Author Topic: Not Quite Darwin Awards  (Read 3045 times)

Offline j-fur

• Orange Level
  • Candy: 14
    • FurAffinity - j-fur
    • Twitter - jfurlolo
  • Fursona Species: Folf
Re: Not Quite Darwin Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 12:43:18 am »
just thinkin bout that makes my arm hurt

Offline TIGER

• Blue Level
  • Candy: 222
  • :03
    • Twitter - tidaltiger
    • tumblr
  • Fursona Species: surprisingly, not a tiger?
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 12:49:44 am »
Just now, I pressed the front of my glue gun to see if it was on. YES IT WAS.
And I should know better than to feed my chip to a seagull. I did that while I was waiting for my mum to pick me up from surf life saving this morning. My mum actually had to park right next to the curb and I ended up throwing my chips at them so I could get away.
Whyalla seagulls are VICIOUS D:

Any before today I refuse to remember.
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: she/they
  • Award - Graphic Artist
do your best today! ☀

Offline Travis

• Green Level
  • Candy: 17
    • FurAffinity - dirtracer
    • LiveJournal - dirtracer17
  • Fursona Species: black wolf
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 01:51:51 am »
after teaching my freind to jump a motocross bike i wanted to hit a 15foot night jump using my trucks headlights to light the landing. while gearing up my freind grabs my bike and thinks he can hit it like he did in the daylight. he wore an unstraped helmet. i watch him wobble on the first try. i tried to stop him before he tried agian. (History: the first night jump was done in 1995 over 30 feet) so he was jumping a sketchy jump that wasn't even done till recently. oh, did i mention this was no man made jump so it's realy bumpy and rutted. he hit it the second time and the bike bucked him. his legs where in the air he freaked out and grabbed a hand full of throttle on a bike i had bought from a pro so it had all the mods. it took off up another hill trowing him and it high in the air i watched him slam into the ground over thorn bushes and hit a chunk of a dead tree. then the bike landed to his heft and it flipped. he had a nice cut on his finger,one on his forehead, one on his chin. he also bruised his wrist and dislocated his right thumb on impact wich poped it back in. He one the you big dummy trophy.

Offline Harlan

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Retired Staff
  • Candy: 85
  • True story.
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Personal site - drop by and say hi!
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 10:27:17 am »
When coming out of my room, I walked right into the wall next to the door instead. But that's not the stupid part. The really stupid part is when I switched directions and would've gone through the door it it wasn't closed. I was really tired that morning. XD
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Not active on FT anymore. :(
BUT
Still happy to talk if you drop a line on twitter.com/kamboblack or furaffinity.net/user/harlan

Offline Milo

• Yellow Level
  • Candy: 19
  • Cat in Boxers <3
    • FurAffinity - www.furaffinity.net/user/DaxtonCat
    • Twitter - @nickroiz
    • My FormSpring
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2010, 10:33:38 am »
I was on the swings on the playground and was going really high. When I went forward and up, it was my highest stretch too, the swing snapped and I fell 25ft straight down and onto my back. Broken foot, Leg, and Spine.
Nick, when are you going to stop being a smartass!
...As soon as you stop making it so easy.

Offline Aragon

• A fox with Manors? Impressive
  • Yellow Level
  • Candy: 12
  • I love Nick <3
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 10:49:23 am »
where to begin...Milo knows how accident prone i am..
Well  the other day i crashed my car because I hit snow and over corrected...i didnt get a scratch...sure enough one day later im playing with my cat and I get a nice gash into my forehead because i moved to fast and close near my cabinet in my kitchen....

I broke my arm while pushing shopping carts at work in October....dont ask

Ive broken bones from paintball and my worst was at cadet boot camp breaking my ankle in a pot hole and then walkin on it for 5 days before i went to the hospital
Official Host of UrbanFurz 2010 summer meet

Offline Daniel A. Skirtandzy

• Purple Level
  • Candy: 162
    • FurAffinity - Skirtandzy1
    • LiveJournal - Skirtandzy
    • Twitter - Skirtandzy
  • Awards:
    Flag - lawyer
  • Fursona Species: Domestic Cat
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 11:00:16 pm »
I was nailing something, and I did the old cartoon hammer-thing.... I gave myself a good smack with the hammer.

