Author Topic: Daybreakers  (Read 534 times)

Offline Yarn

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 31
    • FurAffinity - Yarn
  • Fursona Species: Mutt?
Daybreakers
« on: January 16, 2010, 09:26:34 pm »
  Daybreakers is about a vampire Earth with a dwindling human blood supply. This is no Twilight, no, no. Not those wimpy sparkly ones. This movie plays off the original vampires. Fangs, no reflection, burns in sunlight, all that goodness.

Edward Dalton is a normal vampire. He is a Bromley Marks scientist. Bromley Marks is a company that harvests human blood, and looking for a blood substitute to replace their need of human blood. As the blood supply diminishes, vampires that doesn't drink or drink enough blood, become more savage and mutated.

This movie is not that much of a horror or a thriller. There is bloody and gory scenes, as well with some sudden scares. This movie is rated R so take your parents along, I'm sure they want to see it too. :D

I liked this movie because it was so original with the story and plot. Last year was long string of movies based on books and actual events, nothing truly original. This movie makes up for it completely. Also because it gave me a message about life itself.
  To have Humanity, you must give up Immortality. To have Immortality, you must give up Humanity.

All in all, this is probably one of the must-see movies of 2010. I give it a 5/5, and I highly recommend it to everyone. And to anyone that have seen it, or going to see it, post what you thought of it and what rating you will give it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:28:12 pm by Hallow Heart »

Offline Tyler

• Meow is now 20% cooler
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 31
  • OM NOM NOM NOM
    • FurAffinity - poofykitteh
    • Twitter - poofykityeh
  • Fursona Species: Kitty!!!
Re: Daybreakers
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 11:20:42 pm »
i agree that the movie was excellent, throughout the movie, you really understood the main character.  though i believe the ending was really weak, kind of mimicking the end of i am legend.  all in all, though, i highly recommend seeing this movie.