Author Topic: Steam?  (Read 35204 times)

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
Re: Steam?
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 09:17:05 am »
Funny Story Time:

So we decided that  we wanted to try the new Deathmatch mode. I had bought modules that reduced my damage down to 25% normal, gave me 400 hp, and I dealt 400% damage. I also had level 10 (max) Axillary regen, regenerated 10hp/sec and was super fast. It was a slaughter fest. After the first 25 kills in a row, every other player in the game was allied against me by the server, and they didn't realize. So I would run into a room, with them shooting each other, doing no damage, and killing them all. Then 1 guy used a glitch, as it was a beta, called Join_team_2. It put you on spectator team, but gave you a player, which was invincible, as you can't kill spectators. he couldn't kill me. he had problems following me, and I healed faster than he could hurt me. It was great. They stopped using Deathmatch on that server for a while :)

Same game: Well, I was bored one day, so I fooled around with the console. I typed Join_team_3, and immediately dropped out of the air (as I has been spectator), but I didnt have a HUD, nor could I jump. I began walking around, and no one knew I was there, as it didn't show me on the score screen. I was watching this huge battle between the players (It was Deathmatch) and a rocket flew over and hit a shotgun, which flew through the air, and hit me. I picked it up somehow, and pretty much everyone in the room just stopped and stared at the floating shotgun. Not knowing what to do, I turned, and double barreled the guy with the rocket launcher, AND EVERY BODY FREAKED OUT. They all began screaming on their mics about the haunted shotgun, and buggy AI coding, and pretty much screamed when I entered a room. As I didn't have a real body, I couldn't die, or even be hit by bullets, they went right through, sometimes killing someone on the other side. It was pure comedy.

Another story from that game: The damage amp, which increased the amount of damage that you take, could be stacked, but it would only drop 1 level after the time limit ran out, so you'd be stuck taking more damage than normal. We decided to see how high we could get it, so I joined team 2, and sat there while 3 people amped me. It went up to something like 200 billion%, then glitched and went to -3 trillion%. Yes that's negative three trillion. If I were hit by a pistol shot, it would be equivalent of being hit by 30 billion (or negative 30 billion) Pistol shots simultaneously.
It has since been fixed.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:22:12 am by Haddock Wolf »
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Toranar

• He who falls from walls
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 36
  • Pic by Princess Rei
    • FurAffinity - Toranar
  • Fursona Species: Manx Loaghtan Sheep
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2009, 02:59:10 pm »
Toranar or Fellik depending on the game.... Or The Red Goblin Replica if i'm not in the mood to tell people who I am.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/toranar

My games are:
Orange box
and Counter Strike: Source

I'm not on too often. I've lost my PC gaming touch as it were, so I might be jumping on more often to touch up and kick butt now and again.

By the way, does Furry Teens have a group on steam? It just seemed that if there are a decent number of us that play on steam we should have our own little group.
  • Site Donor
"The townspeople need you, they've been sad for a while
They march around, faces frown and never seem to smile
And if you feel like helping, we'd appreciate a loooooot
If you get up there and spread some cheer from here to Canterlooooooot!"- Applejack's best line ever. And my favorite song line.

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2009, 06:53:25 pm »
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Toranar

• He who falls from walls
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 36
  • Pic by Princess Rei
    • FurAffinity - Toranar
  • Fursona Species: Manx Loaghtan Sheep
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2009, 08:16:05 pm »
yeah we do!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/furryteengroup

YAY!!!!!

:D I joined... I feel included!!!!! THIS IS ADDING A WHOLE NEW ELEMENT TO MY LIFE!!!!!

Lol, just kidding, but seriously, yay!
  • Site Donor
"The townspeople need you, they've been sad for a while
They march around, faces frown and never seem to smile
And if you feel like helping, we'd appreciate a loooooot
If you get up there and spread some cheer from here to Canterlooooooot!"- Applejack's best line ever. And my favorite song line.

Offline Chalnes

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2009, 09:39:05 pm »
Mine is kylericker7 on steam

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 33
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
  • Fursona Species: Deinonychus
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2009, 09:48:46 pm »
My steam account! Cool a furry group on Steam XD
Too bad I fail, only have 1 game... Left 4 Dead, don't have L4D2 yet... probably won't get sadly
Oh well :P

RileyRaptor
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2009, 02:50:42 pm »
I only know of 3, CC2iscool, The Furry Pound, and ours.
Most people here have L4D, and some do have L4D2 (not me), So we can definitely play. Maybe all 4 characters too!

Offline Elias Quietpaw

• Call me Broski
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 8
  • Just little old me...
    • FurAffinity - 3li4squi3tp4w
  • Fursona Species: Dire Wolf
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2009, 03:29:31 am »
If anyone wants to play L4D2 or L4D with me my steam profile is NE1gotAbong?
I have returned...

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2009, 07:41:13 pm »
I'll happily play, I'll add you, if I have freetime to play L4D I'll be sure to.
Apparently I had some Furry friends on my steam account prior to this X3, from what my groups say at least
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Chalnes

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 04:55:53 pm »
Did I join?

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 07:17:52 pm »
I am most definitely getting Audiosurf soon.

Offline Saval

• Minimalist
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2009, 08:13:10 pm »
You guys can always count me in, if you need someone. I have both l4d's and a number of games.
Steam ID: Rax106

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2009, 06:48:07 am »
http://www.teamfortress.com/war/administrator/ THE DEMOMAN AND SOLDIER UPDATE IS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mrsmooth27

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 8
  • Need an anthro pic, but I can't draw heads...mehz.
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2009, 03:06:30 pm »
Eh.  Pretty nice, I might actually soldier a bit.  As the spy, the biggest thing ever already happened for me.

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2009, 05:46:27 pm »
Funny Story Time:

My Funny story.

He's dead.
  • Flag - original

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2009, 10:50:35 am »
WAR!
Nearly 3 million dead on day 1.
Read all about it here: Newspaper
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 10:52:24 am by Haddock Wolf »

Offline Schism

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 82
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2009, 12:23:52 pm »
WAR!
Nearly 3 million dead on day 1.
Read all about it here: Newspaper

I'm so excited to see all the hidden weapons and stuff

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2009, 10:15:16 am »
Yeah. BTW they've announced crafting, and the death toll is up to 6 million.
Soldiers are ahead by 218,999 kills.

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2009, 08:02:34 pm »
Team Fortress 2 looks fun, not sure if I should get it though, who has the game and like what are your individual opinions on it, I need some thinking :P
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Schism

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 82
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2009, 08:56:08 pm »
Yeah. BTW they've announced crafting, and the death toll is up to 6 million.
Soldiers are ahead by 218,999 kills.

Why can't they just cut the crap, and get to the new wee-pons?