Author Topic: Silent Hill 1-4  (Read 772 times)

Offline malovolpe

• Red Fox Silver Morph
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 4
Silent Hill 1-4
« on: September 25, 2009, 10:25:51 am »
The best Silent Hill games are the first 4 in the series, they had the best story lines and psychological horror. You could actually feel bad for the main characters as they went through their hellish experiance.  Anyone play the first 4 games?

Offline Teemo

• Size doesn't mean everything you know!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 25
  • Captain Teemo On Duty!
  • Fursona Species: Yordle
Re: Silent Hill 1-4
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 12:10:50 pm »
I have played all 4, and quite simply this series should be named second scariest game of all time.
I was forced to watch my father play 1-2 as a kid becasuse he always had to use a stragey guide (guess who had to read it to him) The effects the game had on my little forming brain were not good, I still have nightmares of pyramid head :P
♠♣Never underestimate the power of the scouts code♦♥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTs0xdeMRDI
Though he is known as the Swift Scout, it is clear that Teemo is actually something else - the unrepentant assassin of Bandle City

Offline Verum_Deus

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 01:37:21 pm »
I loved the first three but the fourth was a bit disapointing. Other wise I loved them all. I played through each one in a day and couldn't sleep for like a week.

Offline Envy

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 4
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 11:08:31 pm »
[quote author=Mr.Panther

Offline Chalnes

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 12:40:58 am »
I want to
I'm saving for the origional

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Candies: 33
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
  • Fursona Species: Deinonychus
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:27 am »
Love the silent hill series, from my perspective though, it was 1-3 that were any good... 4 not as much...
Three was probably my favorite of them, just because out of all the characters of the games, she seemed the most realistic out of anyone in any of the games. Just how she reacts and responds to the things happening, although not exactly all to realistic as all games are for the most part, it was pretty well made, the heroine wasn't exactly the helpless one, but she wasn't exactly a ruthless warrior, a normal girl going through the hell of silent hill. The general storyline of the game itself, the vast extra features, and continuation of Silent Hill 1 made it great.
  • Award - Beta Tester