Author Topic: F*ckin' Otaku  (Read 918 times)

Offline Roo

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
F*ckin' Otaku
« on: July 03, 2006, 03:57:08 am »
Ninja!

Offline fangluva

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
Re: F*ckin' Otaku
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 05:26:35 am »
Mmmmmmeh.
Burning Sheep Productions

Offline Okami

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 4
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 11:01:36 am »
I could really care less about what he says. Most of the stuff just refers to the minority of the fandom.

Offline Princess Rei

• FT Founder
  • Cookies: 48
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 01:05:32 pm »
I could really care less about what he says. Most of the stuff just refers to the minority of the fandom.

Agreed.  It's just another guy wanting to cry about anything he's not used to.

Dont be sad, ignore it.  There are so many things in that article I could prove wrong.

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 01:07:00 pm »
I notice everytime someone makes something like this it is always the same as the others everyone makes bashing on us. But after reading a couple I don't bother reading it since it is always some dim witted person trying to look good by bashing on something thier world sees as freeks.

Offline Roo

• Red Level
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 02:49:22 pm »
oh i know not to pay attention to what he's saying.. i'm sad because this gives me a reason to support abortion at the 57th tri-mester :|  ...and roo's anti..er well ..adult topic stuff 
Ninja!

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 06:31:04 pm »
oh i know not to pay attention to what he's saying.. i'm sad because this gives me a reason to support abortion at the 57th tri-mester :|  ...and roo's anti..er well ..adult topic stuff 

Well if you want I can move this thread there for you so you can express your opions more without restrictions XP

Offline Chip Redtail

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 11
  • Puppies are food! :P
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 08:06:45 am »
it's just friggin sad. they love to take minorities froma group, and make everyone think they're the norm. some people need to be shot.

Offline fangluva

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 09:15:44 am »
It's still good to know what it's like to see the fur fandom for the first time with the thought, "oh my God... we have some major freaks in this world..." rather than assume the default is going to be "hey, adults wearing skunk suits for their own enjoyment is just another perfectly normal way of living out your life, I'm not weirded out at all...".

After hanging out with the usual friends the idea of sitting infront of a computer all day gawking at all kinds of furry artwork strikes me as pretty dang sad.
But it's hella fun, so I try to keep a balance.
Burning Sheep Productions

Offline Roo

• Red Level
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 03:33:10 pm »
doing it all day is a little obsessive.... doing it most of the day is fiiiiine ^^;;
Ninja!