Author Topic: Starfox  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
Starfox
« on: August 11, 2006, 02:09:41 pm »
Yay I just finished beating Starfox on the hard difficulty for the first time after 12 years on my third try this year ^.^ Which means I have now completed the whole game on all three difficultys which is fricking awesome ^.^

Now that is out of the way lets proceed.
I love the star fox series and have been playing it throughout the last 12 years of my life and was wondering how many still own the orignal copy that started it all and introduced 3D gaming to the world? Because personally I think that is teh best one in the series and if it wasn't for that title we probally wouldn't have all the sweet games we have today X3

Offline Mike

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: -7723
Re: Starfox
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 02:17:20 pm »
... That depends if the original was the version made for the Nintendo 64... Because if so, then yes I do have it/have beaten it on numerous occasions.

Offline Polaris

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 11
  • Causing cavities with every giggle.
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 02:39:05 pm »
The original was made for the Super Nintendo.
I loved that game when it first came out.
Don't have it anymore though.
:staffedit-sig:

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 03:14:23 pm »
... That depends if the original was the version made for the Nintendo 64... Because if so, then yes I do have it/have beaten it on numerous occasions.

I am like really into games and I usually go strictly by thier titles excatly when it comes to talking about them. So yea I am mentioning the SNES one because the N64 one came out after 3D gaming finally caught on due to its predecssors success. I mean the first Star fox not Star fox 2 since it never got onto the production line unfortunatly v.v

Offline Cenn

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • Now with 10% more mischief
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 03:49:18 pm »
I have that one.  It's really fun, and its cool seeing how far 3D gaming has come since then.  I don't play it too often now though, but I do every once in a while.

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 04:42:48 pm »
I have that one.  It's really fun, and its cool seeing how far 3D gaming has come since then.  I don't play it too often now though, but I do every once in a while.

Whenever I get POed at my other games then I usually end up decided to revisit some classics that I enjoyed playing and beating before in half an hour to an hour. Always makes me feel good. But it was even more speical this time since I beat the hard difficulty finally after not being able to play it for 10 years.

Offline Lucien Odin Godsline

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • Music: The Voice Of The Soul
    • The Wandering Fox
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 10:14:57 pm »
I love Starfox! I could not manage to beat starfox or starfox 64, as my gaming skillz are more of the "menu-based" variety. I did like StarFox Adventures, though, even if there was lots of mindless button mashing and item collection.

I remember when the game first came out, I was amazed by the graphics put out by the gamecube. (I had laid eyes on very few PS2 titles.) I loved how you seemed to be able to count every hair in fox's glorious, bushy tail.

I still have naughty dreams about Krystal.

Offline Ocelot Kalinda

• Orange Level
  • Umm...meow and stuff.
    • Myspace bullshit.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 02:08:01 am »
Ooo...I love those games. I have them all. ^_^ My Starfox for the SNES is sitting in my Super Nintendo. I also have a copy of the japanese Starfox 64 and Starfox SNES games that a friend gave me. I still have the boxes and instruction manuals and all that stuff for both of them.
VNV Nation - Beloved - "Moments lost and time remains, I am so proud of what we were. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits. Grant me wings that I might fly, my restless soul is longing. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits"

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 03:45:38 am »
Ooo...I love those games. I have them all. ^_^ My Starfox for the SNES is sitting in my Super Nintendo. I also have a copy of the japanese Starfox 64 and Starfox SNES games that a friend gave me. I still have the boxes and instruction manuals and all that stuff for both of them.

Can I buy them off you O.O *jumps up and down*

Offline Ocelot Kalinda

• Orange Level
  • Umm...meow and stuff.
    • Myspace bullshit.
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 11:13:13 pm »
Sorry Simba Lion. They're mine, all mine! Muahaha!  :chococat:
VNV Nation - Beloved - "Moments lost and time remains, I am so proud of what we were. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits. Grant me wings that I might fly, my restless soul is longing. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits"