Author Topic: Your worst fear?  (Read 9868 times)

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 287
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
Re: Your worst fear?
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2013, 04:53:26 pm »
1,Growing old and losing my friends
2,Falling in debt (becoming homeless)
3,Being in small places or being unable too move
4,Having a close friend die
5,The end of high school (I don't think I will know what to do afterwards)
6, Car crashes (probably my biggest one, considering That my sister has been in three crashes in under four years)

I'm have a lot of stuff that scares me :(
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Snowfox

• Snow ❄
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
    • Twitter - blinkpony
  • Fursona Species: Snowfox
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2013, 04:55:36 pm »
I have a massive fear of failure, it's always something that's in the back of my head and its not nice.
I just have a fear of what will happen if I fail and I hate failing with a passion, I'll work myself up so much over it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 05:04:28 pm by Snowfox »
...Snow    

Feel free to message me :)

"Not all those who wander are lost"

Offline Crevontz

• Sanity is a damn nuisance.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 26
  • Being a furry is like being high. But it's legal.
    • DeviantArt - Double-Derp
    • FurAffinity - Crevontz
  • Fursona Species: Kirin (Alt. Borzoi)
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2013, 05:11:58 pm »
3. Talking. When I talk to people, no matter how nice they seem or how well I know them, I'm always afraid of how they'll think of me, or if they'll snap at me. I can walk around town wearing a clown suit and not give a damn, but talking to people just, eugh... It's horrible.

2.Claustrophobia. My claustrophobia has taken itself to a whole new level, I'm still scared of small, crammy places, but nowadays if I'm even stuck in a classroom, I will mentally panic and get nausea attacks. I don't like hallways, I don't like closets, I always back myself into a corner out of the thought of something else being in that room. What it is I have no idea, but I just, nope.

1. Silence. I cannot even, silence is the worst of anything, the less sounds there are the more nausea and panic. I have my Mp3 in my ears 24/7 to deal with this most of the time, but I can't even sleep without it, I tried sleeping without it once. I nearly threw up within five minutes.

Offline Fenix the Wolf

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 25
  • Some.. guy
  • Fursona Species: MAIN: Blue wolf ALT: Phoenix
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2013, 05:14:49 pm »
Arachnophobia.. Spiders are fucking creepy little bastards.
So I'm back :3
Hugs given = 0

Geese suck >:I

Offline Vincent

• This deer has an insatiable appetite...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 150
  • ... For cookies >~<
    • DeviantArt - aspinonthings
    • FurAffinity - Vincent-the-deer
  • Fursona Species: Deer
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2013, 06:22:09 pm »
Getting depression again. My family has a history of suicidal depression that advances quickly. I had major depression for four years and didn't tell anyone because I was embarrassed for some reason. It got to the point of cutting myself. I nearly committed suicide (I was holding a knife to my throat). Thank God I didn't actually do it. That really is my worst fear because I can't control it, and it gets set off extremely easily.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Never stop fighting anything, even if you are outnumbered.
-Banner by Xantera-

Offline Tyler

• Meow is now 20% cooler
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 31
  • OM NOM NOM NOM
    • FurAffinity - poofykitteh
    • Twitter - poofykityeh
  • Fursona Species: Kitty!!!
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2013, 05:53:38 am »
fear of abandonment is crippling to me.  Growing up I moved all the time, any friends I made were taken from me, constantly, so I built a wall to keep them out, to make it easier for me, as a result of this, I never fully open myself up to people, in fear of losing them and hurting myself.

Offline DjentlemanFurry

• Green Level
  • Candies: 39
  • How do I cookie? Add me on Skype: TheColtonFactor
    • FurAffinity - TheColtonFactor
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2013, 05:51:18 pm »
Most of all, having a heart attack. Occasionally my heart will flutter or palpitate, and that mixed with severe anxiety boils into a vicious fight or flight reaction that continuously circles. Anxiety causes heart flutters. Heart flutters cause anxiety. Over and over again. The idea of everything just ending without warning terrifies me.

Offline FurryPhil

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 43
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2013, 07:43:13 pm »
I'm adding to my list:
Becoming overwieight has always been a huge fear of mine (Ya I'm Punny). Now I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with being heavier but the idea of not being able to do the physical activities that I do on a regular basis scares me. I'm currently 6 foot 145 pounds and I really hope I don't gain much more weight than what I'm already at.

Offline FD23

• Help please! I want cookies, if I don't have them I'll die of, cookie loss.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Fursona Species: Cheetah
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2013, 07:00:14 pm »
I'm adding to my list:
Becoming overwieight has always been a huge fear of mine (Ya I'm Punny). Now I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with being heavier but the idea of not being able to do the physical activities that I do on a regular basis scares me. I'm currently 6 foot 145 pounds and I really hope I don't gain much more weight than what I'm already at.

First off, good pun!  Puns are great, at least good ones do.  And I have that same fear of becoming overweight.  And of course nothing wrong with being heavier I just don't want to be unable to do some of my favorite more physical things.

