Author Topic: Guilty Pleasures?  (Read 76813 times)

Offline Lumi

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 30
Re: Guilty Pleasures?
« Reply #520 on: April 14, 2013, 12:01:55 pm »
Singing my heart out when i'm home alone. -3-

Offline SilverSnow

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
    • FurAffinity - NightSnow
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #521 on: April 17, 2013, 01:10:23 pm »
Hmmm... Curling up in bed with my laptop, junk food, and anime is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. This is basically the majority of my school vacations XD
Skype me sometime :) : CryEvans13

Offline Clyde

• Red Level
  • Candies: 5
« Reply #522 on: April 17, 2013, 05:56:49 pm »
Watching old slasher movies, alone.
Why hello there, Kupo! ^^

Offline Flint The Wolf

• 3red5u
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 50
  • The proof is in the floof.
    • FurAffinity - FlintTheWolf
    • Twitter - @Flint_The_Wolf
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #523 on: April 18, 2013, 07:12:04 pm »
I like the song "His World" from Sonic 06. It's just so epic and catchy that it makes me think of epic things when I listen to it. Too bad Sonic 06 was one of the worst games ever.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Whoever said "weird" was "bad"?

Xbox Live Gamertag: Bigf00t777
Email: videosteven10@gmail.com

Offline Gummy Worm

• Da bunny with attitude
  • Red Level
    • DeviantArt - lGummyWorml
    • FurAffinity - Gummy-Bunny
  • Fursona Species: Bunny
« Reply #524 on: April 18, 2013, 07:24:45 pm »
Ke$ha.  >_>  Please don't judge me.
Sorry I don't post much.  Depression is a bitch.

Offline SilverSnow

• Red Level
    • FurAffinity - NightSnow
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #525 on: April 18, 2013, 09:45:27 pm »
Kevin Smith
Skype me sometime :) : CryEvans13

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 304
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
« Reply #526 on: April 18, 2013, 09:51:45 pm »
Staying up late. I don't know why, but there's just something so alluring and tranquil about the nighttime that compels me to stay up sometimes (almost always on my weekends). Maybe it's the peace and calm environment for me; that's definitely beneficial to me since things can get pretty hectic in the day. I just hate how staying up often leaves me waking up later during the day, sometimes interferes or interrupts my daily schedule, and alters my Circadian rhythm and sleep cycle.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:02:14 pm by Gage »
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline ★Icee★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 591
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
« Reply #527 on: April 18, 2013, 10:21:52 pm »
Staying up late. I don't know why, but there's just something so alluring and tranquil about the nighttime that compels me to stay up sometimes (almost always on my weekends). Maybe it's the peace and calm environment for me; that's definitely beneficial to me since things can get pretty hectic in the day. I just hate how staying up often leaves me waking up later during the day, sometimes interferes or interrupts my daily schedule, and alters my Circadian rhythm and sleep cycle.

Pretty much all of this. Staying up until 2AM is reallyy bad for me. Its fine when I can sleep in, but some days I have to get up early, and that never ends well x-x I know its not healthy to have a disrupted sleep schedule like that.

I think, like Gage said, its because its peaceful. I'm usually able to get work done that I can't concentrate on during the day.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

"While you can trick the rest of the world into thinking you are a good artist, you can never really convince yourself, which is why you keep trying."
Art accountArt threadAMATalk to Me

Offline Battery

• Zombiesaurus Rex
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 53
  • Name's Ash....Housewares. Groovy.
  • Fursona Species: Lythronax argestes
« Reply #528 on: April 18, 2013, 10:30:20 pm »
Poking dead animals with a stick
DeviantArt - FurAffinity - Weasyl - Tumblr - Twitter - Skype: BatteryAcidLeak

Offline Will

• British Mouse
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 43
  • meh, none of you gave a shit
  • Fursona Species: Mouse
« Reply #529 on: April 19, 2013, 02:57:54 am »

Pretty much all of this. Staying up until 2AM is reallyy bad for me. Its fine when I can sleep in, but some days I have to get up early, and that never ends well x-x I know its not healthy to have a disrupted sleep schedule like that.

I think, like Gage said, its because its peaceful. I'm usually able to get work done that I can't concentrate on during the day.

I third this, I usually stay up till 1AM all the time and on weekends its 5-6AM. As Gage said, its peaceful because most people are asleep :D.
"To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may mean the world."-Brandi Snyder

Offline TheAwesomePossum

• Local Lunatic
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Broccoli is why I don't believe in anyone!
  • Fursona Species: Virginia Opossum (Possum)
« Reply #530 on: April 19, 2013, 04:09:58 am »
Poking dead animals with a stick

LOL! Me two XS Also staying up, and sneaking outside. And PUSS IN FREAKIN BOOTS! Curse you Kitty softpaws! He needed a sassy weasel, not you! JK! I don't even care.
"Fear me... If you dare..." Puss in Boots, Shrek 2

Why? Cuz I'm the Awesome Possum. I can do that. I'm just that awesome! PLAY DEAD!!!

