Author Topic: What to do if someones PM is full,  (Read 584 times)

Offline WeisenWolf

• WeisenWolf
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • ME
What to do if someones PM is full,
« on: January 13, 2010, 02:37:08 am »
I got a message from someone, and I took my time to read and reply to it, now after typing an answerer I go to send it and his inbox is full, so is there a way for me to tell him to delete something, or dose he get some form of message saying it is full, he has his email hidden, so I can not send it directly to him and no IM's, is there anything I can do to keep from looking like I am rude and did not try to respond to him.
Also if you read this LuciousFox delete something in your inbox.
-WeisenWolf

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Re: What to do if someones PM is full,
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 04:13:21 am »
Really, there isn't much you can do, unfortunately.  Which is why PM inboxes have a handy-dandy meter to tell you how full they are, so people can keep an eye on them and delete messages accordingly.

Or, in the case of new members, so they can be more active on the site and raise their post rank, which raises their inbox size.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline WeisenWolf

• WeisenWolf
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • ME
Re: What to do if someones PM is full,
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 04:35:06 am »
Really, there isn't much you can do, unfortunately.  Which is why PM inboxes have a handy-dandy meter to tell you how full they are, so people can keep an eye on them and delete messages accordingly.

Or, in the case of new members, so they can be more active on the site and raise their post rank, which raises their inbox size.

Well darn, I feel rude for not being able to respond to him, but thank you for you post
-WeisenWolf