I'm also scared of drowning, and being personally hated by large groups of people (dunno why on that one).

Oh and also, I'm deathly afraid of fictitious large spiders, and Goliath Bird Eating Spiders.  For example, Frostbite Spiders on Skyrim have made me scream in terror before.  If it's big enough to eat my foot, then it terrifies me.

Offline Alsend Drake

• "I'm really feeling it!"
  • Green Level
  • We eat ham and jam and spamalot!
    • DeviantArt - DoomedFateAxion
    • FurAffinity - alsenddrake
  • Fursona Species: Dragon or Fox or Raccoon or Chakat
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2013, 10:27:12 pm »
Hmmm...
I'd say it even between:
1) slowly and painfully dieing
2) loseing my furriness
Patching the roof, and pitching the hay, is NOT my idea of a perfect day.
'Cause I'm extraordinary, I gotta do extraordinary things!

Offline ArtiLove

• Green Level
  • Candies: 55
  • Oh lo lo do I love you.
    • Twitter - SuperArtiLove
  • Fursona Species: Arctic River Otter
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2013, 11:46:53 pm »
I have major car anxiety when I am a passenger to a driver that I have no known idea as to how they drive, or to friends that I know drive really recklessly.  My friend wanted to go get a bite to eat the other day, with her boyfriend and his friend, (I know both of them).  Well, they are a bit country to say the least and he likes to do illegal things in his very Very VERY big truck.  It was snowing really badly and there was an empty parking lot off to the side of the road.  Well, Stephanie suggested doing wheelies, so the driver agreed.  I almost went into some kind of shock from fear I tell you.  Then Steph was poking fun at me for it.  Nay I say!  I was not very happy after that.
Remember that smile, the one you wore with such beauty and grace?  Where has it gone?  What has happened to put you in this miserable, lonely place?  Smile for me, even it may be the last time I see.  A picture I will take not for myself, no. A picture for the entire world to embrace the happiness you once shared with me.  Just smile...

Offline XxDawnshadowxX

• Harvester of Figs
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Die Welt braucht mehr OOMPH! (*´∀`*)
    • DeviantArt - XxDawnshadowxX
    • FurAffinity - XxDawnshadowxX
    • LiveJournal - XxDawnshadowxX
    • Twitter - xxdawnshadowxx
  • Fursona Species: Siamese cat
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2013, 10:56:46 pm »
Ever since my grandmother's dog died last summer I've been terrified of the smell of death. When I came home from my friend's house my grandparents told me that she had passed and the house was filled with the smell. It's a sickening sweet smell that whenever I think about it now I can smell it and I start to sort of hyperventilate.
The one thing I'm actually irrationally afraid is a flippin' smell. I'm ridiculous. >: 

Offline Dyce

• Captain of Obnoxious
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 38
  • I like Bacon
    • FurAffinity - DyceTheCollie
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2013, 11:31:25 am »
My greatest two fears are: death, and darkness. Death has been a void inside of me, and it keeps me asking myself: Is there anything after death? Or does everything just...stop. Do I sit in darkness for all of eternity? Do I just end? Will I be able to go to this place called heaven? I don't know for sure, but it fills me with paralyzing fear to think of it.
Darkness has always been a deep seated fear for me. Mostly because of my night terrors as a child. I won't get into them, because Im sure no one's interested to hear about them, but they left me scarred, I can't go into a dark part of my house. I have to sleep with damn Christmas lights on my windows. It's annoying and terrifying and just plain sad.

Offline ArtiLove

• Green Level
  • Candies: 55
  • Oh lo lo do I love you.
    • Twitter - SuperArtiLove
  • Fursona Species: Arctic River Otter
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2013, 01:22:28 pm »
My sister if one of my worst fears as well.  Not in a sense of me actually fearing her, but what could happen to her.  I fear that someone at school may bully her and try to pick a fight with her.  (Though I know for a fact that she can defend herself)  I fear she will lose happiness and may contemplate suicide. (Though we have spoken about this before and she doesn't believe in it.)  I am afraid that someone she loves may abuse her, or someone she trusts may take advantage of her.  I fear for my sister, therefore my fear is of my sister.
Remember that smile, the one you wore with such beauty and grace?  Where has it gone?  What has happened to put you in this miserable, lonely place?  Smile for me, even it may be the last time I see.  A picture I will take not for myself, no. A picture for the entire world to embrace the happiness you once shared with me.  Just smile...

Offline DNC

• Red Level
  • HOOYAH NAVY!!!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2013, 01:11:29 am »
Falling off an ungodly high building blind. Knowing you're going to end in a splat but can't see when.
"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, skinny, fat, rich, or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that."
                                    -Eminem

Offline ArieLove

• A dream was never a dream if made into reality..
  • Orange Level
  • Live and die by the sword.
  • Fursona Species: Checkered Rabbit
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2013, 02:34:22 pm »
Being tickled for no apparent reason..
If I were to pluck on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?