Author Topic: Unreleased games you're excited about.  (Read 52250 times)

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
Re: Unreleased games you're excited about.
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2010, 04:16:00 am »
(yes Halo so bite me. I love the game play and the story..yes Halo has a story look it up.)

Of course Halo has a story. It's just incredibly long-winded and extremely confusing.
  • Flag - original

Offline Hale Laocon

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 83
    • FurAffinity - halelaocon
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Germ. Shep)
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2010, 06:14:57 am »

Tatsunok Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars

-screams like a ginormous BBW-
OMG Someone else is actually anticipating the newest addition to the versus series!!!! I want this game bad but damn it to hell the Wii is frickin' getting it... I just want to kick ass with Tatsunoko characters like the G-Force fighters and Frank West from Left 4 Dead badly :<
  • Award - Beta Tester
Message me if you wanna play the new exo zombies on xbox one :3

Offline Saval

• Minimalist
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2010, 03:53:44 pm »
I'm not exactly excited, but Heavy Rain definitely looks interesting.

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Candies: 33
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
  • Fursona Species: Deinonychus
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2010, 04:10:38 pm »

Tatsunok Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars

-screams like a ginormous BBW-
OMG Someone else is actually anticipating the newest addition to the versus series!!!! I want this game bad but damn it to hell the Wii is frickin' getting it... I just want to kick ass with Tatsunoko characters like the G-Force fighters and Frank West from Left 4 Dead badly :<

Frank West from Dead Rising you mean :3...
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Elias Quietpaw

• Call me Broski
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Just little old me...
    • FurAffinity - 3li4squi3tp4w
  • Fursona Species: Dire Wolf
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2010, 04:35:33 pm »
If mods count then Black Mesa: Source, City 17 Episode 1, Eye of the Storm Ep2, and Nightmare House 2 (all source mods).
I have returned...

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 114
    • FurAffinity - copb_phoenix
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2010, 04:47:27 pm »
@Hale: Thanks... Thanks a lot for making me hate my effed schedule even more than usual... Now FT FIGHTER may have to wait... FOREVER! KWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Chrono Break. It never hurts to dream... And while I'm sucking down them pipe vapors, the Final Mix versions of both 358/2 days and Birth by Sleep.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Omnih

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 11
  • Currently Creeping
    • FurAffinity - Omnihl
    • Twitter - Samongi
  • Fursona Species: Personified Consciousness
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2010, 10:36:15 pm »
Lego Universe

Yes, it is true and I will play it if it comes out!

Offline TigeRSpy

• Loyal yet factionless
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 2
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2010, 11:02:53 pm »
Yay I have a wanted game in common!

Anyway I just said that about Halo because everyone I tend to say I play it in the furry community seems to hate it because it apparently has no story since they just see it as man fights off aliens. What I don't like is that so many people hate Halo for no good reason just that  "It's to popular"
First I whip it out, then I thrust it with great force, Every angle it penetrates, Until with great strength I ram it in. In the end we are all satisfied and you are set free. - DMC4 Dante using Lucifer

Offline Tigneon

• Boop.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • ... Are you...?
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2010, 12:07:17 am »
Gran Turismo 5 -
I've owned 1-4, but not Prologue as it was a waste of time. I'm ready for this game in a few weeks. I know driving simulator games are a dying cause, but I've suck with them since the first one came out. I was one of those kids who loved taking apart things and smashing cars together. In 4, there were roughly 400 cars with limited companies, whereas in 5, there are over 1k. Additionally, EA lost their contract with NASCAR so Sony decided to throw in Nascar into the game as well. Lastly, the introduction of Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Bugatti  are to appear in this new title.

Massive Action Game [MAG] -
PS3 title that has been seen around E3 for 2-3 years now. Console companies are beginning to break that record of only having 32-64 players per match. The creators of MAG have developed a new server system to allow 256 players per match and have something going on at all times. Seems crowded, but it will take a few looks over to realize how big of a match you've gotten yourself into. The graphics aren't great, but its like combining the Battlefield series with the Halo series when it comes to weapons/vehicles and the 0 tactical-ness of Halo.
Yep.