I was on the swings on the playground and was going really high. When I went forward and up, it was my highest stretch too, the swing snapped and I fell 25ft straight down and onto my back. Broken foot, Leg, and Spine.

I was just asked 'did you say something', because I read this, and let out a loud 'ooowwwwww'...
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor

Offline Straitjacket

• The Crazies
  • Yellow Level
  • Candy: 29
    • LiveJournal - tribedragoony
    • Twitter - TribeTheBeast
  • Fursona Species: Beast (Tigerdemon / Dragon Hybrid)
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 06:56:00 am »

It was in the middle of the night, and I was sick of hearing the squiling from my gerbils running wheel. So I get out of bed the fastest I can and walk over to the cage. After standing in front of it for a few seconds, I faint. 

In the fall I hit the cage, and the chickenwire on the cage cuts the front of my neck. I had many long cuts on the front of my neck after that fall. It looked really bad.

I'm confused, oh wait, maybe I'm not.

Offline Milo

• Yellow Level
  • Candy: 19
  • Cat in Boxers <3
    • FurAffinity - www.furaffinity.net/user/DaxtonCat
    • Twitter - @nickroiz
    • My FormSpring
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2010, 09:51:20 am »

It was in the middle of the night, and I was sick of hearing the squiling from my gerbils running wheel. So I get out of bed the fastest I can and walk over to the cage. After standing in front of it for a few seconds, I faint. 

In the fall I hit the cage, and the chickenwire on the cage cuts the front of my neck. I had many long cuts on the front of my neck after that fall. It looked really bad.

OOOOoooooooh! You got up to fast and got the light-headed feeling didnt you! I hate that. I abuse it at school though, look like I fainted so I can chill at the nurse XD.
I hate my rat, it wont stop screaming in the night
Nick, when are you going to stop being a smartass!
...As soon as you stop making it so easy.

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candy: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 09:53:59 am »
I wondered what a hotwire (keeps livestock in fences with electricity) would feel like. I know now why it works.......
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Straitjacket

• The Crazies
  • Yellow Level
  • Candy: 29
    • LiveJournal - tribedragoony
    • Twitter - TribeTheBeast
  • Fursona Species: Beast (Tigerdemon / Dragon Hybrid)
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 10:28:46 am »

OOOOoooooooh! You got up to fast and got the light-headed feeling didnt you! I hate that. I abuse it at school though, look like I fainted so I can chill at the nurse XD.
I hate my rat, it wont stop screaming in the night

It was a bit worse than that. I did get up too fast, but I had low blood pressure too, that`s why I fainted. I lost my consiousness before hitting the cage, and didn`t woke up before several minutes later.
I was lucky since the chickenwire didn`t cut a vein or did any other possible-fatal damage at my throat.
I'm confused, oh wait, maybe I'm not.

Offline Daniel A. Skirtandzy

• Purple Level
  • Candy: 162
    • FurAffinity - Skirtandzy1
    • LiveJournal - Skirtandzy
    • Twitter - Skirtandzy
  • Awards:
    Flag - lawyer
  • Fursona Species: Domestic Cat
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 12:19:32 pm »
I wondered what a hotwire (keeps livestock in fences with electricity) would feel like. I know now why it works.......

This, I have done this before, but thankfully it was a very low charge.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor

Offline Greek

• Master Shitposter
  • Green Level
  • Candy: 27
  • Where in the world am I?
  • Fursona Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 12:24:54 pm »
Doing a backflip on trapoline without a safety net. Then landing on the pavement and my cousins cat. It then clawed me. :-(
Up in the morning, outta the rack~
Great to dawn with an early attack~
First Sergeant rushes me off to chow~
I don't eat it anyhow~