Author Topic: Episode 3  (Read 5052 times)

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
Re: Episode 3
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 06:56:21 am »
DISCLAIMER: The irukanji is not actually the box jellyfish, as I thought. Turns out to be a different jellyfish altogether, but even more deadly. Four millimetres long and nearly invisible. Tricky bastards.

ANYWHO

How was I :P
  • Flag - original

Offline Schism

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 82
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 07:06:02 am »
Nox, I think you did a fine job. I still need to speak up a little.

Also, in this episode, I think we're a little more serious than funny. I dunno. Feedback people.

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Candies: 33
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
  • Fursona Species: Deinonychus
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 02:40:41 pm »
DISCLAIMER: The irukanji is not actually the box jellyfish, as I thought. Turns out to be a different jellyfish altogether, but even more deadly. Four millimetres long and nearly invisible. Tricky bastards.

ANYWHO

Yah exactly while I was listening I was like, no the Irukanji Jellyfish is different... It's actually a really tiny, basically invisible Jellyfish around the coasts/etc, watched like something on the discovery channel on it. Dangerous things you got down there!

And you were amazing, it was a nice episode! Feedback... well the last segment about the foreign language was a bit too short, it only went on for a few seconds, maybe try to extend it, or something? Ionno... Well it was a nice episode, "Red Rooster", interesting... If I ever go to Australia I'll know what places are Fastfood restaurants :D! Hmm it was nice, although felt a bit rushed, then again understandable, I guess it was a good episode, the purpose was learning about Australia and stuff. Maybe place music in the background? Kind of like the first episode, or is there a reason you don't put music anymore? Does it drown out voices/etc? Copyright laws? etc?
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline lucien

• i sold my hands for food
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 204
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
    • Twitter - onlygxdforgives
  • Fursona Species: african lion
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 02:46:54 pm »
Nox, I think you did a fine job. I still need to speak up a little.

Also, in this episode, I think we're a little more serious than funny. I dunno. Feedback people.

The only feedback I have you already said, you were a little too quite sometimes. There were a few times where I didn't hear you at all, whether that was my bad hearing your just you being quite I dunno xD
But good show! C: It was interesting to hearing the difference between Australia and US.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him

Offline Schism

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 82
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 06:45:14 pm »

ANYWHO

Yah exactly while I was listening I was like, no the Irukanji Jellyfish is different... It's actually a really tiny, basically invisible Jellyfish around the coasts/etc, watched like something on the discovery channel on it. Dangerous things you got down there!

And you were amazing, it was a nice episode! Feedback... well the last segment about the foreign language was a bit too short, it only went on for a few seconds, maybe try to extend it, or something? Ionno... Well it was a nice episode, "Red Rooster", interesting... If I ever go to Australia I'll know what places are Fastfood restaurants :D! Hmm it was nice, although felt a bit rushed, then again understandable, I guess it was a good episode, the purpose was learning about Australia and stuff. Maybe place music in the background? Kind of like the first episode, or is there a reason you don't put music anymore? Does it drown out voices/etc? Copyright laws? etc?

Glad you liked it. I swear to Christ I'll be louder, I'm honestly surprised that's an issue. As for music, the first episode's music got wicked annoying. I'm gonna search for some good intro and outro music.

Offline Chopin

• Green Level
  • Candies: 18
  • We're the Last in Line!
    • FurAffinity - chopin
  • Fursona Species: White Tiger/Dragon
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 07:46:02 pm »
Nox, you were great, and Schism, just as well-done as always.

I would go for an FT band thing, if it happens.
"You've got your stairs to Heaven, you may be right.  I only know in my world, I hate the light, I speed at night!"
-Dio, I Speed At Night

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 07:55:05 pm »
I have a few questions for nox. My mom went to Australia for her junior year of high school. She said that the stereotypes of lots of short shorts and people saying crikey are true. Is it?
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 08:58:59 pm »
Short shorts ftw. Well, not for me, I wear 3/4'ers and jeans, but yeah, alot of people wear them. As for crikey....well, it depends when your mum went to school here. Older people say crikey, pretty much no-one under 30 says it. Except Bindi Irwin, but that's understandable.
  • Flag - original

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 10:01:33 pm »
She was in high school about 30 years ago XD
Also, when I was mentioned on this episode, I could have sworn an "achievement Unlocked" appeared at the bottom of my eyesight,
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 10:04:30 pm by Haddock Wolf »
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)