Author Topic: Paranormal  (Read 2190 times)

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
Paranormal
« on: February 06, 2010, 02:10:15 pm »
Any intersting storys about ghosts, deamons or just weird/freaky stuff I would love to hear it.

(Pic related I took it whilest on holiday in ukrane)

Offline Lycaeus

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 12
  • <purr></purr>
Re: Paranormal
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 04:34:46 pm »
There was an girl ghost thing or whatever watching you in the bathroom?

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 04:42:25 pm »
God knows. We where in a very small village and every one knew each other there was no supermarket or any thing just 10 houses and a farm witch every one sheard and the woods that surronded us. But yea when I got that pick I was realy put off by everything.

Offline Tyla

• Green Level
  • Candies: 23
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 05:10:18 pm »
You turned on my paranoia-ometer.

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 05:12:24 pm »
Yea I was ment to go fishing for some massive pike but I just couldn't :C

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 05:33:21 pm »
Any one know the story behind this picture?

Offline Sulphur

• Green Level
  • Candies: 27
    • DeviantArt - SulphurTea
    • FurAffinity - Sulphuric
    • LiveJournal - SulphurTea
    • Twitter - Sulphurtea
  • Fursona Species: Spotted Hyena
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 07:12:41 pm »
Photoshop

Meh, I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal, but all the same... I do have a bit of a fear of being at all places, at night, alone.
My mom says she's seen one of her old deceased friends while we were visiting another one of her old friends in New York city a few years ago, which is where they all lived. Creepy stuff, but I can't help but being led to believe it's more of a "mind over matter" thing...

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 03:52:48 am »
Photoshop

Meh, I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal, but all the same... I do have a bit of a fear of being at all places, at night, alone.
My mom says she's seen one of her old deceased friends while we were visiting another one of her old friends in New York city a few years ago, which is where they all lived. Creepy stuff, but I can't help but being led to believe it's more of a "mind over matter" thing...

I suppose its one of them "Belive it or you don't" type things. The only way you do belive in them is when you see something not right. But i suppose not beleving in them gives a scence of securty so If you where to wonder off in a abandond house or anything. You would know that the only thing that you should be scared of is ASBESTOS flying around :D

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 06:13:52 am »
Hmmm. I'm in to ghosthunters a lot, so I enjoy disproving things. Does anyone mind if I explain the first picture?
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 06:14:41 am »
Hmmm. I'm in to ghosthunters a lot, so I enjoy disproving things. Does anyone mind if I explain the first picture?

Explain

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 06:32:06 am »
I believe it to be something in the shower, reflected. I'm not sure what it is, but it doesn't really look like it is outside.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 06:33:54 am »
It could be but that would be some wierd reflection and I realy cant see how it can make an almost perfiect human face.

Offline Straitjacket

• The Crazies
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 29
    • LiveJournal - tribedragoony
    • Twitter - TribeTheBeast
  • Fursona Species: Beast (Tigerdemon / Dragon Hybrid)
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 07:56:45 am »
First I wanna say that the first picture in this tread was scary. I`m not afraid of ghosts, I don`t think they`re gonna harm me or something. It is the uncomfortable feeling that someone, or something, is watching you without you knowing it, when you`re in places you should be alone (like in a locket room).

Then I wanna tell about my appartment. My stephfather says that there is someone or something in this appartment. He have seen something at the edge of his field of vision (he`s a hunter, so he register movements in about his whole field vision better than me) many times. And he have even seen the cats react to it, once seeing something in their bedroom door, and the cats in the door too while they wondered what this was.
I'm confused, oh wait, maybe I'm not.

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 08:20:46 am »
First I wanna say that the first picture in this tread was scary. I`m not afraid of ghosts, I don`t think they`re gonna harm me or something. It is the uncomfortable feeling that someone, or something, is watching you without you knowing it, when you`re in places you should be alone (like in a locket room).

Then I wanna tell about my appartment. My stephfather says that there is someone or something in this appartment. He have seen something at the edge of his field of vision (he`s a hunter, so he register movements in about his whole field vision better than me) many times. And he have even seen the cats react to it, once seeing something in their bedroom door, and the cats in the door too while they wondered what this was.

You should attempt to comunicate with it (AVOID OUJIE BOARDS) You never know it might be some one important or a curse :o

Offline -account deleted-

• Captain Awesome
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 08:21:24 am »
To be honest, it looks like OP has breathed onto the glass, rubbed off a little condensation to make eyes, and taken a photo. Well, if they took that photo at all...

[/scepticism]
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 08:26:09 am »
To be honest, it looks like OP has breathed onto the glass, rubbed off a little condensation to make eyes, and taken a photo. Well, if they took that photo at all...

[/scepticism]

You cant just simply do that by breathing on to glass and make holes for eyes because of its angle and very precise shape. It also has a faint outer layer that follows the same formation as the facial structer.

Offline Straitjacket

• The Crazies
  • Yellow Level
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 08:32:47 am »

You should attempt to comunicate with it (AVOID OUJIE BOARDS) You never know it might be some one important or a curse :o

Got any tips to how I can do it? We`ve only lived here in about 18 months, and I don`t know about anyone that have died in the area.

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 08:36:13 am »

Got any tips to how I can do it? We`ve only lived here in about 18 months, and I don`t know about anyone that have died in the area.

Well instead of pooping your self and running away attempt to tell him/her/it to do 1 nock for yes 2 nock's for no and then start asking your questions. If the spirit gets aggresive run because its a polterghist. If it is then get a someone to preform a exorsism in your house.

Offline -account deleted-

• Captain Awesome
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 08:52:05 am »
Whatever, mate, you'll note that I also said, 'IF they took that photo at all...'
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Offline Straitjacket

• The Crazies
  • Yellow Level
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 08:54:08 am »

Well instead of pooping your self and running away attempt to tell him/her/it to do 1 nock for yes 2 nock's for no and then start asking your questions. If the spirit gets aggresive run because its a polterghist. If it is then get a someone to preform a exorsism in your house.

Yeah, there`s a few things that makes it hard to try that. I live in an appartment, and the neighbours aren`t the most quiet ones. We also got 2 cats and 3 gerbils. It`s hard to tell what`s the ghost and what`s the neighbours/pets/etc.