Honey, I heard Justin Beiber without autotune! Nothing scares me anymore!!!

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 288
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #531 on: April 19, 2013, 06:23:42 am »

I third this, I usually stay up till 1AM all the time and on weekends its 5-6AM. As Gage said, its peaceful because most people are asleep :D.

I have to be the fourth to say the same, on the weekend I usually stay up until six in the morning, and during the week the latest I stay up is until twelve In the morning. And I do find the night to be very calming almost a stress reliever
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Aces, The Femboy Princess of FT!

• The One and Only
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 32
  • And so we dance the night away once again...
    • The SCP Foundation
  • Fursona Species: fennec fox femboy Princess
« Reply #532 on: April 19, 2013, 07:23:00 am »

I have to be the fourth to say the same, on the weekend I usually stay up until six in the morning, and during the week the latest I stay up is until twelve In the morning. And I do find the night to be very calming almost a stress reliever
I fifth this... Just look at the post time. I like to pull all nighters... I'm training for the EPIC 150 live stream that I'm going to do... I have to do it cause I missed the last one and I promised my fans I will do a double live stream ... I also have "business" with base security at night...
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/it
"I have served with many great personnel over the years as my time as a Foundationer. I have seen O5's come and go, only to be replaced. I have seen uprisings. I have seen downfalls. I have seen brotherhoods and sisterhoods fracture before my very eyes... We Secure. We Contain. We Protect. We die in the darkness so that humanity may live in the light. May we live on in peace and harmony. And let's show mercy to the fallen heroes of yesterday."

Science for the Science Gods!

Offline XxDawnshadowxX

• Harvester of Figs
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Die Welt braucht mehr OOMPH! (*´∀`*)
    • DeviantArt - XxDawnshadowxX
    • FurAffinity - XxDawnshadowxX
    • LiveJournal - XxDawnshadowxX
    • Twitter - xxdawnshadowxx
  • Fursona Species: Siamese cat
« Reply #533 on: April 20, 2013, 04:46:38 am »

I fifth this... Just look at the post time. I like to pull all nighters... I'm training for the EPIC 150 live stream that I'm going to do... I have to do it cause I missed the last one and I promised my fans I will do a double live stream ... I also have "business" with base security at night...
I have to sixth this~ It's nice being the only one awake in the house and having time to myself. I often stay up until the sun shines on weekends because I have virtually no time for myself on school days which I also tend to stay up to like 1 sometimes 2 AM.
I also get most of my inspiration and motivation to draw at that time.

Offline Malifor

• Green Level
  • Candies: 73
  • No
    • FurAffinity - malifor2210
    • Tumblr
« Reply #534 on: April 20, 2013, 09:05:15 pm »
What keeps me staying up late is the feeling that im in somwhat of a cyberpunkish enviroment, I LOVE the rainy,urban city and futuristic theme and it's always at night, I know it's pathetic -_-'

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 288
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #535 on: April 20, 2013, 09:53:34 pm »
What keeps me staying up late is the feeling that im in somwhat of a cyberpunkish enviroment, I LOVE the rainy,urban city and futuristic theme and it's always at night, I know it's pathetic -_-'

That reminds me of an old game called perfect dark. ^~^
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #536 on: May 03, 2013, 03:49:07 am »
Dancing to 70s and 80s music (ADAM ANT IS STILL AWESOME!)
Acting out script ideas to myself.

Neither of these are guilty pleasures...
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline zspartancats

• Spartan
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 59
  • I AM A RHINO!
    • DeviantArt - zspartancats
    • FurAffinity - zspartancats
    • LiveJournal - zspartancats
  • Fursona Species: Rhino
« Reply #537 on: May 04, 2013, 11:48:07 am »
I enjoy looking at bad artwork, it makes me feel better about my artwork...

Offline Houka Kyouryuu

• BlizzardOfCobalt
  • Candies: 1
  • Welcome To the Blizzard? Indeed.
    • DeviantArt - BlizzardOfCobalt
    • FurAffinity - HoukaTheDragon
    • Cobaltian Grimoire
  • Fursona Species: Moon Dragon
« Reply #538 on: May 08, 2013, 01:55:15 pm »
Oh. For me I suppose drawing and designing clothing is apart of my guilty pleasures.. I mean over the Internet I don't care as much.  But I tend to freak when someone tries to get my sketchbook.  Actually I do that in general over my sketchbook! But I know I would get mocked if people found such.
Aye? Just your usual fur lurking on a place he probably wont frequent.  Joining late I guess at age 17. Have been In the fandom though since I was around 12-13. So I guess I protected my self! Always welcome to talk though.  Will put something more creative here another time.

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #539 on: May 10, 2013, 05:04:34 pm »
Enjoying Saints Rows three worst scenes?
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.