Author Topic: Paranormal  (Read 2193 times)

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
Re: Paranormal
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 09:16:03 am »
Whatever, mate, you'll note that I also said, 'IF they took that photo at all...'

I took that picture and I got the other pictures that my perants took of the house when we first got there (1997). The pic at the top of the thread was taken on november 2006 when we stayed in the house untill the 10th of january

This picture was my room.

This is a pic of me (Note how the entaty looks 100% the same as the other pic)

This is a pic of the back of the house (Out side the bathroom) Note how the entaty is still presant but it fades at the bottem. It is also more faint.

Offline Lycaeus

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 12
  • <purr></purr>
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 09:27:01 am »
First I wanna say that the first picture in this tread was scary. I`m not afraid of ghosts, I don`t think they`re gonna harm me or something. It is the uncomfortable feeling that someone, or something, is watching you without you knowing it, when you`re in places you should be alone (like in a locket room).

Then I wanna tell about my appartment. My stephfather says that there is someone or something in this appartment. He have seen something at the edge of his field of vision (he`s a hunter, so he register movements in about his whole field vision better than me) many times. And he have even seen the cats react to it, once seeing something in their bedroom door, and the cats in the door too while they wondered what this was.

You should attempt to comunicate with it (AVOID OUJIE BOARDS) You never know it might be some one important or a curse :o

Got any tips to how I can do it? We`ve only lived here in about 18 months, and I don`t know about anyone that have died in the area.
My mother uses an alternative to the ouija board. It's similar, but instead of a square, the board has a circular pattern to it since apparently it keeps the bad spirits from breaking out or something. I'm too lazy to go find out what it is this moment, but I'll look it up later.

My mom's seen some freaky stuff as a kid. Back when she was maybe.... 10, I think it is, she was living in CT then. Apparently what had happened was that someone had locked an old woman in her closet, and left her there to die. So after a bit, every night, there was knocking on her closet door. She moved her dresser infront the door every night, I think because she said that the door handle was jiggling and turning. And that's just one story.

Offline -account deleted-

• Captain Awesome
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 09:40:27 am »
If you could point out where that 'entaty' is supposed to be, I'd be a lot more convinced. All I see is a flash-reflection from an analogue camera.
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Offline 800880088

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 09:46:10 am »
Its that massive white thing. And how can any thing reflect like that?

Offline Marcus

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 141
  • Fursona Species: Dog
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2010, 10:10:13 am »
Guys, can we be a bit more calm please and use less curse words?

Thanks.
My signature needs a change. It's been four years.

Offline Straitjacket

• The Crazies
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 29
    • LiveJournal - tribedragoony
    • Twitter - TribeTheBeast
  • Fursona Species: Beast (Tigerdemon / Dragon Hybrid)
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 10:11:36 am »
Hey Arcc, he`s talking about that big, white, worm/tube- like thing at the top of the pics. Don`t you see it?
I'm confused, oh wait, maybe I'm not.

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 11:14:30 am »
Hey Arcc, he`s talking about that big, white, worm/tube- like thing at the top of the pics. Don`t you see it?

That's the strap from the camera, reflecting the light.

http://ghoststudy.com/main/fakepage.html
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Straitjacket

• The Crazies
  • Yellow Level
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 11:28:07 am »

*Facepaw* I see it now. Excuse me for a moment, I just have to laugh of myself :lol-fox:
Interesting page you linked there btw. I`ll take a closer look at it later.

Offline -account deleted-

• Captain Awesome
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 04:09:37 pm »

Thank you so much for saying that so I didn't have to <3

EDIT: Oh lord, that strap was actually what the OP was talking about.
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 06:25:49 pm »
One of the things they teach in many photography classes is how to make fake ghost photos.  This is pretty basic stuff.

:lock:
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline B.Cadizzle

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 16
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 07:09:22 pm »
(Pic related I took it whilest on holiday in ukrane)

Creepy ghost/girl/alien-thing watches you pee.

As a wiccan I SHOULD believe in the whole ghost thing, but I just can't say I do.

However I was part of a s
Very Happily Mated to LoboDirus!

Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

What? A swallow carrying a coconut?

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 07:35:06 am »

That's the first thing I thought.

I would post a sound clip of the thing moving around my ceiling, but I already debunked that to be a squirrel. I hate squirrels.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline EmmiKat

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Fursona Species: Feline!~
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 04:02:56 pm »
I'm a believer of ghosts, demons, etc. I grew up with a lot of paranormal experiences.
I would have dreams of leaving my house and exploring the graveyard that neighbored us, I would get chills and feel liek I wasn't alone even when I was, I heard strange noises at night (tapping on my bed, doors slamming)
One of the weirdest stories I've heard was when I was a kid, I lived in Norfolk, in Britain across from a abandoned graveyard and church (I kid you not.) Anyway, one afternoon my sister was playing and was running down the hallway. She tripped and fell through a glass door, the entire thing shattered. When we saw her we expected her face to be destroyed by the glass but she was untouched. Not even a scratch. My dad believes that our great grandmother watched over us in that house...but I' not sure.
Another story in the same house; my parents kept losing the keys to the house, and had to get copies made all the time. When we finally had to move out, my mother was removing all the pictures from the walls and found the keys on the nail that held up the frame, hidden perfectly behind the pictures. Me and my sister were way too little to reach them, and my dad was just as shocked.
That's only a few of the stories I have :P
I've always been in tune with the paranormal.

Offline Straitjacket

• The Crazies
  • Yellow Level
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 06:15:40 pm »
Another story in the same house; my parents kept losing the keys to the house, and had to get copies made all the time. When we finally had to move out, my mother was removing all the pictures from the walls and found the keys on the nail that held up the frame, hidden perfectly behind the pictures. Me and my sister were way too little to reach them, and my dad was just as shocked.

Shit, that`s scary.