Author Topic: Episode 1  (Read 7272 times)

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 114
    • FurAffinity - copb_phoenix
Re: Episode 1
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2009, 01:14:41 pm »
[words]

EDIT: Posted the wrong link. I fail

I had wondered about that. The fun part comes when I checked the file details to make sure it had passed through somebody's hands - Encoded by Felix Softpaw... Well, anyway, yeah... That was great, but I have to actually listen to the real episode now.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2009, 01:44:50 pm »
...The fun part comes when I checked the file details to make sure it had passed through somebody's hands - Encoded by Felix Softpaw...

Wha..?

*checks*

Ooooooo, that.  Yeah, years and years ago, I used to put all my audio files on filesharing networks, and to give myself credit, I use a mass-tagging app to added "encoded by" info to all my files.  Fast-forward to now, I still have much of my original collection, with the original tags (pointing to a website that no longer exists), but I don't have a good mass ID3 editor anymore :-P

The slipup resulted from me sending Schism a test of the dynamic file generator, which happened to be an old 2 Sense show, and the actual FTR link got mixed up in the conversation somewhere :-)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Schism

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 82
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2009, 10:04:29 pm »
@Hale: I know, I was a bit quiet. I'm going to move to a different location, so I can talk louder next time. I just have an odd paranoia about my parents hearing me :/
As for the sexually explicit part, I think I'll take the blame for that, even though it was a small slip-up. It was an old inside joke Moonie and I had.