Offline TigeRSpy

• Loyal yet factionless
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 2
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2010, 12:47:12 am »
I was into MAG just because of the massive amount of people but I have heard nothing but bad from it.

but yea that is what I'm talking about when mostly everyone other then the people who Play Halo say. You can play it anyway you want. You can mess around or drive around on vehicles or you can play the competitive side with MLG.

There is almost zero tactful play in any game unless all the people in the game are serious about it.
First I whip it out, then I thrust it with great force, Every angle it penetrates, Until with great strength I ram it in. In the end we are all satisfied and you are set free. - DMC4 Dante using Lucifer

Offline Hale Laocon

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 83
    • FurAffinity - halelaocon
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Germ. Shep)
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2010, 06:27:02 am »
Narutimate Storm 2 and I am such a  Narutard
  • Award - Beta Tester
Message me if you wanna play the new exo zombies on xbox one :3

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2010, 06:38:09 am »
Yay I have a wanted game in common!

Anyway I just said that about Halo because everyone I tend to say I play it in the furry community seems to hate it because it apparently has no story since they just see it as man fights off aliens. What I don't like is that so many people hate Halo for no good reason just that  "It's to popular"

I don't like Halo simply because of anything after and including Halo 2. I was batshit crazy for Halo 1 when it came out, but Halo 2 was ridiculous. Too many retcons, for one thing.
  • Flag - original

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2010, 11:42:24 am »
lol retcon.
I'm looking forward to mass effect 2 and the dragon age expansion.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Saval

• Minimalist
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2010, 09:46:23 pm »
lol retcon.
I'm looking forward to mass effect 2 and the dragon age expansion.

I'm looking forward to the DA:O expansion too. Can't wait to fall in love with Dragon Age all over again in February. First playthough of the story took me about 68 hours.
As for Mass Effect 2 that definitely looks interesting too, but I really should get the first one before I get the second. Hope I can conjure up enough money by the time it comes out.

Offline Myles Shadowsun

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2010, 02:50:31 pm »
Mass Effect 2 without a doubt. If I hadn't been so consumed in Dragon Age recently I'd likely make a last playthrough of Mass Effect just make all the descisions that seemed "right" for me.

That and MAG but I'll have to wait seeing as my PS3 is fried.  

And not to forget Bad Company 2, seeing as Battlefield is the last shooter franchise that I haven't become infuriated with and given up on due to a terrible community made up of people who take the games way too seriously and gameplay that is hardly much more than running around and shooting people for the sake of running around and shooting people (Modern Warfare 2, Halo, Gears of War.) The problem isn't really with the games but rather most of the people who play them.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:54:42 pm by Myles Shadowsun »

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2010, 10:03:12 pm »
Also, Command and Conquer 4 (its my favorite series in the world) is coming out 2 weeks before my birthday, roughly. I can't wait.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline AK

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 95
  • I need a fix, cos' I'm going down
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2010, 08:49:09 am »
MASS EFFECT 2 OMGOMGOMG. I played the shit out of the first one, even got the HOLY BALLS YOU DID LIKE EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO THE FUCK DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE? NO I AM BUSY GOING WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE AND SEXING COLORFUL ALIEN WOMEN achievment :3
Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

Ron Paul in 2012

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 114
    • FurAffinity - copb_phoenix
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2010, 10:33:48 am »
Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and Dungeon Keeper 3.

One of those will not be coming out. Your hint is that I won't be partying at the Frog and Bull Tavern any time soon.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Lycaeus

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 12
  • <purr></purr>
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2010, 11:08:54 am »
Cataclysm expansion. D:

Offline Tempest

• United As One.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 7
  • Divided By Zero.
    • DeviantArt - Airodin
  • Fursona Species: Folf.
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2010, 08:07:42 pm »
BAYONETTA

that is the only thing on my wish llist at the moment. honestly it is so awesome
to quote from a magazine:

"whenever you think bayonetta can't get any more insanely awesome, it always does.
first you ride a motorbike and think "this is so awesome".
then you ride a missile and you go "omg this is the most awesome thing in existence"
then you ride the motorbike ON the missile and your head literally explodes with joy."

Assassins Creed 2 is good too, love the final words before the credits start rolling down the side XD
O.o
/¯/_____________________\\\
|BLARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!>
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯///
IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAR