0 (0%)
:Star: :Star: :Star:
3 (60%)
:Star: :Star: :Star: :Star:
2 (40%)
:Star: :Star: :Star: :Star: :Star:
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Motherf*ckin' snakes on a motherf*ckin plane  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Ocelot Kalinda

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Umm...meow and stuff.
    • Myspace bullshit.
Motherf*ckin' snakes on a motherf*ckin plane
« on: August 19, 2006, 03:41:34 am »
Snakes on a Plane. You'll either love it or hate it. I caught the early 10 P.M. showing of it on thursday. In my opinion the movie is so awful that it's good. It might just be the funniest film of the year. Don't see it alone, though. The only way to watch it is with a big crowd, or a group of friends. This movie is definitely going to be a cult classic.

This movie is very much like a cheesy horror movie. The plot and the dialogue are both awful. The animation for the snake attacks are pretty cheap looking too. the movie banked on two things: a ridiculous plot and Samuel Jackson, and it more than delivered on both of those.

You have to know what to expect beforehand if you want to enjoy this movie. If you go in expecting a dramatic classic, you will be disappointed. However, if you go in expecting some cheesy dialogue, and lots of over the top action you'll get your money's worth and will probably want to go see it again. I know I do.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 01:02:04 am by Princess Rei »
VNV Nation - Beloved - "Moments lost and time remains, I am so proud of what we were. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits. Grant me wings that I might fly, my restless soul is longing. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits"

Offline Eddy

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 671
  • Gone for good.
Re: Motherf*ckin' snakes on a motherf*ckin plane
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 05:37:00 am »
I was expecting some crappy horror movie. What I got was a horror film that didn't even try to take itself seriously. Yeh, it's prolly a love or hate, but I've got a twisted enough sense of humor that I loved it!

Every guy in the cinema was cringing at that scene in the toilet...if you've seen it you'll know the one I mean .>.>'

Oh and if your squeamish, you might not wanna see it... X3

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 06:18:59 am »
so many people were making fun of this movie before it even came out XD FSR made a song of it, pictures of safety on a plane from snakes XD, and even got mentioned on aska ninja. Those are the only places I know where it showed up but I am sure others were making fun of it somewhere else. Though I am deffintlly going to see it even though I would have never before a few monthes back before I noticed how many people were making fun of it already. Though it does look cheesy and uber funny XD

Offline Khellen

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Cuddleslut of a Lioness
    • FurAffinity Account
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 01:58:55 pm »
That film had a cult following before it even came out. I remember reading about "Snakes on a Blog" and dozens of other fansites in the local newspaper many months ago.

I'm not sure if I want to see it, though. Maybe I will after I've seen everything else that's in theaters that I want.
The prey approaches, still unaware of its imminent danger. Please, come a little closer. Just a little closer.
...no, I don't bite. Unless you want me to. -Wink wink.-

Offline Commander A

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 20
  • Örülök, hogy megismerhetem
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 02:49:35 pm »
I saw the commercials on tv. Either wise..I dunno. I may see it maybe not.

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 02:35:43 pm »
My boyfriend and I saw it last night.  It was hilarious!  I think there were only two people in the theatre who weren't aware of how awful it'd be, which made it all the better.  The entire theatre is laughing, and they're trying to shush everyone :)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Lucien Odin Godsline

• Green Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Music: The Voice Of The Soul
    • The Wandering Fox
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 05:22:43 pm »
Now Homeland Security won't let snakes on planes.

Damn you, Samuel L. Jackson!