Author Topic: What Kind Of Fur Are You?  (Read 25638 times)

Offline Seika

• Green Level
  • Candies: 29
  • The Farther Shore
Re: What Kind Of Fur Are You?
« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2008, 08:01:56 pm »
Bit of a writer/Rp'er myself.
"Therefore there is not anything which returns to nothing, but all things return dissolved into their elements."

Offline iKerochu

• ピカチュウ
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 7
  • Chuu~
    • FurAffinity - iKerochu
    • Twitter - iKerochu
  • Fursona Species: Ferrachu
« Reply #161 on: May 24, 2008, 02:17:37 pm »
iKero-chu;
Rper, Artist, Ears/Tails/Paws

I dont do the fur-suits +x__x+"

Offline Redacted123

• Candies: 2
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2008, 12:37:07 am »
Furry Musician, Writer, Artist ^_^

Offline FoxPrints

• [ComissionableArtist]
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • I will forgive but I won't forget.
    • CHECK OUT MY ARTZ!
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2008, 02:33:51 am »
Well. I'm a 17 year old furry artist. I commission. I wear a tail and ears sometime. More prone to wear ears then a tail. I LOVE wearing my collar. And according to my friends, I act very foxish. I'm little to so it helps.

But apparantly today while eating lunch, they just watched me for a moment and when I asked, I was told that I "take little foxy bites. Chew. And take another little foxy bite."

I comfortable with going out at night and howling at the moon. I growl. I bark. I pant in the heat and I enjoy being petted. I get the best stretch when I'm on all fours and I enjoy laying anywhere. I get along with my dogs better then people. I'm really comfortable with who I am as a fur.

I'm just not ambitious enough or have enough time to make a fur suit I'd want to wear.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 02:37:55 am by FoxPrints »
Costumes
Animethon 15, August 8th-10th : Kitsune Partial (Hind Paws, Front Paws, Tail, Ears) - In Progress 50% done

Offline Gwyndolium

• Smusky Husky
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 11
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2008, 04:44:10 am »
I write alot, hence I'm working on my first book now. Though not furry and just for hobby. Not living.  :fox-;):
Uhm I can't draw that well, just some doodles time to time but nothing worth anything really.  :sad-fox:
And in December I can finally say I will be a fursuiter, until now I was always a spotter for the rest of the suiter group I'm in. Phew that is going to be awesome  :lol-fox:

And further on I'm pretty vanilla, my fursona is basic and I don't have furry dominating my life further on than above.
~Just one word... ~

Offline FoxPrints

• [ComissionableArtist]
  • Red Level
    • CHECK OUT MY ARTZ!
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2008, 11:26:09 pm »
I write alot, hence I'm working on my first book now. Though not furry and just for hobby. Not living.  :fox-;):
Uhm I can't draw that well, just some doodles time to time but nothing worth anything really.  :sad-fox:
And in December I can finally say I will be a fursuiter, until now I was always a spotter for the rest of the suiter group I'm in. Phew that is going to be awesome  :lol-fox:

And further on I'm pretty vanilla, my fursona is basic and I don't have furry dominating my life further on than above.

So you'll be the one I poke when I want to know more about the process of making a fursuit eh?
Costumes
Animethon 15, August 8th-10th : Kitsune Partial (Hind Paws, Front Paws, Tail, Ears) - In Progress 50% done

Offline Fallev Jackal

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 5
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2008, 12:23:53 am »
I want a fursuit but my mom will only go as far as letting me have a tail... :sad-fox:
"Oh my gay stars!" - Adam Seymour Duckstein (Queer duck)

Offline FoxPrints

• [ComissionableArtist]
  • Red Level
    • CHECK OUT MY ARTZ!
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2008, 03:45:20 am »
You're all tempting me to push my luck with my grandparents and make a fur suit.

Bad forum. Bad. XD
Costumes

Offline Gwyndolium

• Smusky Husky
  • Orange Level
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2008, 05:35:28 am »

So you'll be the one I poke when I want to know more about the process of making a fursuit eh?

I tried to make one yeah but I thought of it as too ugly so I commissioned one now which will be done in December. Can't wait to have it here. Might throw another shot at making again though. Still have a third head skeleton hanging around with a moving jaw.
~Just one word... ~

Offline Kaci

• Haw haw haw!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 13
  • This be me. :B
    • DeviantArt - kacikip
    • LiveJournal - kacicake
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2008, 06:36:52 pm »
Who'd you commission it from, Gwyn? My favorite fursuit makers are mixedcandy, beetlecat, and primal visions. ^o^ So when I get myself a fursuit I'm gonna order it from either of those three places.

Anyway, right now I'm just a furry artist, but eventually I want to become a regular con-goer and be a fursuiter. ^^

Offline FoxPrints

• [ComissionableArtist]
  • Red Level
    • CHECK OUT MY ARTZ!
« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2008, 01:35:15 am »
Quote from: Gwyndolium
Still have a third head skeleton hanging around with a moving jaw.

I went to an animecon here (Animethon) last year and someone did a RedXIII fursuit with a moving jaw. How does that work?
Costumes

Offline Gwyndolium

• Smusky Husky
  • Orange Level
« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2008, 05:27:34 am »
Who'd you commission it from, Gwyn? My favorite fursuit makers are mixedcandy, beetlecat, and primal visions. ^o^ So when I get myself a fursuit I'm gonna order it from either of those three places.

Anyway, right now I'm just a furry artist, but eventually I want to become a regular con-goer and be a fursuiter. ^^

I commissioned from Joecifur, a newer fursuitmaker upcoming, here a screenshot for his style (http://b3mascots.com/gallery/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=826&g2_serialNumber=2)

And about the moving Jaw, it's not that hard. You make a jaw that is loose from the suit and can be moved down when you move your chin. However you will notice it won't come up out of it's own. Therefor for you attach two rubber bands at the sides of the head to the chin so it will go back when you move your own chin back up. It's a bit weird to explain but it's just putting rubber bands in that pull the downside of the maw back up when you aren't pushing it down anymore so it looks as if it moves along with your chin. Which is the moving jaw.

~Just one word... ~

Offline Kaci

• Haw haw haw!
  • Yellow Level
    • DeviantArt - kacikip
    • LiveJournal - kacicake
« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2008, 09:19:51 pm »
While I'm not a fan of toony fursuits, those toony ones are actually really cute. :D

Plus I love those tails! I might even order one from him/her. <3 Thank you for sharing that with me!

Offline Gwyndolium

• Smusky Husky
  • Orange Level
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2008, 08:26:52 am »
Ghehe I'm a huge fan of tooney suits ^_^
It's the best for entertaining purposes!
~Just one word... ~

Offline Kaci

• Haw haw haw!
  • Yellow Level
    • DeviantArt - kacikip
    • LiveJournal - kacicake
« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2008, 05:10:04 pm »
I like Toony Suits when they're done a certain way. Like...cartoony with a realistic touch to it, kind of like disney!

Offline furryfox

• brown fox
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 25
  • this is who i am
  • Fursona Species: brown fox
« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2011, 02:31:16 am »
im the same as FoxPrints :fox-smile: cookie for that
i am fox in soul and heart but am trapped in the human form
foxes are the awsomest animal ever!!! :fox-:):

Offline Kaleb13

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
    • DeviantArt - Abyssus411
    • FurAffinity - Kaleb13
    • Twitter - @abyssus411
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #176 on: November 07, 2012, 02:51:27 pm »
How did you first learn about the fandom, and how did you create your fursona? I first heard of it from my friend while playing StarFox Adventures. (good times...i learned a lot about fox anatomy from Krystal  :fox-;): ) I didn't think much of it for a while until I started reading so furry webcomics, like VGCats, Blue Crash Kit, Ozy and Millie, and Better Days. That's when I really started in the fandom.

My fursona, Lucien, is pretty nearly based on my RL self. He's more of an idealized me, and his fur is much softer than mine. O_o

There should be a full description of Lucien on the main site soon, if we can get uploads to work. Until then IM me if you want to read it!

I first got into the fandom by starfox too! I was like 9 and then I kinda forgot about it until a year ago when I went full-furry!

Offline Whiskey

• Stop.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 21
  • Panda time.
    • FurAffinity - redwhiskey
    • Twitter - @WHISKEY_THO
  • Fursona Species: Ailurus fulgens
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2012, 01:19:05 am »
I keep my furriness strictly online. I find collars and tails rather uncomfortable.
-Biology Student, Researcher, Aspiring Medical Professional, Businessman in Training-

Offline Banshee

• SCIENCE FOR THE SCIENCE GOD!!!
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • WARNING! MAY CAUSE MAD SCIENCE
  • Fursona Species: Winged blue-fox alternate: Puffin
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2012, 06:07:14 pm »
I kinda act like a Fox just about all the time, like when people tick me off i growl at them(usally it shuts them up), I'v been trying to get my parents to get me a fursuit but they are kinda against me being a furry :sad-fox:
Live Hard, Have Fun, and Sail Fast.

"It was going well until it exploded"- Scott Manley

LOGIC IS FOR THE DAMNED!

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 304
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2012, 10:26:04 pm »
The kind who largely keeps his participation online only. I largely stick around for the art, stories and some members of the community.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His