Dhusky

• ♥ ☠ ♥
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 25
  • ʕ·͡ᴥુʔ
    • Twitter - kurisha
  • Fursona Species: Dhusky
« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2008, 08:41:09 pm »
You're average, ordinary black, floppy-eared vixen (formally a red vixen.) No talent at writing or drawing (though I enjoy it!)
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ ø ¤ | ☠ | ♥ | ☠ | ¤ ø] ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

» フェンリル «
» Dhole « | » Husky «
» ♊ « | » ♀ «

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ ø ¤ | ☠ | ♥ | ☠ | ¤ ø] ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Offline Leo

• Fear me, for I am real.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • I'm in love.... as most everyone is.
« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2008, 10:20:52 pm »
I would have to say a RPer. I have no artistic skills and havn't writen enough to call myself a writer.
For now, I am simply no one.

Offline Atte

• Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 9
  • Fursona Species: Eurasian Lynx
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2008, 04:56:42 pm »
I would love to draw, but I have no artistic skills what so ever. I'm working on it though. I would also love to have a fursuit, but that's not really possible either right now. I'm planning on getting a tail though. ^^
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline jason wolfe

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2008, 06:44:49 pm »
i have a very furry life. i like to bark, i pant in the heat sometimes, and i realy love wolves. if i had one i would wear a tail everywhere, along with a dog collar.  :fox-:): (anybody know where i could get a tail?) i ... well have this beliefe that im a wolf in a humans body so i have the wolf way of life in me so im always sniffing and i get territorial sometimes.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 06:54:26 pm by jason wolfe »

Offline Zeth Longtail

• Green Level
  • Candies: 11
  • Aber Nein!
    • My DA Account
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2008, 09:52:04 pm »
i have a very furry life. i like to bark, i pant in the heat sometimes, and i realy love wolves. if i had one i would wear a tail everywhere, along with a dog collar.  :fox-:): (anybody know where i could get a tail?) i ... well have this beliefe that im a wolf in a humans body so i have the wolf way of life in me so im always sniffing and i get territorial sometimes.
Correct me if I am wrong, but that would mean that you are a Therian wouldent it?
*My fursona: -Anthro Dragon(Shapeshifter)
-wears collar and tail-strap...
-Color found here, http://blackfox1210.deviantart.com/art/Zeth-2-0-93337840
-has a long tail(Thick and about 1/2 his size, 6' 4")
-digitgrade feet

I'm revoking your right to have a species. You are now an amoeba >.>

Offline ziek the lucario

• Red Level
  • blink blink
« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2008, 10:57:04 pm »
Hmmm well I like to draw even though I fail at it epicly, though that doesnt stop me from drawing and showing my abominations to my friends for them to laugh at :P I also like to read furry webcomics.

Offline Fallev Jackal

• Yellow Level
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2008, 11:09:04 pm »
I'm a bit of an artist.  I can draw but only if I put ALL of my effort into it. I play guitar, make flash animations, (suck at guitar, can only play a few songs all the way through) and I have a collar which I wear almost everyday, all day. I'm going to order my tail soon, hopefully tomorrow.  :fox-:): :fox-:P: :fox-;):
"Oh my gay stars!" - Adam Seymour Duckstein (Queer duck)

Offline Hawkeye

• Flying ace
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 9
  • Challenge Accepted.
    • youtube
« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2008, 07:55:38 pm »
can't draw for peanuts....horrid writer........so just a general furry i guess
Whats done is done. You can't change the past any more then you can change the number of stars in the sky. However, you can change the future, and when it comes to that, I have but one thing to say, and that is "Go for it". Because, when you're old and crippled, the things you'll regret most are the things you never did.